Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,480 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs (90553 Views)

Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV / Alex, BBNaija Housemate, Flashes Her Boobs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by Tunagee(m): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
See as this one’s armpit be

grin
Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Xda59:

That dude had his fingers right inside her cookie jar not the boobs like you guys think.
Dude,The one that fingers and the one that fondles falls into same category in bedmatics so far as their dip sticks are yet to taste the depth and length of the puna.
No difference what so ever.
Which He Ozo may end up never Tasting..Ode ni.
Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by SirLakes: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
What's the bizzare there
Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by Tunagee(m): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
DemonInvoker:
Na Ozo dey the other bed dey use hand smooch breast?!This na Child's play na.
This boy is just a waste of fine boy.
E no just get style.E Carry him mumu buttons give woman because of fake bakassi.
It's really Bizzare.
See that one armpit?She rub roll-on on top bush come make am look very disgusting.
All these Yeye girls wey dem carry put for BBNscreen.

The ozo mumu too much, na him make Nengi no wan gree for am. He fine come mumu join. How you go dey follow woman wey no want you like woman wrapper.
He dey even fear dey touch Nengi from him own bed, wey him for join am for bed dey smooch am. Chai! I trust praise and kidwaya

1 Like

Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by Mayng01(m): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
How is this news now?
Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by Angelfrost(m): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
This idiot should ask about Kemen of years past... Is he actually waiting for the chick to out-rightly insult him or verbally emasculate him in front of millions before he gets a hold of what's left of his dignity??!... Acting or real, this level of stupidity is beyond me. Tueh!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by DaddyMorenike: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

The Patience of God is to Convince us that He Loves us. Our Response should be to Receive his Love and Repent!

We Can't Bless Immorality !
We Can't Modify Immorality!
We Can't act like it's okay!

This is Evil! This is Deliberate and Concious Evil!

Listen! God will Judge Iniquity!God will Judge this act!

Let's be Careful in this Country!! We are Conciously Inviting God's Wrath on our Land..

We are Sounding the Trumpet Here daily!
I trust you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by fof1: 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Seems the urge for sex is now affecting most housemates at the ongoing Big Brother Naija ‘Lockdown’ show as Ozo have been caught in a bizzare position with Nengi.

Ozo and Nengi have now become best of friends in the house as both housemates are now used to doing things together.

Their bonding have seen some fans suggesting they might end up dating themselves during the show and if not possible outside the reality show just like some old participant of the show.

Despite Nengi breaking Ozo’s heart some hours ago when he asked him not to mistake their friendship for a relationship, both housemates have continue the good trend as they’ve been over each other ever since the day started.

Ozo have now raise eyebrows on social media after he was caught in a strange position while he was sleeping on his bed which was right beside Nengi’s bed.

The young sport enthusiastic was seen lying down with his eyes facing Nengi’s bed and his hand on the beauty queen bed and under the duvet.

With his position and hand movements, fans on social media have claimed Ozo was handling Nengi’s Bosom and preventing himself not to be caught by camera.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-D__gD7ZXg

LIES AND BBN LIES. CAMERA CAN LIE ATIMES...!
Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by Righteousness89(m): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
I trust you

We Trust GOD bro

1 Like

Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
цѕёlёѕѕ ѕнощ щїтн jовlёѕѕ vїёщёяѕ
Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by Gee64: 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
So what?
Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
Children of Jezebel abounds all corners
Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by wildikeman(m): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

The Patience of God is to Convince us that He Loves us. Our Response should be to Receive his Love and Repent!

Let's be Careful in this Country!! We are Conciously Inviting God's Wrath on our Land..

You are a fool...
Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by earnit5: 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
really
Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by Kubernetes: 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
dazzlingd:
angry

Repent else God wrath will befall you all.
Oh yee wasted generation!

I can see the chariots of the most high riding down from milky way galaxy and cruising Jupiter and almost here..
To consume u all, you think your man made jets and atomic bomb will stop us.

REPENT REPENT!!!! HELL FIRE IS WAITING FOR YOU plus 600 million years of suffering

99% of the house mates in this unholy house are from Xtian Homes.
I advise you to rally round C.A.N who condemn the act so that Xtian parents and churches should bring an end to this House that's breeding immorality
Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
I have never given any lady head before
Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by Smilingjoe4(m): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
Weting ponmo no go see inside mouth.
Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by Askme2020(m): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

pastor let the trumpet sound biko. let end this so call reality and move to the next one jare
Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by Askme2020(m): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
TestingNV:

Shut up! Holier than thou! The pontifs of old who used to have orgies and homosexual intercourse did not invite the wrath of God abi? It's adults on a TV game show that will. You're a fool.
I tell you. this guy tire me... he most sha show is holier than holiest on every thread on NL. day and night. I wonder if the guy day sleep sef

2 Likes

Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by Uchepele(m): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
who cares
Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
Konji na Bastard
Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by Enemyofpeace: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
Xda59:

Looks like a dirty vagina.
i wonder how her pusssssssy go be
Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by Enemyofpeace: 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
I have never given any lady head before
the thing dey sweet o especially with another mans wife. Try it biko
Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by stevups(m): 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sandra4luv:
Ozo is mumu ,he can’t come close that Nengi because he has a fear in him,if I’m ozo I’ll go for dorathy ,the girl will be free with him
You are very correct! Most of us guys make that mistake but later we regret it. If he picks Dora with her nice Doro, Nengi will fall for him so cheap.
Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by bobestman(m): 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ozogarri
Ozoamala
Ozonwanyi
Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
i wonder how her pusssssssy go be

My man the thing go look like shit wey rain beat.
Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by Enemyofpeace: 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
Xda59:

My man the thing go look like shit wey rain beat.
see her for bbnaija dey form celebrity for you grin grin
Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:00am On Aug 22, 2020
Well done son
Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by Ayobami7(m): 10:40am On Aug 22, 2020
hmmm
Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by gregyboy(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

Re: Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs by baddo00: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

You say God was sad that he created humans? God knows everything including the future so he knew what was going to happen.
Nigeria is also one of the most religious country in the world yet we are the most corrupt, poverty capital and a host of other things, other atheist nations are doing great and i dont see Gods wrath on them. you are always quick to judge acting like God gave you the mandate to be the chief judge or something. if you want to win souls for christ do it with love and not threat. there are many pressing issues in Nigeria and world at large yet you come under every bbn post acting like a lost angel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) / Judith Audu Hails Efe Irele & Timini Egbuson For Their Sex Scene In 'Hey You' / Channels TV Anchor's Phone Rang On Live TV (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.