Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

My Super Affiliate Builder Review 2019: The Complete Lowdown - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Super Affiliate Builder Review 2019: The Complete Lowdown (255 Views)

John Thornhills Ambassador Program Review 2019: The Complete Lowdown / Novelty Site Builder Review Do I Like It / Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019- The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Super Affiliate Builder Review 2019: The Complete Lowdown by kenvinz: 4:54am On Aug 21, 2020
JMy Super Affiliate Builder Review-- Scam or Legit?

Hey, I'm Niall Doherty.

I stopped my last 9-to-5 task back in 2010.

Ever since, I have actually earned my living online doing a variety of things:

I made a whole video exposing that shadiness:

Also, while Kenvin seems to take credit for mentor Brian affiliate marketing, here's Brian back in 2016 associating much of his success to Ronnie Sandlin's training:

Watching videos like that, I get the impression that some of Kenvin's trainees want to promote ANY product by nearly ANY suggests so long as they can make a fast dollar.

Is among Kenvin's Students a Supervillain?

Look carefully at a collage of Kenvin's trainees and you'll see a familiar face.

John flashes up this slide at about the 29-minute mark of his discount webinar:

The ramification here appears to be that everyone imagined is an effective student of the My Super Affiliate Builder.

John's words while revealing that slide:

" Numerous individuals all over the world are making their dreams come to life and it's truly interesting, seeing the success. I know each of these faces."

A minimum of 4 of those images are of very children, which I find weird.

Perhaps this was a truthful error.

Perhaps John worked with an intern to develop a collage of his effective trainees, that intern included a photo of a Marvel film character for whatever factor, and John merely overlooked.

But seeing that picture in addition to photos of young kids in a collage that's expected to show John's effective trainees ... well, that has me questioning the legitimacy of the whole thing.

Kenvin asking you to lie to loved ones?

In among his most popular YouTube videos, Kenvin suggests that you tell all your loved ones that his training taught you how to make money online, even if you've never taken his training and have no idea how to earn money online.

Here's the video, with more than 1 million views:

John tells audiences of that video that they can generate income online by becoming affiliates for his training and promoting it to everyone they understand.

Secret quotes:

5:40-- "Make a post welcoming people to a free training. Say, 'Hey, here's a totally free training which taught me how to generate income online. Check it out.'".

6:12-- "You're using your social networks. What you're doing is you're selling to family and friends. This is a possession you have that you can use to make a lot of money.".

6:30-- "Now when individuals click that affiliate link, and if they go through the training and purchase the product, you'll earn $450. So you do this on every social media you have. Or you produce an e-mail, and you send out that email to every person that you've ever spoken to, through e-mail. Send 200 emails, send 400 emails, text it to people, email it to people, put it on Facebook, put it on Instagram, put it on SnapChat, put it on Twitter, put it on LinkedIn.".

To me, that seems like nothing more than a great method to mess up relationships.
Would like to know When I Review Another Affiliate Marketing Course?

Sign up with 6,529 subscribers on my newsletter and I'll keep you in the loop. You'll likewise get my weekly newsletter loaded with suggestions, methods and opportunities to construct your online company.

An article on Forbes.com reported that Kenvin when offered items that "PayPal didn't approve of" and had his account shut down as a result.

From the post:.

( Worth noting that Crestani links to the exact same Forbes post from an "in journalism" page on his website. To me, that would seem to suggest that he does not take issue with anything printed therein.).

Kenvin's University Cheating Scandal.

The exact same Forbes article reported that Kenvin got suspended from university for hacking the exam system and selling answers to other trainees.

From the short article:.

The very same Forbes post reported that Kenvin was at one point "minting cash" by selling natural items.

From the post:.

In case you're unknown, here's a video explaining (and debunking) homeopathy:.

Generally, it's an alternative medicine that's not FDA-approved and extensively considered a rip-off.

( I need to keep in mind that it's not unlawful to sell homeopathy products, though some nations do have specific legal policies concerning them. It's simply that I discover it challenging to trust anyone who sells or promotes holistic products.).
Overstated Income Assures?

Kenvin will inform you it's simple to make a lot of cash online extremely quickly, as much as $1000 per day within thirty days. I consider this to be extremely deceptive.

Register for John's discount webinar and you'll see this on the verification page:.

At the beginning of that webinar, he states he'll reveal you how to make affiliate commissions that very same day ...

Later in the webinar he invites you welcomes buy his course and says:.

" By the end of the very first week [of the paid training] you are visiting whatever you require to start making commissions.".

Since this writing, I've been doing affiliate marketing for 1.5 years and have gotten my income to $4000/month consistently. I've also invested 100's of hours going through much of the leading affiliate marketing courses.

I can inform you that most likely just 1 in 1000 individuals who attempt affiliate marketing have the ability to turn a considerable earnings in their first month.

And those who do typically spend A LOT of money on ads.

As kept in mind in my review of Commission Hero, creating $1000 in affiliate sales every day at a reasonable earnings margin means costs about $600 daily on advertisements. And you 'd end up spending $8,400 prior to making money a cent.

Given that, I think about Kenvin's guarantees of quick riches to be outrageous.

Well, unless you're willing to begin offering John's course to others ...

Bait & Switch.

At the start of his promotion webinar, Kenvin assures to show you a "simple 5 minute trick" to quickly earn your very first $460 online. More than an hour later on, he informs you he'll just show it to you as soon as you purchase his training.

His exact words at the start of the webinar:.

" I'm going to reveal you a trick that takes 5 minutes that you can do tonight that can make you your very first $460.".

If you take him at his word there, you might sit through the next 80 minutes of the webinar, just to be informed that he'll reveal the technique once you buy his training:.

Worse still, the "technique" is clearly to end up being an affiliate for the very training he's prompting you to purchase, and then recruit your friends and family to purchase it.

Which is precisely what John details in this complimentary video on YouTube:.

Do that and you might make $460 in commissions as quickly as tonight, however just by encouraging a good friend or member of the family to invest $997 on John's training.

If that seems like your idea of a great time, you can register here.
It's Truly Simple! (But It's Likewise Hard).

Kenvin will inform you that affiliate marketing is an easy method to make money online and you can do it in just 4 hours weekly. However then he'll turn around and inform you that it's HARD and it actually takes a LOTS OF work.

5 minutes into his discount webinar, John flashes up this screen and says his model for making money online is "extremely easy" ...

Literally three minutes 3, he shows you reveals screen:.

Later on still, in a follow-up e-mail, he'll change his mind and tell you it's super-easy again:.
Subscribe to eBiz Weekly.

Every Friday we email 6,529 people like you with tips, insights and chances to build your online business. Sign up listed below to get the next one.

We'll first send out a verification e-mail to ensure it's you.

Do you get the impression that Kenvin's training might draw? Well, according to Kenvin, that suspicion will only hold you back.

From the 1:53:30 mark of JC's promo webinar:.

At the same time he states:.

" If you're going to go after this, if you're going to turn into one of my students, if you're going to take this opportunity and use it, you require to not enter into this with uncertainty, you need to go into this with commitment, with positive anticipation, all right? That's a big key. You need to go into this with commitment.".

Here's a guideline that has served me well: be hesitant of anyone who informs you not to be hesitant.

Affiliate Marketing 90% Success Rate (WTF?).

Kenvin claims that affiliate marketing companies have a 90% success rate. This is completely untrue.

At the 18-minute mark of his promo webinar, John reveals you this slide:.
He says there that affiliate businesses are essentially the like franchise businesses, and indicate an article on Entrepreneur.com which obviously shows that franchise companies have a 90% success rate.

Other than it doesn't show that at all.

The article on Entrepreneur.com that John points out says that such a stat is totally unproven, based on a discredited study, and an attempt to sucker individuals ...

The way I see it, either John got very confused here and misread the article, post he's intentionally misrepresenting what the article says short article states his training sound more noise.

In any case, I find it troubling.

But what do you believe?

Let me know in the comments listed below.
Fake Shortage.

Kenvin says you can only access his training or buy it at a reduced price for a minimal time. From what I've seen, it's always readily available at the exact same cost.

Kenvin will tell you that his webinar is complimentary for the next few days ...

... however, according to the Way Back Machine, it's been that way for a number of months already.

John will also tell you that his deal is readily available for an incredibly limited time ...
Kenvin very affiliate system restricted deal.

Especially when there are a lot of other alternatives available ... https://teribrownwrites.com/my-super-affiliate-builder-review
Re: My Super Affiliate Builder Review 2019: The Complete Lowdown by KarenMendez: 7:20am On Aug 25, 2020
You are truly an inspiration for the youngsters of the world who give up for their dreams do not feel worthy to give their dreams a shape of reality. I would like to hire best coursework writing services to compile my essay on this amazing success story of yours. Your success story is genuinely an inspiration for us.

(1) (Reply)

Transformer Fencing / 7 Sites That Are Better Than Rev.com | How To Earn $400 Weekly As A TRANSLATOR / Mastercard Foundation Transforming Nigerian Youths Program For 40,000 Msmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.