Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Yorubas: Love Them, Hate Them, They Are The Best Group In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yorubas: Love Them, Hate Them, They Are The Best Group In Nigeria (391 Views)

Best Group Online Chat Rooms For UK In 2023 / Best Group Online Chat Rooms In 2023 / Best Group Online Chat Rooms In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas: Love Them, Hate Them, They Are The Best Group In Nigeria by pmoye(m): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2020
The more you read about the history, the philosophies, the culture and the accomplishments of the Yorubas, the more you just fall in love with the ethnic group. Sometimes falling in love in this regards might provoke envy and all that's left for you is an ugly remark about them... Even then your hatred is in the end a symptom of love.

So this weekend, if you are a Yoruba man or woman, please be proud of your heritage and share the friendship with all around.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas: Love Them, Hate Them, They Are The Best Group In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2020
They simply must be envied
Re: Yorubas: Love Them, Hate Them, They Are The Best Group In Nigeria by Amotolongbo(f): 11:45am On Aug 21, 2020
We are the best
We found our way
We aren’t lost
Re: Yorubas: Love Them, Hate Them, They Are The Best Group In Nigeria by techmo(m): 11:54am On Aug 21, 2020
cool

Odua a gbe wa oo

Re: Yorubas: Love Them, Hate Them, They Are The Best Group In Nigeria by Vyzz: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
So Yorubas can also chest beat...

I love it

Re: Yorubas: Love Them, Hate Them, They Are The Best Group In Nigeria by pmoye(m): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
The attacked picture scared the shit out of me. :-)

Vyzz:
So Yorubas can also chest beat...

I love it
Re: Yorubas: Love Them, Hate Them, They Are The Best Group In Nigeria by pmoye(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
You are Yoruba?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had no idea... And you don't even look like a

Amotolongbo:
We are the best
We found our way
We aren’t lost
Re: Yorubas: Love Them, Hate Them, They Are The Best Group In Nigeria by pmoye(m): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ase l'oruko Jesu.

techmo:
cool

Odua a gbe wa oo

(1) (Reply)

Say I Am Sorry To A Nairalander(s) / Whats The Most Painful Loss You Had Last Year 2020? (moving On From 2020) / Riddle: You Have Me, You Will Never Know Till I'm Triggered,what Am I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.