Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Video: Megan Thee Stallion Confirms Tory Lanez Shot Her, Tells Him To Stop Lying - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Megan Thee Stallion Confirms Tory Lanez Shot Her, Tells Him To Stop Lying (352 Views)

“You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him / Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos / Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Megan Thee Stallion Confirms Tory Lanez Shot Her, Tells Him To Stop Lying by spunky425(m): 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2020

American rapper, Megan Thee Stallion has confirmed she was shot by fellow rapper, Tory Lanez in the now infamous incident which had her shot in the foot.

Recall, just last month the “WAP” crooner was involved in a shooting incident with two bullets removed from her feet and Tory Lanez touted as the shooter.

On Thursday in a live video on her Instagram page, Megan Thee Stallion confirmed it was truly Tory Lanez and he should stop denying it as she’s tired of the whole story.

“Yes, this n*gga Tory shot me. You shot me and you got your publicist and your people going to these blogs lying and sh*t. Stop lying”, Megan said.

“It’s only four motherf*ckas in the car,” Megan explained. “Me, you, my homegirl, and your security. Everybody in the car arguing. I’m in the front seat, this n*gga in the backseat. I get out the car, I’m done arguing. I don’t wanna argue no more. I get out. I’m walking away. This n*gga, from out the backseat of the car, started shooting me. You shot me. I ain’t get cut by no glass, but let me tell you why they saying that .” She added.

She also revealed she was scared to tell the police she was shot as she didn’t want to die as the police were aggressive to blacks during that period.

Continue reading and see videos;
https://delaniblog.com.ng/2020/08/video-megan-thee-stallion-confirms-she-was-shot-by-tory-lanez-tells-him-to-stop-lying/

(1) (Reply)

Neo Narrates To His Fellow Housemates How He Turned Into A Houseboy For A Girl / See Reason Why Kiddway Want To Dump Erica / Bbnaija: 'laycon Is My Enemy' – Erica Tells Kiddwaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.