Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

72hrs PRAISE BEFORE ELECTION OF OUR NATION. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 72hrs PRAISE BEFORE ELECTION OF OUR NATION. (630 Views)

Less Than 72hrs To Say Goodbye To 2013 / Praise/worship Songs In Your Language / Election Of Church Leaders By Voting: Is It Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

72hrs PRAISE BEFORE ELECTION OF OUR NATION. by josephate: 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2011
Message from the living GOD, He said we should praise him for 72hrs b4 election of our nation . GOD said that he wants to visit our nation b4 election, he said  he wants to visit the high places of the wicked people that are ruling indirectly in our nation, and he wants to bless his people. if we obey him, he wants to put an end to afflictions in our nation.
whats your advice/opinion?
Re: 72hrs PRAISE BEFORE ELECTION OF OUR NATION. by alexleo(m): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2011
weather God said it or not we may not know exactly but in my opinon i think its a good one. Over the years various prayer meetings by different churches, groups and organization has been going on for our nation and the prayers are working. It wont be bad at all if we try the weapon of praise this time around just like Jehoshephat and his army in the bible. I believe we will record tremendous victory over the evil forces by God's grace. Pls keep it up. Surely, there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: 72hrs PRAISE BEFORE ELECTION OF OUR NATION. by Jenwitemi(m): 1:41am On Feb 18, 2011
A whole 72 hrs!! shocked This God of you people can never get enough of praises, can he? What is he? A praise junkie? And he always end up not doing anything for all the praises he gets. Who get all that time, anyway? Praise ko, 72 days ni.
Re: 72hrs PRAISE BEFORE ELECTION OF OUR NATION. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:27am On Feb 18, 2011
@OP I have been trying God on my Glo line since Friday last week (Network Congestion) Please what Network are you on
Re: 72hrs PRAISE BEFORE ELECTION OF OUR NATION. by seyibrown(f): 2:19am On Feb 21, 2011
^^^^^ Consult the Bible for more details (NL is awash with the details already) on how to get signed on to the Holy Spirit network through Jesus Christ! grin grin
Re: 72hrs PRAISE BEFORE ELECTION OF OUR NATION. by Zodiac61(m): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2011
josephate:

Message from the living GOD, He said we should praise him for 72hrs b4 election of our nation . GOD said that he wants to visit our nation b4 election, he said  he wants to visit the high places of the wicked people that are ruling indirectly in our nation, and he wants to bless his people. if we obey him, he wants to put an end to afflictions in our nation.
whats your advice/opinion?
what a waste of time. No wonder We cannot make any progress as a nation. Nigerians have been praying for years, where has it got us? No where cry cry cry
educaWe like to think that we are a religious country, yet our hospitals are in shambles, education is useless (most university graduates cannot string a sentence togethe and the only successful industires are the god-businesses.
Two hands working are more productive than a thousand clasped in prayer.
Re: 72hrs PRAISE BEFORE ELECTION OF OUR NATION. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2011
Religion is the drug keeping Nigerians from breaking into a barbaric revolution. I don't think the drug is going to wear-off anytime soon. wink
Re: 72hrs PRAISE BEFORE ELECTION OF OUR NATION. by josephate: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2011
well, i do not care about what some people says concerning the message. am focused and am ready to organize the praise . the praise programme as been scheldule from 31st of march to 3rd of april. the programme venues are (1) abeokuta (2) sango (3) ifako ijaye. if you want to be part of the programme you can call 0706661981 god bless you all.
Re: 72hrs PRAISE BEFORE ELECTION OF OUR NATION. by Pukkah: 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2011
Some Nigerians and their lazy approach to socio-economic and political development. Some even go to the ridiculous extent of saying that God is a Nigerian!!!
Re: 72hrs PRAISE BEFORE ELECTION OF OUR NATION. by princesjoy: 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2011
thank GOD for message like these. in a time like this we need prayer in our nation . pls i want to be part of the program.

(1) (Reply)

Tithing Video Essay On You Tube / The Danger Of Christian Zionism - Parts 1 ( Initial 10 minute video ) / The Word On Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.