Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Fans React As Nengi Tells Ozo Not To Mistake Their Closeness For A Relationship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React As Nengi Tells Ozo Not To Mistake Their Closeness For A Relationship (701 Views)

Fans Reacts As Nengi Becomes The First Housemate to gets A Private Jet (photos) / Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans React As Nengi Tells Ozo Not To Mistake Their Closeness For A Relationship by Jarhsmine10(m): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nigerians have reacted to the comments made by Big Brother Naija ‘lockdown’ housemate, Nengi during a conversation with Ozo, when she told Ozo not to mistaken their closeness for a relationship.

READ IN FULL
[url]
https://www.bruceenation.com/why-ozo-dey-mumu-like-this-fans-react-as-nengi-tells-ozo-not-to-mistake-their-closeness-for-a-relationship/[/url]
Re: Fans React As Nengi Tells Ozo Not To Mistake Their Closeness For A Relationship by techmo(m): 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
Laycon and Ozo needs real beating
Re: Fans React As Nengi Tells Ozo Not To Mistake Their Closeness For A Relationship by englishmart(m): 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
That's very true. Guys are fond of making that mistake. Once a girl starts greeting them too often and showing so much respect, they think it's greenlight and get mad when she turns him down claiming she's forming hard to get. Even if it's greenlight, do you have to approach every greenlight?
That's why I love myself so badly. I've not had a girlfriend all my life and I don't care, despite several approach by high-class ladies from various walks of life. I'm doing just better alone, because once I have a girlfriend that will be the end of it all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React As Nengi Tells Ozo Not To Mistake Their Closeness For A Relationship by BIGFRANKY: 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
englishmart:
That's very true. Guys are fond of making that mistake. Once a girl starts greeting them too often and showing so much respect, they think it's greenlight and get mad when she turns him down claiming she's forming hard to get. Even if it's greenlight, do you have to approach every greenlight?
That's why I love myself so badly. I've not had a girlfriend all my life and I don't care, despite several approach by high-class ladies from various walks of life. I'm doing just better alone, because once I have a girlfriend that will be the end of it all.
Alawada

(1) (Reply)

"Leave Gay People Alone. They're Not Your Problem" - Actress Blasts Nigerians / Exposed: I Go Dye Allegedly In Multi-million Naira Talent Hunt Scam / Bbn'trikytee Clears The Air On Requesting 500k To Join The #endsars Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.