Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Help Please - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Help Please (502 Views)

I Need Help Please / Help Please / My Knee.. HELP PLEASE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please by GolDRoger: 2:56am On Aug 21, 2020
Good Morning Nlders, most especially my fellow hustlers. Lemme go straight to the point

i placed a bet on a Live match btw Caera VS Vasco da gama

Brazil seria A match precisely

i was following the Live market closely until around 85mins i decided to place a bet On under 12.5 corners as there is only 5min + xtra time remaining

the total corner bfor i placed that bet was
4 for Caera and 1 for Vasco da gama

i was shocked @the odd for Under 12.5 @3.45odds

i was like . . . Is this for real? I cant miss this opportunity. . . I quickly staked 1k. Am not greedy. Lol

Surprisingly the match ended with thesame number of corner 4 To 1 and my Ticket was a LostBet. Can some explain to me?

Re: Help Please by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 21, 2020
GolDRoger:
Good Morning Nlders, most especially my fellow hustlers. Lemme go straight to the point

i placed a bet on a Live match btw Caera VS Vasco da gama

Brazil seria A match precisely

i was following the Live market closely until around 85mins i decided to place a bet On under 12.5 corners as there is only 5min + xtra time remaining

the total corner bfor i placed that bet was
4 for Caera and 1 for Vasco da gama

i was shocked @the odd for Under 12.5 @3.45odds

i was like . . . Is this for real? I cant miss this opportunity. . . I quickly staked 1k. Am not greedy. Lol

Surprisingly the match ended with thesame number of corner 4 To 1 and my Ticket was a LostBet. Can some explain to me?
It's a lost bet bro.This are the original stats.They must have shown you the corner kick stats for the first half only.

Re: Help Please by GolDRoger: 3:23am On Aug 21, 2020
NegroAcheiver:

It's a lost bet bro.This are the original stats.They must have shown you the corner kick stats for the first half only.

Thanks man.
Please from which site did you get that statistics? I will like to bookmark it for future use. Lol
Re: Help Please by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 21, 2020
GolDRoger:

Thanks man.
Please from which site did you get that statistics? I will like to bookmark it for future use. Lol
Actually I showed you from the app but the website is www.flashscore.com.You can also use www.livescores.com or www.sofascore.com.But livescores.com is easier to navigate and it's faster.Sorry for your loss bro.Those guys did you bad.
Re: Help Please by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 21, 2020
I am surprised you lost.

(1) (Reply)

Béla Guttmann Curse Strikes Again : Benfica Youth Loses UEFA Cup To Real Madrid / Crystal Palace have completed signing of Chelsea striker Batshuayi / Kevin De Bruyne: Warns Liverpool How Tough Premier League Defence Will Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.