Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,304 members, 7,867,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Comic Actor, Saka Celebrates His 57th Birthday (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comic Actor, Saka Celebrates His 57th Birthday (photos) (1123 Views)

Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) / Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comic Actor, Saka Celebrates His 57th Birthday (photos) by Valerie11: 11:48am On Aug 21, 2020
Popular Nigerian comic actor, Afeez Oyetoro better known by stage name as Saka has received numerous encomiums and well wishes from colleagues as he turns 57.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Comic-actor-saka-birthday.jpg[/img]

The comic actor, who is commonly referred to as ”dad” by many in the entertainment industry, has earlier taken to his social media handle to thank God for a new age. The actor also noted that he has many reasons to appreciate God.

His Post Reads:

“PLUS ONE; ALHAMDULILLAH!”

“I have every course to happily say “thank you GOD” because HE has been with me, HE is with me and HE will continue to be with me. Am plus one again. … IT IS WELL.”

Prominent celebrities like Adeniyi Johnson, Broda Shaggi, Woli Arole, Kunle Afod were among the celebrities who took time out to celebrate the veteran on August 20, 2020.

https:///comic-actor-saka-celebrates-his-57th-birthday-photos/
Re: Comic Actor, Saka Celebrates His 57th Birthday (photos) by dawnomike(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
Strolled into the league of veterans...
Re: Comic Actor, Saka Celebrates His 57th Birthday (photos) by Olunmercy56(f): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
Happy birthday to you grin grin grin
Re: Comic Actor, Saka Celebrates His 57th Birthday (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
Happy birthday to him
Re: Comic Actor, Saka Celebrates His 57th Birthday (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
57?
Re: Comic Actor, Saka Celebrates His 57th Birthday (photos) by mytime24(f): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
Bbd

(1) (Reply)

Ozo Expose Nengi Secret To Fans In Abuja At Jenny's Glow Opening(video) / Tolulope Arotile 25th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / D'orah Ushering Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.