Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

“I Have Your S*x Tape With Peruzzi” – Kemi Olunloyo Threat*ns Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Have Your S*x Tape With Peruzzi” – Kemi Olunloyo Threat*ns Chioma (1019 Views)

Tiwa Savage: How Sex Tape With My Boyfriend Leaked / Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll / Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Have Your S*x Tape With Peruzzi” – Kemi Olunloyo Threat*ns Chioma by Valerie11: 8:14am On Aug 21, 2020
The Nigerian investigative journalist, who is well known for being controversial in almost all she does, Kemi Olunloyo has alleged that she has Chioma, Davido’s fiancee’s sex tape with his signed recording artiste, Peruzzi.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Kemi-Omololu-Chiomaa-300x194-1.jpg[/img]

The journalist gave the revelation as she reacted to a post made by Chioma, where she threatened to arrest her over the derogatory comments she makes about herself (Chioma) and her husband.

Kemi Olunloyo has recently taken to her Instagram page to also threaten that she has the chef’s sex tape with Peruzzi and berated Chioma on so many levels.

The Controversial Journalist Wrote,

[b]“I may have forgiven Davido to all of you but I haven’t forgotten how he insulted me and never said the one simple word for his tweet: SORRY! It was utter disrespect. I don’t forgive people. That is just a lie to pacify you. I just forget. I will truly NEVER FORGIVE DAVIDO PERIOD! I don’t need anyone’s opinion. I am not his mate and already told him about his life history. Chioma should just shut up and not step on my toes before I deal with her MERCILESSLY the rest of this 2020.”

“ I hope Chioma Rowland didn’t write this. If I start with her and why she has never been able to enter the United States and post her sex video with Peruzzi her “cousin” you won’t like it. Be warned! Davido is not her husband yet either. Looks like Davido typed this. You two idiots just think because Ibiyeomie arrested me, anyone can. You think journalists make up stories. Some of you don’t even know why my case was withdrawn. Adeleke money cannot buy you a US visa nor prevent Coronavirus. Face your life and the marriage you are missing.”[/b]
CONTINUE READING

https:///i-have-your-sx-tape-with-peruzzi-kemi-olunloyo-tells-chioma/

1 Like

Re: “I Have Your S*x Tape With Peruzzi” – Kemi Olunloyo Threat*ns Chioma by dangermouse(m): 8:21am On Aug 21, 2020
She should just arrest this vile junk journalist polluting the cyber space with hate and vile.
Re: “I Have Your S*x Tape With Peruzzi” – Kemi Olunloyo Threat*ns Chioma by gasparpisciotta: 8:29am On Aug 21, 2020
Davido should just sign HNN as his back up singer or publicist, better still just find something for her to do.
Re: “I Have Your S*x Tape With Peruzzi” – Kemi Olunloyo Threat*ns Chioma by unclemaths(m): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2020
Strong words, aunty Kemi..

1 Like

Re: “I Have Your S*x Tape With Peruzzi” – Kemi Olunloyo Threat*ns Chioma by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 21, 2020
I dislike davido arrogance and always seeking attention. Meanwhile this Kemi should try to Forgive and leave him alone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya And Davido Shoot New Music Video (full Video) / Bbnaija’s Mercy Eke Gifts A BLOGGER A Car (photo) / Video:cardi B And Nicki Minaj Skype Together To Sort Their Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.