Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel (24031 Views)

Police Reject ₦1M Bribe From Bandit Bello Muhammad, Arrest Him In Kaduna Hotel / Nigerian Army Vows To Punish Soldiers That Maltreated Civilians At Kaduna Hotel / Gunmen Kill Senator Elisha Abbo’s Uncle, Kidnap Nursing Stepmother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by Nemere2020: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2020
Gunmen had stormed a hotel in Damishi village of Chikun local government of Kaduna State and abducted six people including two nursing mothers and their babies.

Findings gathered that the hoodlums had invaded the community with AK47 rifles and went straight to the hotel.

A residents Moses Samuel said on arrival they moved from one room to room to ask the occupants to come out

It was gathered that the hotel used to provide shelter to the people of the area whenever there is an attack.

Samuel disclosed that it was possible the marauders numbering about 30 must-have gotten wind of those who hide in the hotel because there was an early attack.

“They knocked at the rooms and kidnapped many people, most of them women and children. so they released the children and went with six women, including two nursing mothers and their babies.

“Rarely a week passes without somebody being abducted by gunmen in Damishi and neighbouring communities,” he said.

“Some of us were living in Kaduna metropolis, we bought land and built our houses here. But with the current security situation, I have moved my family to our family house in Kaduna pending when I get a place to rent.

When contacted, the police image maker, Muhammad Jalige, could not confirm the incident, saying as soon as the state command is briefed he will respond accordingly.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/gunmen-abduct-nursing-mothers-babies-others-in-kaduna-hotel/amp/

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by Vision4God: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2020
And our president is busy with a very disturbing coup in Mali.

Please Lord help & comfort d heart of those who lost their loved ones /properties in chikun LG, kaduna.
We pray for divine intervention for those taken captive. embarassed embarassed

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by Righteousness89(m): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2020
I Send the Angelic Host of God Almighty, whom I Serve to Contend with the Kidnappers, Get them Confused and Secure the Release of these Mothers and Babies in JESUS Name.. Amen

189 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by Assurance001(f): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2020
God have mercy on your people.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by Pete4: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
They won't rest... heartless people

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by wisest10: 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
Their target was obvious..its was a planned mission

9 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by mariamadenle(m): 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
I don't know what to type self... But all I know is that no security in Nigeria again and the security personnel we see on the street are just meant to torment armless citizen and maybe yahoo boys

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by Bellaburnaa(f): 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
This is bad sha
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by salbis(m): 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
God pass man.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
What kind of Country is this?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by Yankiss(m): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
FG should declare state of emergency in Kaduna now. Gov. Nasirdeen El-Rufai, with all due respect, isn't in control. It's horrible, the senseless and needless carnage in that state.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Send the Angelic Host of God Almighty, whom I Serve to Contend with the Kidnappers, Get them Confused and Secure the Release of these Mothers and Babies in JESUS Name.. Amen

Amen.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by humilitypays(m): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Okay but our President is more concerned about returning his fellow herdsman as Mali President than securing Nigerians from killer terrorist in Southern Kaduna, it is well cry

18 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by Racoon(m): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
Poor mothers & their babies! God please intervene.Yet Governor El Rufai is obsessed with non-invitation to NBA conference while Kaduna state is one of the hotbed of insecurity.Meanwhile, our president will not take action but focused on development in Mali.

12 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by micronut(m): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
Kai.. Wicked world! May God save us.

Meanwhile guys, check my Signature. Beautiful
Customized Walk clock available for your homes.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by Passionate888: 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
Buhari sef

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by money121(m): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by Pauleze2020: 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
Terrible news everyday, what a country.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by Tomide007: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
Where is that useless Hell-Rufia and his foolish bastard son!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by godwinkessi: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
U see it’s only North than can solve their problem. People that are rejoicing over someone sentenced to death for blasphemy. Sometimes I wonder if this people are not supporting all this religious murderers. People that will beg government to release their killer brothers and bring them back into the society. I only pity southerners that lost their lives over there. I know they’ve tried everything possible to bring this mess down to the south but it’s not just working. Our problem in Nigeria is that we are always quick to forget. I know y’all forgotten about RUGA cheesy

IF U ARE FROM SOUTH, make sure u don’t die in the North. Na dem know their problem. Me sef I cover myself and my state with the blood of Jesus

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by Franzinni: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
Where did the gun come from for the gunmen to become gunmen?

Let me guess...

Some idiots were busy making a fortune from the deaths of our brothers and sisters in the terrorist infested north and they didn't think that the guns they where arming these illiterate hunters turn BH with would migrate into the hands of useless waste of organs we call bandits ...

We don't live in a zoo ... We live in a jungle!!!

Can't wait for the next government ... This one will go down in history as the SI unit of measuring failures globally ..

PS may God punish those sponsoring blood suckers in Nigeria Amin!

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by Passionate888: 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
Na only to speak for confrence hell rufai sabi, let me see what Lie Muhammed has got to say about this

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by Marine54(m): 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hell-rufai, the midget terrorist and body bag governor !

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Vision4God:

Please Lord help & comfort d heart of those who lost their loved ones /properties in chikun LG, kaduna.

Because instability in Mali can affect the whole west African subregion

The last time there was a coup in Mali, a large part of the country ended up in Isis hands in a month.

That it has not happened this time is because there are foreign troops around. Even then the coup means instability

There is a method to the madness. African countries let Libya go out of control. Now thanks to that, Book haram got their hands on weaponry that they otherwise won't have gotten.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by Supan(m): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
The short man devil will not sit his ass down and tackle the issue in his state... He wants to die on NBA conference.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by div111(m): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
damnit!!
when a f*** is in power what d' you expect

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by Sijo01(f): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
I wonder how hell rufia sleeps at night with the insecurity in his state

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by Muyiwaipere(m): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lol
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by Muyiwaipere(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Vision4God:

Lol

Shey because he has not started his traveling campaigns

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel by Befii: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Things fall apart version 2

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Elisha Asuquo And Pastor Aniekan Ibanga Killed In Akwa Ibom / Court Orders Arrest Of Canadian Matharoo Sisters Over Threat To Kidnap Otedola / Gunmen Kill 3 Mobile Policemen In Ughelli, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.