Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix (109377 Views)

Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) / Woman Upset Over Failed Relationship, Smashes Plane Window Mid-flight In China / The Day A Plane's Window Blew Out During Flight And Sucks Pilot Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by highsurge: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
No possible in my kwantry..
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by RTSC: 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
Air Canada.
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by EgunMogaji2: 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
Not a biggie but I would have asked for a seat change and had my belt on till lower altitudes.
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
ValCon888:
Firstly, it has to be determined whether the cabin is pressurised or not. In the above case, the cabin was pressurised because they are at high altitude.

If it is only the inner glass that cracks, everything is fine. But if it is the outer and inner glass that cracks, then the structural integrity of the fuselage is compromised which can lead to an explosive decompression.

Where that happens, human beings can get sucked out of the plane. If the pilot is not skilled, the plane can crash.
Southwest Flight 1380 below is an example.
No adult can get sucked out unless it's a kid
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
xynerise:
Any small air space and everyone gets sucked out
No way!
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by ezechi24(m): 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
Macsjebs:
Righteousness89, so many scary stuffs happening lately o, what is happening to the world sef embarassed embarassed embarassed. This is really shocking, I am still in shock, don't know if you are shocked too shocked shocked shocked.

This guy ...u be big goat...hahaahah
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
End time plane, end time passenger, end time pilot and end end time journey
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by fabienjoe: 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
saaphiere:
A good time to cash out. sue the airline.

For what exactly? What injury would you be seeking remedy for?
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by victorazyvictor(m): 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
ValCon888:
Firstly, it has to be determined whether the cabin is pressurised or not. In the above case, the cabin was pressurised because they are at high altitude.

If it is only the inner glass that cracks, everything is fine. But if it is the outer and inner glass that cracks, then the structural integrity of the fuselage is compromised which can lead to an explosive decompression.

Where that happens, human beings can get sucked out of the plane. If the pilot is not skilled, the plane can crash.
Southwest Flight 1380 below is an example.

Your absolutely correct.
No doubt the cabin was pressurized, maybe he leaned on window while sleeping.
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Fernandeswagger(m): 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
I'm wondering how the guy's phone was on during the flight.
Isn't that a violation?
Don't tell me he had a mild panic attack after landing. grin
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Offpoint: 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
Karam12345:
Instagram Account for sell 5k Followers 3k beep me ASAP Whatapp me 09015125868
Create account today and you wan sell insta account and you expect a sane human being to buy from you?
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by majamajic(m): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
Fernandeswagger:
I'm wondering how the guy's phone was on during the flight.
Isn't that a violation?
Don't tell me he had a mild panic attack after landing. grin

It was a local flight ,

Besides nowadays in some flights u can use gadgets , but they will advice u in some flights to off phones , not that it's a serious issue if u choose not to
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

BROKEN GLASS? THE WORLD MUST BE COMING TO AN END. REPENT, REPENT, REPENT! cheesy
mock yourself there, you think you are mocking him, you wait and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by code77(m): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
moscobabs:
Nothing to panic about here, I have boarded a plane without window glass from Texas to Washington DC before. cry

Ahhhhhhhh Mr Lie-nus, no be only Plane U board na Pick -up. grin angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Dagger111(m): 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
Na so Righteousness89 take turn celeb for Nairaland. Lesson learnt: Continue doing your thing till u gt noticed by all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by judgementyard(m): 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
dis thread funny wella grin wey righteousness 89 dey sef?
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
rawfact:

You don't mean it? Which did you fly? Physical or Spiritual? grin
maybe he flew a kite or a hot air balloon, they have no glass
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by BobSense90: 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
Don't fear men
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by code77(m): 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
Innobee99:
My village people no go know when I go take my first flight

Amen

Na lieeeeee. We are here and every where u go, we get branch. Infact, na for wheel barrow na im Dem go take carry U come back village. grin grin angry grin grin grin. U can't escape our Traditional Television Station.
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
Openbusiness:
no amount of skill can save the plane. only a miracle or a fat passenger that get sucked into the leak and gets stuck there and the pilot makes a quick emergency landing before all the intestines are sucked out and the vortex is open again. A broken window at high altitude equals plane crash. A puncture leak can be managed by a skilled pilot. Anyhow, your explanation is legit.
funny you, but how can a human being get sucked out of that hole?
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by dalass(f): 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
oyepaulkay:
FTC.

grin grin grin

Go and collect your prize from Seun grin
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by juniorstar(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
hmm! if that single window open at several thousand feet!! it would have been a different story!! e go be like film trick. thank God nothing bad happened!!

1 Like

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Enemyofpeace: 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
That’s nothing compared to what happened when I travelled from Nigeria to the US, my side of the plane’s window had no window at all
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Fernandeswagger(m): 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
majamajic:

It was a local flight ,

Besides nowadays in some flights u can use gadgets , but they will advice u in some flights to off phones , not that it's a serious issue if u choose not to

Okay tho. Thanks for the heads up.
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by fraymite: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
Some have never being to the Airport and they will be analyzing inner circle of Airplane as if they are regular flyer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
End time planes.
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by CAPSLOCKED: 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
nwachineke096:
mock yourself there, you think you are mocking him, you wait and see
WAIT FOR WHAT? TO SEE WHAT?
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
Macsjebs:
Righteousness89, so many scary stuffs happening lately o, what is happening to the world sef embarassed embarassed embarassed. This is really shocking, I am still in shock, don't know if you are shocked too shocked shocked shocked.

Will you keep quiet!

1 Like

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
Shellsploit:
Let us all sit and welcome Righteousness 85 as he preaches Gods gospel to us.

Back to the topic, He should just calm down!
No need to panic..

Make e buy super glue gum am na.. shocked

Will you keep quiet!
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

BROKEN GLASS? THE WORLD MUST BE COMING TO AN END. REPENT, REPENT, REPENT! cheesy

Will you keep quiet!
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
Macsjebs:

CAPSLOCKED & Kingxsamz ought to explain better but the news may not come as a shock to them

modified: CAPSLOCKED explained but in Righteousness89's voice, well thanks for standing in for Righteousness89 since he is offline now

Will you keep quiet!

1 Like

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2020
Modikko:
@Righteousness89

Will you keep quiet!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped / Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban / Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.