Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun (21505 Views)

Amitolu Shittu: Amotekun Won’t Tolerate Indecent Dressing, Yoruba Language Abuse / IGP Orders Withdrawal Of Police Protection From Lawmakers, Ex-sgf, Ex-ministers, / Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by Emotionss: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
Yobabad:
Off cause we know that Tinubu have always been in illegal business including illegal mining both Gold and Skull

It's is nonentity like you that keep making Tinubu
More popular because of your unnecessary hate and envy.

1 Like

Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by Kaylet: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
JidennaJason:
Please let's get this straight.....

When has mining become illegal in the South West especially their most treasured gold? (Skull)

Mining is like a recreational activity to them and my Osogbo brothers will agree with me that it is not illegal.
wink

You're mad and crazy.
I saw your other post and read this again.

You're tribal bigot.
Yoruba people isn't the reason for your downfall or misfortunes.

Please stay away from the tribe.
I repeat stay away from insulting the tribe.

1 Like

Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by LZAA: 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
JidennaJason:

When has mining become illegal in the South West especially their most treasured gold? (Skull)

Mining is like a recreational activity to them and my Osogbo brothers will agree with me that it is not illegal.
wink
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by semyman: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
Yobabad:
Off cause we know that Tinubu have always been in illegal business including illegal mining both Gold and Skull

2015 PDP defeat hangover
Good riddance to the ineffectual buffoon
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by gaskiyamagana: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
JidennaJason:

wink
Developer sighted.
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by gaskiyamagana: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
Yobabad:
Source
Biafkiddnapra Broadcasting Corporations.
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by Lastmankc(m): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Them go soon corrupt this amotekun
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by Elumelu: 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
I tot dey set up this Amotekun because of fulani herdsmen. Na wao, distraction everywhere and pipo jostling for recognition
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by Cousin9999: 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
The foreigners with illegal mines and legal mines are a greater concern.
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by earnit5: 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
really
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by MemoriesAndMe: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
helinues:
Of course now...

No be our politicians they invite those Chinese to start the illegal mining?

Funniest part na chickenii change they are getting in return.

As for Chinese, they are tresspassing all over the world and see their downfall in the next 5 years...
But let's think about it though, is the ministry in charge of mining doing anything with these alternative mineral resources? They all wait to be funded from oil revenue yet these resources are just there wasting away when FG refuses to take action. So, i don't blame those that see value in them and utilizes it, as long as others benefit from it.

FG failed to use them and makes it illegal for the states to use them as well. Reason many are calling for more power to the states' access to their own resources versus waiting for FG to control it for them.
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by helinues: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
MemoriesAndMe:

But let's think about it though, is the ministry in charge of mining doing anything with these alternative mineral resources? They all wait to be funded from oil revenue yet these resources are just there wasting away when FG refuses to take action. So, i don't blame those that see value in them and utilizes it, as long as others benefit from it.

FG failed to use them and makes it illegal for the states to use them as well. Reason many are calling for more power to the states' access to their own resources versus waiting for FG to control it for them.

The ministry are not ready to inform FG but would prefer to invite them from the backdoor with no tax.

It's a system that has been existing for decades
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by gaventa: 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
Channel your pain to your local govt chairman first. He is lavishing your money on his children and you are here looking for job vacancy
hkidola00:
you are fool.. foolish yahoo boy.. don't go and change ur ways
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by gaventa: 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
Maybe but not everyone will be right in life
Adeedris:

Two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by gaventa: 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Intimidated Hater Spotted
SirBunky85:
fraudster spotted
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by MemoriesAndMe: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
helinues:

The ministry are not ready to inform FG but would prefer to invite them from the backdoor with no tax.

And i think thats a wrong approach. How we manage our homes will dictate how we manage our communities. How we manage our communities will dictate how we can manage a nation. If me and you are broke today and need revenue, we will first think inwards and locate our assets that can be converted to the cash we need now. If we dont know know how to look inwards for our assets and others do ahead of us, lets not blame them for being smarter than us; its a wake up call for us.
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by CioAngels(f): 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/lawmakers-ex-governors-behind-illegal-mining-in-osun-says-amotekun-dg/
Politicians are never tired, ashamed of stealing.They are never having enough.
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by Champagnegold: 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
before na me dey do am. if no be them na who get right abi that power with out their consent
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by AkwaIbomMan(m): 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
helinues:

come here young man what do you even feel like on this faceless forum.
Do you think because some Ipob guys on this forum have been giving you attention then you now feel you have a better life?
let me sound this warning to you, let this be the first and the last time you ever use your germ infested fingers to ever quote or mention my post.
can you imagine I just quoted this low life's moniker on a thread trying to acknowledge him to the topic and he just had the guts to use his covid-19 infested fingers to insult me by calling me empty.
Are you really this daft?
You only have a name here on nairaland for supporting a brain dead government and in reality you are really a nobody but just an uncivilized person with a low IQ.
If you like call the mods on me I don't care but just trying to warn you not to insult me again.
I've said my mind.
I won't take that nonsense from you if you ever dare insult me next time by calling me empty when it's obvious who the empty one is.
I mentioned you on a thread to acknowledge you to the post and that was my first time of ever doing that and if you didn't like it you tell me in a civil way and not insulting me.
You have been warned.
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by AkwaIbomMan(m): 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
LZAA:
I'm sure we all thought it was the regular "mining "
grin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed ebenezar2020 blackking98 iceberg3
@bolded I drop that account bro.
I'm no more following a government that is brain dead and clueless.
Zombism is not good for my career grin
Now I reason politics with my senses intact
cc imhotep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by LZAA: 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
@bolded I drop that account bro.
I'm no more following a government that is brain dead and clueless.
Zombism is not good for my career grin
Now I reason politics with my senses intact
cc imhotep
grin
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by yommen: 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
GTkester:
Stop the joke, every afonja is a skull miner. Skull mining and rituals have always been the chief economic activity for most hydraulic soup yorubads, that's the way the earn their money.

90% of your comments on Nairaland are deliberate attacks against Yoruba. I never knew it had become an occupation to hate so much. Please watch it or you'll soon die of hate pls.
Re: Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun by helinues: 5:41am On Aug 22, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
come here young man what do you even feel like on this faceless forum.
Do you think because some Ipob guys on this forum have been giving you attention then you now feel you have a better life?
let me sound this warning to you, let this be the first and the last time you ever use your germ infested fingers to ever quote or mention my post.
can you imagine I just quoted this low life's moniker on a thread trying to acknowledge him to the topic and he just had the guts to use his covid-19 infested fingers to insult me by calling me empty.
Are you really this daft?
You only have a name here on nairaland for supporting a brain dead government and in reality you are really a nobody but just an uncivilized person with a low IQ.
If you like call the mods on me I don't care but just trying to warn you not to insult me again.
I've said my mind.
I won't take that nonsense from you if you ever dare insult me next time by calling me empty when it's obvious who the empty one is.
I mentioned you on a thread to acknowledge you to the post and that was my first time of ever doing that and if you didn't like it you tell me in a civil way and not insulting me.
You have been warned.

When, where and how?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki's Trial Adjourned Due To Power Failure / Bribery: NJC Sacks 3 Judges, Orders Their Prosecution / Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.