Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

I Need Someone That Can Write A Standard Proposal With Powerpoint - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Someone That Can Write A Standard Proposal With Powerpoint (143 Views)

Excel With Powerpoint Training / 4 Tips To Help You Write A CV When You’ve Got No Work Experience / How To Successfully Write A Job Application Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone That Can Write A Standard Proposal With Powerpoint by tunmzy: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
I need someone that can write a company proposal with PowerPoint and will get a one minute video shoot to promote what you do in return no money involved. If interested kindly call or what app me on 09032507563

(1) (Reply)

Infrared Thermometer Available For Sale At A Good Price / 5 Days Free Online Skill Tutorial For Only Nigerians / $2000 Grant And Making Over $1000 Per Month??? Discover The Hidden Secret.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.