Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Learn Programming And Work From Home - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Learn Programming And Work From Home (5066 Views)

Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady / Work From Home Empowerment Training / Ladies Go And Work, Not Every Problem Requires Your Yansh!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 10:21am On Aug 21, 2020
Hey romance lovers, pardon me for posting this here because I'm not going to talk about romance.
Briefly, I have quality and latest lynda.com courses (videos) on the most popular programming languages and technologies that will teach you software development from scratch to mastery.
Lynda.com has been around for a long time and is renowned for having quality and upto date contents as long as learning computer programming is concerned.
Now, the challenge that most people who intend to learn from lynda.com is that after paying to have access to the courses, they still have to spend huge amounts of data connecting to the internet and learn on lynda.com platform. But you don't have to worry again, we have these videos offline and you can get them with just a token.
Each course we sent to you is carefully organized into chapters with quizzes and exercises that tests your understanding of the various concepts taught in each chapter.
We went further to get the exercise files from Lynda.com and we're sending it to you too!
Lastly, as a software developer, I will also be readily available to help you if you ever need further clarifications that you couldn't grasp from any of the videos.

See our courses:

html.
css.
javascript.
php.
php with mysql.
ajax with php.
object oriented programming with PHP (kinda-advanced PHP).
Object oriented programming with PHP plus -working with databases( more advanced PHP).
Building secured websites with php.
PHP unit testing.
PHP with laravel.
PHP with veujs.
Learning Git and GitHub.
E.t.c
Price is 2k only, you provide me with your email address and I send as a zip file.
Don't worry if you don't know how to use the zip software on your computer, I was show you how to do that.
I will add a link to my personal website hosted on GitHub.
I'm putting up my pic with this post so that you know that I am not wasting time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by Okike2019(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2020
How does one contact you na, give telegram address or email na grin
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
Send me a PM here on nairaland, I will respond accordingly
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
Okike2019:
How does one contact you na, give telegram address or email na grin
I replied you already
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
"Sacrifice a little and enjoy forever"
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by millionboi2: 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
FanOfMyself:
"Sacrifice a little and enjoy forever"
is how to earn with it that matters
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 3:34am On Aug 22, 2020
millionboi2:
is how to earn with it that matters
Are you kidding me or something?
I have two different freelancing sites where I work for clients independently.
That aside, you can use the skills to search for programming jobs in person here in Nigeria.
" Sacrifice a little and enjoy forever"
These videos that I am selling for 2k, I spent hundreds of dollars to gain access to it plus I built a cli software that enables me to download restricted videos from sites like Lynda and Udemy. I will also provide support for you when you are done learning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by millionboi2: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2020
FanOfMyself:

That aside, you can use the skills to search for programming jobs in person here in Nigeria.
These videos that I am selling for 2k, I spent hundreds of dollars to gain access to it plus I built a cli software that enables me to download restricted videos from sites like Lynda and Udemy. I will also provide support for you when you are done learning
the support to earn with it is very important,so if u are sure let's roll
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by millionboi2: 9:26am On Aug 22, 2020
FanOfMyself:

pls respond fast
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by Prazo1: 9:40am On Aug 22, 2020
Lets say i have zero knowledge....
Can this help me learn and be a programmer?
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by Prazo1: 9:40am On Aug 22, 2020
Can this help?
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by DiplomaticFatma(m): 11:13am On Aug 22, 2020
FanOfMyself:
Hey romance lovers, pardon me for posting this here because I'm not going to talk about romance.
Briefly, I have quality and latest lynda.com courses (videos) on the most popular programming languages and technologies that will teach you software development from scratch to mastery.
Lynda.com has been around for a long time and is renowned for having quality and upto date contents as long as learning computer programming is concerned.
Now, the challenge that most people who intend to learn from lynda.com is that after paying to have access to the courses, they still have to spend huge amounts of data connecting to the internet and learn on lynda.com platform. But you don't have to worry again, we have these videos offline and you can get them with just a token.
Each course we sent to you is carefully organized into chapters with quizzes and exercises that tests your understanding of the various concepts taught in each chapter.
We went further to get the exercise files from Lynda.com and we're sending it to you too!
Lastly, as a software developer, I will also be readily available to help you if you ever need further clarifications that you couldn't grasp from any of the videos.

See our courses:

html.
css.
javascript.
php.
php with mysql.
ajax with php.
Object oriented programming with PHP plus -working with databases( more advanced PHP).
PHP unit testing.
PHP with laravel.
PHP with veujs.
Learning Git and GitHub.
E.t.c
Price is 2k only, you provide me with your email address and I send as a zip file.
Don't worry if you don't know how to use the zip software on your computer, I was show you how to do that.
I'm putting up my pic with this post so that you know that I am not wasting time

How can I get this bro
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Prazo1:
Can this help?
Sorry for the late reply, I have been busy all day. Yes bro, these videos are designed from beginner levels to advanced levels, all what you need is a computer system. I'm assuring you that you will NEVER regret it. The good thing about they videos is that you will be getting it offline and you can watch and practice and watch and practice and so on...
Contact me on whats app @+234907419154.7 please only those that are serious should contact me
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
DiplomaticFatma:

How can I get this bro
Contact me on whats app.
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
millionboi2:
pls respond fast
Contact me on whats app, you can see my number where I mentioned someone else.
I can't find your email in my box or spam
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2020
These courses are really worth it.
Ridiculously cheap compared to the value.
Contact me now for yours.
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FGonline: 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
FanOfMyself:
100%
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by Xavi2019: 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
FanOfMyself:

I'm interested.
I've sent you a message on WhatsApp, sir.
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by Etinosa1234: 1:07am On Oct 19, 2020
FanOfMyself:

See our courses:

html.
css.
javascript.
php.
php with mysql.
ajax with php.
PHP unit testing.
PHP with laravel.
PHP with veujs.
Learning Git and GitHub.
E.t.c

How many months after learning all this should a person start working or freelancing
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 6:11am On Oct 19, 2020
Etinosa1234:

How many months after learning all this should a person start working or freelancing
Hey good morning, I think 3 to 6 months is enough depending on how intelligent and brilliant you are and more importantly, how dedicated you are!
Contact me on WhatsApp if you haven't already
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by Etinosa1234: 9:35am On Oct 19, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Hey good morning, I think 3 to 6 months is enough depending on how intelligent and brilliant you are and more importantly, how dedicated you are!
Contact me on WhatsApp if you haven't already

I've started already ooo... I want to start Android now sef...

I just wanted a time frame Esp as I've spent 4 months learning Java but not that good as I want to be
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2020
Etinosa1234:

I've started already ooo... I want to start Android now sef...

I just wanted a time frame Esp as I've spent 4 months learning Java but not that good as I want to be
Okay, I guess you are going for native android development since you are learning Java. I'm a web developer btw. Will definitely become a mobile developer but I won't use java programming language for my mobile apps development. I would go for Google's flutter with dart programming language.
Happy coding! Newbie
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 19, 2020
FanOfMyself:

See our courses:

html.
css.
javascript.
php.
php with mysql.
ajax with php.
PHP unit testing.
PHP with laravel.
PHP with veujs.
Learning Git and GitHub.
E.t.c
Hi I'm a student trying to survive , I really wanna learn a skill like programming .
Can you help me , I'll pay 1k
But how many month would it take to know at least 3 languages
Eg: HTML java CSS and python
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 10:07am On Oct 19, 2020
slimkhalifa:

Hi I'm a student trying to survive , I really wanna learn a skill like programming .
Can you help me , I'll pay 1k
But how many month would it take to know at least 3 languages
Eg: HTML java CSS and python
I might give it to you for free instead of collecting 1k from you
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by SarutobiEky(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2020
FanOfMyself:

lol you're being sarcastic right? Anyway. I'm interested in your videos. But for the time being I am not chanced to peruse them if available. Can I still get it and keep for later?
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Not that I can't really pay , I'm trying to survive , but I'll pay d 1k .. But can I learn it without a system just and android phone
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 10:14am On Oct 19, 2020
SarutobiEky:
lol you're being sarcastic right? Anyway. I'm interested in your videos. But for the time being I am not chanced to peruse them if available. Can I still get it and keep for later?
Of course you can and no I'm not being sarcastic
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 19, 2020
Op aswear i iove this thing like mad,,,,,,grin

It is just as if you're doing magic,,,,,,,wink

The last website i build nah HTML and CSS i use,,,,,,,and it is very beautiful,,,,, though I know how to use JavaScript and bootstrap also,,,but i just determine say nah HTML and CSS i go use,,,,,,, aswear it's so interesting,,,,,,i love writing codes,,,, though it's kinda stressful when inserting the content,,,,,grin

Right now ano get time at all,,,,grin

Though i will build something great in d future,,,✌️✌️,,

Op yaa occupation is so interesting keep it up,,,✌️✌️
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 11:10am On Oct 19, 2020
slimkhalifa:

Not that I can't really pay , I'm trying to survive , but I'll pay d 1k .. But can I learn it without a system just and android phone
You can't learn without a PC bro
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 19, 2020
FanOfMyself:

You can't learn without a PC bro
Okay I'll use my brothers dell , I really need to learn something new
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
slimkhalifa:

Okay I'll use my brothers dell , I really need to learn something new
Let me know when you are ready to start learning
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by NarutUzumaki7th: 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exam Dumps / Unlimited Data Acess For Android / Download Free Shipping And Courier Website Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.