Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories (23985 Views)

Zamfara Government Shuts Down 4 Media Houses For Covering PDP Rally / Osinbajo: How I Learnt Of My Nomination As Buhari’s Running Mate / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by Macphenson: 9:09am On Aug 21, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by seunpas: 9:10am On Aug 21, 2020
And they never stopped doing so, while some are just waiting for such news to comment trash.

3 Likes

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by semyman: 9:10am On Aug 21, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Why do I feel these allegations might all be true

Osinbajo trying so hard to save his name against 2023 but we say no to any form of Yoruba presidency in 2023 and beyond
'MIS'
Maggots infested skull

8 Likes

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by mamaafrik(m): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2020
All na plan work to bring him down,he ,we won't be deterred,this is the only man aside obi and fashola that can pull a 70℅ vote in the whole of southern Nigeria and North central.
If he now pick someone like zulum as v.p.
Forget it,he will sweep 2023

Pls i take God beg you no quote me about one Tinubu or one elrufai ooooo,ani shoriburukuooooo looni Jimo olooyinooo

6 Likes

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2020
It's now that you guys knew that This southern Newspapers are built to propagate hate and lies.

We from North already knew that.

It's the Snake that biting its tail.

3 Likes

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by SaintLucia: 9:13am On Aug 21, 2020
Iyamirin doing everything possible to tarnish the image of the next president after Buhari. Instead of then to put pressure on their adopted party PDP to give them the presidential ticket against Atuku, they are busy fighting a proxy war with Osinbanjo and Jagaban but God pass them sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by Niceman4u(m): 9:14am On Aug 21, 2020
GTkester:

I thought as much. I see how they are fortuitously trying to make Osibanjo a saint. Well, they can only try, but even Osibanjo knows he's only marking time.

We shall all live to see how all this will end!

We know them, they r everywhere trying very hard to defend certain indefensible steps taking by Osibanjo and Buhari; just becus of peanuts.
Utter nonsensical beings.

1 Like

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by SaintLucia: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2020
GTkester:
Weather they apologized or not, it still doesn't distract from the fact that my father is a fraud. Let that sink!

3 Likes

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by ORIAYO70(m): 9:16am On Aug 21, 2020
murecool:

https://thenationonlineng.net/attacks-against-osinbajo-how-four-media-firms-apologized-over-fabricated-stories/

The upper Chambers should sponsor a bill of 10yrs imprisonment for any media house, bloggers, responsible for any diatribe or malicious stories about any personalities, saying sorry or apologies would not undone any damage cause..

2 Likes

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by Topsic70: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Osinbajo trying so hard to save his name against 2023 but we say no to any form of Yoruba presidency in 2023 and beyond
After they said they've apologized?
Chai, ipobians!

7 Likes

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by jaxxy(m): 9:16am On Aug 21, 2020
Ok good bt has osibanjo apologized to Jonathan?
Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by SaintLucia: 9:17am On Aug 21, 2020
GTkester:

I thought as much. I see how they are fortuitously trying to make my father a saint. Well, they can only try, but even my father knows he's only marking time.

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by OBA117(m): 9:19am On Aug 21, 2020
Uae01Dirham:
this august just d run fast like say person d pursue am.

grin
Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by ORIAYO70(m): 9:19am On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author=NaijaOlosho post=93054497] Why do I feel these allegations might all be true

Osinbajo trying so hard to save his name against 2023 but we say no to any form of Yoruba presidency in 2023 and beyond[/quote

Then Go n die..not now or future to come will ur people attain it....

You want Biafra yet u want to be President confuse region

3 Likes

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by MENELIIK: 9:23am On Aug 21, 2020
GTkester:
Weather they apologized or not, it still doesn't distract from the fact that Osibanjo is a fraud. Let that sink!

Rather, you are the one sinking in stupid*ty

5 Likes

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by BOFA2020: 9:24am On Aug 21, 2020
Retarded brainwashed delusional IPIG modus operandi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by Babaken(m): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2020
Deputy1111:
All their efforts to tarnish image of the vice president Yemi Osinbajo will always amount to zero. Osinbajo is our man 2023
that man deserves to be president if Buhari want to correct all his mistakes at once and bring back the love people have for him before just in action he should try all he can to make Yemi Osinbajo the next Nigeria president not the political king of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2020
IN EVERY RUMOUR, SURELY I SAY TO YOU; THE TRUTH LIES
Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by ChukwuObe: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

The same way your father tried unsuccessfully to save his name when he was accused of raping your mother even before you were born leading to them droping you to baby factory because of the reproach

5 Likes

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by ChukwuObe: 9:37am On Aug 21, 2020
1bunne4lif:
IN EVERY RUMOUR, SURELY I SAY TO YOU; THE TRUTH LIES

I think you may be right. The same way your father tried unsuccessfully to save his name when he was accused of raping your mother even before you were born leading to them droping you to baby factory because of the reproach

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by Lamasta(m): 9:37am On Aug 21, 2020
Osinbajo no attack fashion against You shall prosper...
We the good people of Nigeria we are gallantly, solidly, doggedly behind You...

3 Likes

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by ChukwuObe: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2020
GTkester:

I thought as much. I see how they are fortuitously trying to make Osibanjo a saint. Well, they can only try, but even Osibanjo knows he's only marking time.

The same way your father tried unsuccessfully to save his name when he was accused of raping your mother even before you were born leading to them droping you to baby factory because of the reproach

2 Likes

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by Minjim: 9:41am On Aug 21, 2020
sircatherine45:
When you are seen with cultists, you inadvertently become a cultist

If Osibanjo wants to be a sincere VP, he should quit politics, and go back to the pulpit.

He should quit politics and leave it for the likes of Obj, Atiku, Buhari, Wike, El'rufai, Tinubu, Dino, Uzor-Kalu and co abi?

And later you'll come online to cry about how the people above are stealing money.

What do you expect when you've chased away the good ones with your propaganda

5 Likes

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by Lamasta(m): 9:41am On Aug 21, 2020
Babaken:
that man deserves to be president if Buhari want to correct all his mistakes at once and bring back the love people have for him before just in action he should try all he can to make Yemi Osinbajo the next Nigeria president not the political king of Lagos.

Every sane Nigerian are with You my brother...

3 Likes

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by maak400: 9:42am On Aug 21, 2020
Chelseanababa:
Potopoto Republicans will not be happy about this!
Potor potor land of biafuro children of hate and perdition grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by fredoooooo: 9:42am On Aug 21, 2020
Send dem to jail , awon eleribu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by MsAllison(f): 9:44am On Aug 21, 2020
Osinbajo is a vagabond criminal bribe eating scumbag

the media is just scared of despot rule of buhari

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by sircatherine45(m): 9:45am On Aug 21, 2020
Minjim:

He should quit politics and leave it for the likes of Obj, Atiku, Buhari, Wike, El'rufai, Tinubu, Dino, Uzor-Kalu and co abi?

He should leave it for the transparent and noble Nigerian youth...no more old cargoes in power...
Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by Ogochukkwu: 9:45am On Aug 21, 2020
MsAllison:
Osinbajo is a vagabond criminal bribe eating scumbag

the media is just scared of despot rule of buhari
you have said it all

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It’s Risky To Talk About Nigeria Now - Jonathan / Details Of Osinbajo’s Meeting With Governors, Security Chiefs Emerge / Wedding Of General Yakubu Gowon In 1969 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.