Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

2 Mill To 2.5 Mill What Tokunbo Lexus Or Toyota Can I Get - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2 Mill To 2.5 Mill What Tokunbo Lexus Or Toyota Can I Get (1294 Views)

Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010 / What Used Car To Buy In Nigeria With 1.2m Either Lexus Or Toyota Or Honda Evil S / Lexus Or Mercedes? 2008 Lexus IS 250 Vs Mercedes Benz C300 Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Mill To 2.5 Mill What Tokunbo Lexus Or Toyota Can I Get by icenti: 11:32am On Aug 21, 2020
Hello house, I intend buying a car in Nov. However, my price budget is 2m to 2.5 but at most 3m (at most). The preferred condition is tokunbo and not naija used. What car would you advice me to go for. I kinda love the look of GS 350. Please advice is needed. Is it possible I get that GS 350 within that price range?
Re: 2 Mill To 2.5 Mill What Tokunbo Lexus Or Toyota Can I Get by Prechgold1180(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2020
Save more
And get urself a Benz
That's what real niggars drive

4 Likes

Re: 2 Mill To 2.5 Mill What Tokunbo Lexus Or Toyota Can I Get by icenti: 11:37am On Aug 21, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Save more
And get urself a Benz
That's what real niggars drive

Thanks for your contribution but I’m serious here. Benz is high class. Hopefully someday I can drive one but just not yet.

1 Like

Re: 2 Mill To 2.5 Mill What Tokunbo Lexus Or Toyota Can I Get by Mayor555(m): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2020
icenti:
Hello house, I intend buying a car in Nov. However, my price budget is 2m to 2.5 but at most 3m (at most). The preferred condition is tokunbo and not naija used. What car would you advice me to go for. I kinda love the look of GS 350. Please advice is needed. Is it possible I get that GS 350 within that price range?

2010 Camry is a very good car.

You contact me if you're game with it...

2 Likes

Re: 2 Mill To 2.5 Mill What Tokunbo Lexus Or Toyota Can I Get by icenti: 11:42am On Aug 21, 2020
Mayor555:

What’s the approximate cost of getting this?
Re: 2 Mill To 2.5 Mill What Tokunbo Lexus Or Toyota Can I Get by DelTel(m): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2020
icenti:

November is just around the corner, best you start the process of pre-ordering now especially as FX rate keeps increasing daily. (You can contact me if you are ready).

Options I would recommend are below:
Toyota Camry 2009-2011.
Toyota Highlander 2005-2008.
Lexus RX 330 2004-2006.
Lexus GS 350 2007-2009.
Toyota Corolla Matrix 2009-2011.
Hyundai Elantra 2012.

No buy Benz (yet) oooo grin.

1 Like

Re: 2 Mill To 2.5 Mill What Tokunbo Lexus Or Toyota Can I Get by Prechgold1180(m): 11:55am On Aug 21, 2020
icenti:

Thanks for your contribution but I’m serious here. Benz is high class. Hopefully someday I can drive one but just not yet.
you can add 3 or 2m nd get one

Ur car attract business people
And pay if only u know

1 Like

Re: 2 Mill To 2.5 Mill What Tokunbo Lexus Or Toyota Can I Get by determination26(m): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2020
This is the best answer yet but I'd like to add this, whichever you choose to buy, do a vin check and take a good look under the vehicle to make sure there's no rust
DelTel:

November is just around the corner, best you start the process of pre-ordering now especially as FX rate keeps increasing daily. (You can contact me if you are ready).

Options I would recommend are below:
Toyota Camry 2009-2011.
Toyota Highlander 2005-2008.
Lexus RX 330 2004-2006.
Lexus GS 350 2007-2009.
Toyota Corolla Matrix 2009-2011.
Hyundai Elantra 2012.

No buy Benz (yet) oooo grin.

1 Like

Re: 2 Mill To 2.5 Mill What Tokunbo Lexus Or Toyota Can I Get by determination26(m): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
Prechgold1180:
you can add 3 or 2m nd get one

Ur car attract business people
And pay if only u know
madam try not to be so myopic with your answer, you that is advising him to buy Benz, where is your own Benz. This life is about packaging and doing the right thing at the right time. He asked for a car he can buy with a budget of 3m max, you are here talking off point.

9 Likes

Re: 2 Mill To 2.5 Mill What Tokunbo Lexus Or Toyota Can I Get by Prechgold1180(m): 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
determination26:
madam try not to be so myopic with your answer, you that is advising him to buy Benz, where is your own Benz. This life is about packaging and doing the right thing at the right time. He asked for a car he can buy with a budget of 3m max, you are here talking off point.
your thinking your business

I just adviced him

If u want Camry den get 2.2

1 Like

Re: 2 Mill To 2.5 Mill What Tokunbo Lexus Or Toyota Can I Get by heendrix(m): 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
Mayor555:

Exactly mussle is the real Engine
Re: 2 Mill To 2.5 Mill What Tokunbo Lexus Or Toyota Can I Get by determination26(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
Prechgold1180:
your thinking your business

I just adviced him

If u want Camry den get 2.2
from the way you've been responding, you obviously have very little knowledge about cars. Are you trying to tell me that if he doesn't buy a Benz, he cannot attract business people? I once knew a man using a 2005 highlander, when he died he left billions in his business account, i guess you're trying to tell me that people didn't want to do business with him because he was not using a Benz. I also know a guy using a glk who can't even boast of 1m in his account. It's advices like such that you have given that pressurised guys to think they have not arrived if they are not using a Benz. Please be guided.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Mill To 2.5 Mill What Tokunbo Lexus Or Toyota Can I Get by Prechgold1180(m): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author=determination26 post=93060952] from the way you've been responding, you obviously have very little knowledge about cars. Are you trying to tell me that if he doesn't buy a Benz, he cannot attract business people? I once knew a man using a 2005 highlander, when he died he left billions in his business account, i guess you're trying to tell me that people didn't want to do business with him because he was not using a Benz. I also know a guy using a glk who can't even boast of 1m in his account. It's advices like such that you have given that pressurised guys to think they have not arrived if they are not using a Benz. Please be guided. [/quote ] your thinking your business

I advised him

You are free to do same without quoting me

3 Likes

Re: 2 Mill To 2.5 Mill What Tokunbo Lexus Or Toyota Can I Get by determination26(m): 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
[quote author=Prechgold1180 post=93061102][/quote] Nairaland is a very big forum, even though the OP made this post, there could be 100 other people needing the same answer. He didn't ask what car he can buy to get better business or pay, even if that was his question, your answer is a big F9. You should think very well before giving advice here because many people depend on the advice received here and in a country where there are many evil activities taking place because of money, your answer might be the last push a naive youth reading this topic would need to push him into evil just because he wants to buy Benz. Please think twice before you type.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Mill To 2.5 Mill What Tokunbo Lexus Or Toyota Can I Get by Prechgold1180(m): 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
determination26:
Nairaland is a very big forum, even though the OP made this post, there could be 100 other people needing the same answer. He didn't ask what car he can buy to get better business or pay, even if that was his question, your answer is a big F9. You should think very well before giving advice here because many people depend on the advice received here and in a country where there are many evil activities taking place because of money, your answer might be the last push a naive youth reading this topic would need to push him into evil just because he wants to buy Benz. Please think twice before you type.
ok you win

But you have time Sha

Me I can't sit ND write like that o

2 Likes

Re: 2 Mill To 2.5 Mill What Tokunbo Lexus Or Toyota Can I Get by Mayor555(m): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
icenti:

What’s the approximate cost of getting this?

A good toks won't exceed your budget

Dollar is not smilling

Buy what you want to buy now...don't wait...

You'll love 2010 Camry SE and a full option (4plugs engine)

1 Like

Re: 2 Mill To 2.5 Mill What Tokunbo Lexus Or Toyota Can I Get by banky3w(m): 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
icenti:
The GS 350 is a great choice and with 3m you can get a 2008 year model if you preorder for it now as dollar exchange rate is not smiling and we don’t know what might happen before November.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Mill To 2.5 Mill What Tokunbo Lexus Or Toyota Can I Get by icenti: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
banky3w:

The GS 350 is a great choice and with 3m you can get a 2008 year model if you preorder for it now as dollar exchange rate is not smiling and we don’t know what might happen before November.

Please don’t mention Pre order for me. Pre order with your money, when e arrive person when go buy go come. Pre order na scam
Re: 2 Mill To 2.5 Mill What Tokunbo Lexus Or Toyota Can I Get by chukel(m): 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
icenti:
yes. You can get a GS350 for 3m. But you should know the parts are very expensive. Contact me.

1 Like

Re: 2 Mill To 2.5 Mill What Tokunbo Lexus Or Toyota Can I Get by promotervickky(m): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
My Reliable Advice:

Get a 2008-2010 Lexus few months used Es350 or a toks 2008-2009 Rav4 (your budget would cover any of this car with some change left).

Check Custom-Duty Originality, don't get caught up with Customs, ITS NOT A NICE EXPERIENCE!

Do a Scan on the Vehicle before Purchase.

Carry out a VINChecks, don't be unfortunate..

Lastly enjoy your car!

1 Like

Re: 2 Mill To 2.5 Mill What Tokunbo Lexus Or Toyota Can I Get by timifakay(m): 3:06am On Aug 22, 2020
icenti:

Please don’t mention Pre order for me. Pre order with your money, when e arrive person when go buy go come. Pre order na scam

Preorder nah scam, but your budget is not enough for a pristine condition foreign used sir.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Mill To 2.5 Mill What Tokunbo Lexus Or Toyota Can I Get by chukel(m): 5:04am On Aug 22, 2020
icenti:
yes, you can get GS350 for that price, at least for now. By november, i can't tell. Our naira is so unstable. Got this for a client

Re: 2 Mill To 2.5 Mill What Tokunbo Lexus Or Toyota Can I Get by banky3w(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2020
icenti:

Whatever rocks your boat mister!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2009 Nissan Altima Belgium With CVT Help!!! My Car Drives But Gear Not Changing. / Does Anyone Know The Belt Number For Camry 2010 V6 Engine?? / Funniest/craziest Number Plate I've Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.