Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

FOR SALE: Plastic Manufacturing Company - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / FOR SALE: Plastic Manufacturing Company (188 Views)

For Sale Plastic Manufacturing Company On 4.9acres Of Land At Oregun- Ikeja, Pr / For Sale Plastic Manufacturing Company On 4.9acres Of Land At Oregun- Ikeja, Pr / For Sale Plastic Manufacturing Company On 4.9acres Of Land At Oregun- Ikeja, Pr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FOR SALE: Plastic Manufacturing Company by rutherfordchidi: 2:28am On Aug 21, 2020
This is the only existing PLASTIC manufacturing Factory, ready to go!

whatsapp: 07054107283

The Factory size: 2.5 Acres of land

Title: C of O,

The Factory is on the main Road
The Factory has 2 functioning Transformers
The Factory has staff quarters ranging from 4 flats of 3 Bedroom all en suite to 2 flats of 1 bedroom
The Factory is Fenced round and gated .
The factory has administrative Offices/buildings.
The factory has two major buildings, one is the old buildings with old machines, and the other building contains newly imported machines
The Factory old machines can produce rubber bowls, rubber buckets, plastic plates and cover for eatries/restaurants, plastic cups, disposable cups and many more .
The newly imported machines can produce kegs, drums, big bowls etc
Factory Machines can produce everything listed above from small plates to kegs and more

PRICE: N 4B

PLEASE NOTE: There is a concrete arrangement by the OWNER to IMPORT the GP tank producing machine. This arrangement is captured in the price.

The new owner and it's staff would be given some orientation for a smooth running of the company(This was the assurance of the current owner)

DETAILS
Whatsapp: 07054107283
Re: FOR SALE: Plastic Manufacturing Company by galaxy2020(m): 3:00am On Aug 21, 2020
Pictures and address please. Very necessary or no one will take you serious. #4b no be #4m
Re: FOR SALE: Plastic Manufacturing Company by rutherfordchidi: 6:10am On Aug 21, 2020
Thanks for your kind observation. The price is N4Billion asking. I deliberately removed the location because i want a serious buyer to go extra mile to get the missing information. For me, its one way to apply filter. Here's my website: www.chidiproperty.com.
And whatsapp: 07054107283, 07031384722

(Just to clear doubts whether this is real or not, go to www.chidiproperty.com and follow up with your inquiries. Though, i didnt list it in the website)

galaxy2020:
Pictures and address please. Very necessary or no one will take you serious. #4b no be #4m

(1) (Reply)

4244sqm Waterfront Land For Sale At Queens Drive, Ikoyi @ N2.5billion(asking) / Selfcon For Rent (CALABAR) / Hot Investment: Seaside Estate, Ibeju-lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.