Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Swift 4g Browser Is Messed Up - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Swift 4g Browser Is Messed Up (2099 Views)

Spectranet 4g Lte And Swift 4g Lte Browsing Free On Pc With Zero Naira (fastest) / Swiftband Gives You Unlimited Internet With Swift 4G/LTE / Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swift 4g Browser Is Messed Up by jolasmart: 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2011
Is any body using swift 4g modem internet browser, you can't believe this browser has not working for the past 2weeks since we got it and imagine our money is wasting till now, what can one do about this precarious condition, angry
Re: Swift 4g Browser Is Messed Up by tunde300us(m): 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2011
Go back to their office and collect ur moni back,i know this talk of 4G when we never even finish with 3G is all but a trash.I know someone who was with them b4 this dem useless 4G and the person now visit them everyday cos he cant get half of what he was getting before.
Re: Swift 4g Browser Is Messed Up by tollu: 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2011
Sorry about that OP. I actually use Swift and the only issue I have is the 10gig limit on my preferred plan.
It might just be teething problems though.
What part of lagos do you stay? Call their customer care lines over an over again, it'll be resolved and like a friend of mine, you might even get one xtra month free once it starts to work.
Re: Swift 4g Browser Is Messed Up by tunde300us(m): 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2011
Y wont they give 1month free when they re heavily screwd up
Re: Swift 4g Browser Is Messed Up by dabraska: 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2011
yeah, i think tollu is rite, I'm using swift 4g broadband wif d 10 gig per month bandwidth but d only tin i saw was dat they kinda cut me off afta jst 3 days of subscription, but had to reconnect and compensate me for d 3 days i lost afta i shouted and raked for them on the phone, besides dat, its working fyn
Re: Swift 4g Browser Is Messed Up by tollu: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2011
^^^
That is one thing they are good at. There would be a resolution and adequate compensation. You might need to rake small sha
Re: Swift 4g Browser Is Messed Up by quilinenat: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2011
Dont condemn anybody, do u think it is easy in Nigeria to setup a base station. as for now. swift is the best isp in Lagos state.
Re: Swift 4g Browser Is Messed Up by luffyhaki: 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2011
;d
Re: Swift 4g Browser Is Messed Up by benalways(m): 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2011
g
Re: Swift 4g Browser Is Messed Up by quilinenat: 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2011
can u power ur linksys router without nepa, u people just ask some silly questions. go and buy their Usb modemss.
Re: Swift 4g Browser Is Messed Up by damola1: 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2011
here's a router that can be powered from the USB port of your system:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-630748.0.html
Re: Swift 4g Browser Is Messed Up by quilinenat: 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2011
damola, that does not solve his problem, he want s to power swift router via a usb port. is it possible?
Re: Swift 4g Browser Is Messed Up by damola1: 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2011
^^^ It actually solves the problem. And it's the only available solution to the best of my knowledge.

Now, It's only feasible IF the volts of the product is btw 4.75 to 5.25 volts, as this is what a USB port can deliver.
Re: Swift 4g Browser Is Messed Up by benalways(m): 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2011
@Damola thanks 4 your input.

@quilinenat, kindly review your home training manual n decency.
Re: Swift 4g Browser Is Messed Up by quilinenat: 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2011
a slowpoke is advising a slowpoke. God be with u

(1) (Reply)

Learn Wifi Hotspot Deployment With Mikrotik Router, Sector Antenna In Lagos / 11.1 Inch Mini Hp Compaq Laptop With High Configuration / Computer Short Keys :pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.