Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Learn Programming And Work From Home - Software/Programmer Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Learn Programming And Work From Home (5047 Views)

Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady / Work From Home Empowerment Training / Ladies Go And Work, Not Every Problem Requires Your Yansh!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Let me know when you are ready to start learning
I'm ready sir , how can I pay
The 1k
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by AmazingELixir: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
FanOfMyself:
Hey romance lovers, pardon me for posting this here because I'm not going to talk about romance.
Briefly, I have quality and latest lynda.com courses (videos) on the most popular programming languages and technologies that will teach you software development from scratch to mastery.
Lynda.com has been around for a long time and is renowned for having quality and upto date contents as long as learning computer programming is concerned.
Now, the challenge that most people who intend to learn from lynda.com is that after paying to have access to the courses, they still have to spend huge amounts of data connecting to the internet and learn on lynda.com platform. But you don't have to worry again, we have these videos offline and you can get them with just a token.
Each course we sent to you is carefully organized into chapters with quizzes and exercises that tests your understanding of the various concepts taught in each chapter.
We went further to get the exercise files from Lynda.com and we're sending it to you too!
Lastly, as a software developer, I will also be readily available to help you if you ever need further clarifications that you couldn't grasp from any of the videos.

See our courses:

html.
css.
javascript.
php.
php with mysql.
ajax with php.
object oriented programming with PHP (kinda-advanced PHP).
Object oriented programming with PHP plus -working with databases( more advanced PHP).
Building secured websites with php.
PHP unit testing.
PHP with laravel.
PHP with veujs.
Learning Git and GitHub.
E.t.c
Price is 2k only, you provide me with your email address and I send as a zip file.
Don't worry if you don't know how to use the zip software on your computer, I was show you how to do that.
I will add a link to my personal website hosted on GitHub.
I'm putting up my pic with this post so that you know that I am not wasting time

Op I want to learn from you directly...how possible is it?
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Op I want to learn from you directly...how possible is it?
I will give you the videos and will be there to answer ANY questions you have. I will also be giving you assignments after you most have covered some stuffs
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
slimkhalifa:

I'm ready sir , how can I pay
The 1k
090.7419 15 47 WhatsApp only
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by AmazingELixir: 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
FanOfMyself:

I will give you the videos and will be there to answer ANY questions you have. I will also be giving you assignments after you most have covered some stuffs

That sits well with me...so how do I kick start the process of acquiring the video and all?
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
AmazingELixir:

That sits well with me...so how do I kick start the process of acquiring the video and all?
My WhatsApp 0.907419 15 47
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by thymm50(m): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
I started learning PHP some years ago but I stopped due to the nature of my job. I intend starting afresh since I got a new job that gives me the time. I need some encouragement and advice please, should I learn a different program or continue with php
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 8:29am On Oct 20, 2020
thymm50:
I started learning PHP some years ago but I stopped due to the nature of my job. I intend starting afresh since I got a new job that gives me the time. I need some encouragement and advice please, should I learn a different program or continue with php
Php is the most popular programming language used on the web as of today. But before you even go into php, you must be at least average with html, css, and javascript (especially html and css). If that's not the case, we have quality, rich and up-to-date courses that will bring you up to speed on html, css, and javascript. But if you are already okay with these languages,then you can continue learning php, and we also have wonderful courses on php 7 (the latest version of php) for you.

Now why did I say that you have to be very familiar with html and css before moving to php?
As a php developer, you will working with html contents and sometimes, you will need to insert snippets of html and css codes programmatically inside your php code.
Plus, you have to understand what your frontend developer (the person who's job is to write majority of the html, css and javascript codes in a collaborative work environment).

The good thing about our courses is that they are going to be available offline for you and you can always reference it in the course of doing a real project. There's also exercise files for each chapter of each course.
The 2k per course is a steal bro!!
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
Learn some skills today and enjoy tomorrow!
There are no jobs in Nigeria, yet people with tech skills are getting jobs everyday
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by Deandean: 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
What do u need to be like Anonymous grin
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 8:15am On Oct 21, 2020
Deandean:
What do u need to be like Anonymous grin
Go learn hacking!
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
"Sacrifice a little and enjoy forever"
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 10:15am On Oct 25, 2020
Good morning my good people of nairaland. Happy Sunday to y'all.
As there is gross unemployment in the country now, the best way to go is to learn a tech skill and be gainfully employed because of what you can do. We are here to provide up to date and quality courses (in video formats, which is always the best way to learn) on myriads of programming languages, technologies and Sas (software as a service). We also provide learning support and assistance.
Moving forward, will will be incorporating you into our real life projects IF you meet the required criteria we will be setting up
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
Learn a skill today and start earning legit!
To all of you that have purchased our courses, I hope you are enjoying it. Don't hesitate to contact me on WhatsApp if need be
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 7:45am On Nov 15, 2020
Wow, someone just purchased html, css, and javascript courses.
Don't read and pass, invest in yourself today and enjoy forever!!
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by rhynoemmie(m): 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
TESTIMONY TIME, ENRICHMENT TIME
I know there are people out there still doubting but let me tell you as someone who has registered the course and has become better than I was yesterday, this is a fail proof plan, the courses are top notch courses and will see you through everything you need to know to become a web developer and start your journey to financial freedom. All it will take is just 2k to move this big mountain and take the first step forward. Buy the course and keep thanking yourself that you did.

1 Like

Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by rhynoemmie(m): 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
rhynoemmie:
TESTIMONY TIME, ENRICHMENT TIME
I know there are people out there still doubting but let me tell you as someone who has registered the course and has become better than I was yesterday, this is a fail proof plan, the courses are top notch courses and will see you through everything you need to know to become a web developer and start your journey to financial freedom. All it will take is just 2k to move this big mountain and take the first step forward. Buy the course and keep thanking yourself that you did.

The summarized version, buy this course and you will understand the phrase, there's money in the air, all you need is a medium to connect and this (web development) is that medium.

1 Like

Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by saintruky(m): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
Am I late?
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by shiffynaani(m): 12:11am On Nov 21, 2020
Do you offer everything for 2k or each course goes for 2k. thanks
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2020
shiffynaani:
Do you offer everything for 2k or each course goes for 2k. thanks
Each course cost 2k. 2k worth of data will not even be able to download all of these courses locally. Not to mention the value therein.
Baba be calming down ejoor cool
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
Learn a skill today and earn legit money tomorrow.
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 7:00am On Dec 07, 2020
2020 is coming to an end, are you still unemployed? Do you have a good computer system? Why don't you learn a skill and better yourself. For those that have learnt from my courses, I hope you all are doing great
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 4:06am On Dec 09, 2020
saintruky:
Am I late?
Of course no. Sorry for the late reply
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by kasillars(m): 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
FanOfMyself:
2020 is coming to an end, are you still unemployed? Do you have a good computer system? Why don't you learn a skill and better yourself. For those that have learnt from my courses, I hope you all are doing great
Hi, can I chat u up on WhatsApp? I intend on learning programming, but don't know where to start from.
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
kasillars:

Hi, can I chat u up on WhatsApp? I intend on learning programming, but don't know where to start from.
0907. 4191547
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 1:35am On Dec 24, 2020
It's my birthday today and I wish to give out some free courses to a number of nlanders.
Hala me
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by Frankicent(m): 3:48am On Dec 24, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Are you kidding me or something?
I have two different freelancing sites where I work for clients independently.
That aside, you can use the skills to search for programming jobs in person here in Nigeria.
" Sacrifice a little and enjoy forever"
These videos that I am selling for 2k, I spent hundreds of dollars to gain access to it plus I built a cli software that enables me to download restricted videos from sites like Lynda and Udemy. I will also provide support for you when you are done learning

how can I get udemy videos?
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 3:53am On Dec 24, 2020
Frankicent:

how can I get udemy videos?
My videos/courses are from Lynda and LinkedInlearning combined.
It's quality bro
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by Frankicent(m): 3:54am On Dec 24, 2020
FanOfMyself:
My videos/courses are from Lynda and LinkedInlearning combined. It's quality bro
how can I get it? html css python c#
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by FanOfMyself: 4:33am On Dec 24, 2020
Frankicent:

how can I get it?
html
css
python
c#
Html css and python, I have it them.
I don't have c#, but I will search for it on LinkedIn library and download it because I have premium membership.
Each course cost just 2k and I will give you a bonus course because today is my birthday. The bonus course is "advanced css" so you will be getting two Css courses i.e introduction to css and advanced css.
How do you get it?
You pay and provide me with your email address and I will send the link to my personal Google drive where these courses reside
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by DeltaBachelor(m): 5:38am On Dec 24, 2020
FanOfMyself:
It's my birthday today and I wish to give out some free courses to a number of nlanders.
Hala me
hello bro. HBD my December birthday mate. Please I need the courses ooooo. deltabachelor@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Learn Programming And Work From Home by Unclesmart12: 8:30am On Dec 24, 2020
FanOfMyself:
Hala me
Happy birthday bro
I really need those courses but I don't have money now, pls help me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exam Dumps / Download Free Shipping And Courier Website Script / Unlimited Data Acess For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.