Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,116 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

In Mid December Of 2019 My Daughter Was Sick With Respiratory Issue For 10 Days. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / In Mid December Of 2019 My Daughter Was Sick With Respiratory Issue For 10 Days. (115 Views)

Send Pupils With Respiratory Symptoms Home – FG Tells Schools / COVID19: 1 In 5 People With Respiratory Symptoms In Lagos Positive– Commissioner / Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Mid December Of 2019 My Daughter Was Sick With Respiratory Issue For 10 Days. by BigMagicCrystal: 2:21am On Aug 21, 2020
In mid December of 2019 my daughter was sick with respiratory issue for 10 days. My Dad was on home hospice at the time and all 3 nurses wore masks and complaining a cough for several weeks. We were exposed long ago.

(1) (Reply)

I Hope More People Will Pay Attention To The Difference In The Number Of Ethnic / If More Americans Wore Masks / How To Protect Essential Workers During The COVID-19 Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.