Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,315 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) (46680 Views)

"I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. / Man Who Slept With Numerous Girls At Cemetery Confesses (video) / House Of A Kidnapper Demolished In Uyo After He Was Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) by malkomchris: 11:30am On Aug 21, 2020
Charity for the people you kidnapped. Evil man

1 Like

Re: Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) by wink2015(m): 11:31am On Aug 21, 2020
Bluntguy:
You can never use the proceeds of crime to build the church, otherwise the gates of hell will prevail. The Lord Jesus said, "I will build my church and the gates of hell will not prevail"

TRUE TALK !

The Pastor can not use crime to promote the Works of God on Earth.

He should go and read the bible very well.
Re: Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) by BOFA2020: 11:32am On Aug 21, 2020
Normal thing for Nigeria church business enterprises.
It's their way..pastorprenual fraudsters.
Re: Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) by foreshore(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2020
saaphiere:
Adetokunbo Adenopo, a 52 year old pastor allegedly behind the kidnap for ransome of a dispatch rider, confessed that he joined kidnapping for the expansion of his church and charity works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJWUPGVg-qw

https://www.facebook.com/RootstvNg/videos/1166161160435226

He is never a Pastor, evidenced by his statement. You can't help God, rather it's God that helps you by enabling and empowering you.
Re: Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2020
Henrydone:
Everyone just justifying actions
Yes oooo
Some people on NAIRALAND are already feeling sympathetic with him.
Some may grace his church on Sunday for atonement. grin grin grin grin.
They believe he still has a DIVINE MANDATE...
How I wish na CALABAR handle this matter..grin grin
Re: Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin What do you expect from a cone headed man
From the South west??
chuckles.
Re: Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) by johnisaola(m): 11:36am On Aug 21, 2020
most of those idiots pastors are criminals, useless religion, Christian are problem in this world

2 Likes

Re: Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) by stormborn28(m): 11:37am On Aug 21, 2020
saaphiere:
The pastor is the focus in this news. Haven't you read the title.
that guy has clarify why your news wasn't complete. Instead of admitting it you are talking about focus.. To be sincere I hate nonsense... The criminals were three why did you left the others out. nonsense everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) by quolahpoh: 11:39am On Aug 21, 2020
Topsic70:

Did I lie?
Were there not 3 ppl involved?
So why mention only one and hid d re!aiming two?
cool

You've said the truth and nothing but the truth sir, the information is wrong.. you can use the pastor title to attract traffic no wahala but when we click he should do well by giving us the full information.. names of everyone involved. When evans was caught, his gang members name was published too!
The mod should have done better by verifying this news before pushing it to front page or at least edit the news.

3 Likes

Re: Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) by InvertedHammer: 11:39am On Aug 21, 2020
/*
The only innocent pastors in Nigeria are the ones that haven't been caught including Daddy G.O and Mummy G.O.

No exception(s).

I have morbid fear of pastors and pickpockets. They both come to steal. It is hard to tell the difference.

*/

1 Like

Re: Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) by moh1(m): 11:42am On Aug 21, 2020
the so called man of god with big church and followers, this is example of how they grow there church and they become a celebrates in the country with a huge wealth at their disposal. my love for old generation church like ECWA, CATHOLIC, BAPTISM remain the best and a gud church to associate with.

1 Like

Re: Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) by Kingstanding: 11:43am On Aug 21, 2020
Bluntguy:
You can never use the proceeds of crime to build the church, otherwise the gates of hell will prevail. The Lord Jesus said, "I will build my church and the gates of hell will not prevail"
. Can you tell me any Churches in Nigeria where they did not use proceeds from crime as a donation to build? Where are touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm crews? God made this statement to prophets who are pure in heart like Moses, Elijah, Elisha and many more prophets in the Bible not all these end time so acclaimed men of God.

1 Like

Re: Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) by beejayjohn(m): 11:43am On Aug 21, 2020
thank God for him, his church has now been expanded to the prison where he can now find many members.
Re: Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) by herich(m): 11:43am On Aug 21, 2020
Ewedu pastor,,
While his brethren will want people to be seeing them as saints,,, and the Ibos,,, as demons.

1 Like

Re: Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 11:46am On Aug 21, 2020
Topsic70:

Who is d tribal bigot between you and me?

Three ppl were accused of kidnapping: adetokunbo, chidozie and Linus.
You specifically made d story all about Adetokunbo and conveniently left out the other two. And you have d ballz to call me 'tribal bigot'?

Is dt how you practice your own 'upper-iweka/ochanja' journalism?
Why are u lots fond of pulling others down while protecting yours from d same offence?
History is replete with this: in the 1966 coup, nzeogwu and his fellow 'Igbos', in d guise of cleaning d augean stable, killed the political and military leaders of the north, west and Midwest whilst the protecting the leaders of d east from harm.

And you have just repeated d same thing (albeit with d pen as against nzeogwu's gun) here: you conveniently broadcast Adetokunbo as d kidnapper whilst you kept quiet of the involvement of Chinedu and linus in d same crime. These are some of the reasons why Nigerians don't trust ur sense of judgement in cases like this without u displaying tribal sentiments.

Will u lots ever change?

Because the catch of the topic is that he is a pastor....others are not.... tribal bigot

2 Likes

Re: Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) by Akharmony: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author=Bluntguy post=93048680]You can never use the proceeds of crime to build the church, otherwise the gates of hell will prevail. The Lord Jesus said, "I will build my church and the gates of hell will not prevail" [/quote
you have great understanding of the word..
Re: Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) by uchvic(m): 11:48am On Aug 21, 2020
Topsic70:

You conveniently 'forgot' to mention his accomplice-in-crime - Chidozie Williams and Linus - abi?

If I invoke thunder ontop ds mata now, e go be like say parsin wicked!

Hahahahahaha u sharperly correct the impression before Name Checkers Association go show d background
Re: Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 21, 2020
moh1:
the so called man of god with big church and followers, this is example of how they grow there church and they become a celebrates in the country with a huge wealth at their disposal. my love for old generation church like ECWA, CATHOLIC, BAPTISM remain the best and a gud church to associate with.
In PENTECOSTAL, everyone is a BISHOP.
PENTECOSTALS are like Private schools & Hospitals.
U dare not question the General Overseer.
Just bow and say "DADDY" that's all is required of you. grin grin grin grin grin.
When you spot his WIFE, irrespective of her age, whether 18 or 30 years old just say "MOMMY"

Then when you get HOME after church, you challenge your Biological DAD and MOM who pay the House Rents and Feed you

2 Likes

Re: Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) by Topsic70: 11:50am On Aug 21, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Because the catch of the topic is that he is a pastor....others are not.... tribal bigot
The 'catch of d topic' doesn't erase d fact that three ppl were caught and paraded. Whist telling us about d 'catch', logic demands that a mention shd have bn made of d other 2 accomplices that were equally paraded!

1 Like

Re: Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) by Topsic70: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2020
uchvic:

Hahahahahaha u sharperly correct the impression before Name Checkers Association go show d background
Na so nah!
You sef get d parole.
The ppl wey nor get data to watch d over 20 minutes clip will just run by d topic alone and b4 u say 'jack', everywhere go don buss in 2 seconds. grin

1 Like

Re: Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
When we Hear Pastor, People Jump out to talk!

Pastor is a Title! Anybody can Bear Pastor and get Himself Involved in Atrocities..

What Matters is not the Title..

No Genuinely Saved Being will Do such..

Matthew 7:21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Religion is a scam simple!!
Re: Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 11:55am On Aug 21, 2020
Ladylite:
This will give a bad name to genuine pastors.

There is no real or fake pastor.
Re: Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) by Afiifii1: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2020
Don't blame the dude he's trying to actualize Mathew 10:34 and 1 Samuel 15:3
Re: Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) by mxhibit(m): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Warming up to type rubbish. Let me see the biblical verse he will use to defend his pastor.
Lol. Its glaring you don't understand what Righteousness89 has been saying. He preaching the gospel doesn't mean he supports those who claim to be pastors doing evil deeds. Anyone can commit a crime we are all beings my dear. He being a pastor doesn't make him supernatural, he's still got the flesh on. Go and read bro.

1 Like

Re: Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 11:58am On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness 89 pls wat could u say about this ur fellow pastor
Re: Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) by Realtalk20: 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
stormborn28:
what type of nonsense rule are you quoting... The guy has evidence that the news wasn't complete. That some names were omitted. Instead of OP to address the issue you are here calling for nonsense rule that won't speak the truth? Nonsense everywhere

Rule one is clear ,do not derail threads

2 Likes

Re: Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) by Topsic70: 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
deltateam:

Change it yourself nah. He's the chief amongst them and spiritual leader.

kingxsamz:

Bigot... It's obvious you're having serious headache over the omission of that name. Clown.
I don add am, so equation balance! grin

Re: Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ladylite:
This will give a bad name to genuine pastors.

Who are the genuine pastors? Oyedepo? Adeboye? Oyonude kure? Smh....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara / Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.