Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Paypal To Neteller Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal To Neteller Advice (301 Views)

How Can I Verify My NETELLER Account? / Buy, Sell & Exchange Your Skrill, Neteller, Paypal,pm,btc. Etc Instant Payment / Skrill VS Neteller Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal To Neteller Advice by ModestGal(f): 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
...h
Re: Paypal To Neteller Advice by stingermania(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Was the account restricted for 180 days?
Re: Paypal To Neteller Advice by ModestGal(f): 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
stingermania:
Was the account restricted for 180 days?
No, the account is fine
Re: Paypal To Neteller Advice by stingermania(m): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
ModestGal:

No, the account is fine

If you get an email telling you to accept a payment, It means the email is not attached to a live paypal account.
I'm a visual person. I think a screenshot would help. I left you a message on whatsapp.
Re: Paypal To Neteller Advice by Ajiswaggs(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
ModestGal:
I have an abandoned US PayPal with $400, so I'm broke and wanna sell the funds.
The problem I have is that the PayPal is telling me that $400 is waiting for me and I need to accept it. Now, in the accept option, its asking me what I want to do with the fund, whether to send it to my card or through PayPal cash out.

I'm thinking I should create a neteller, and drop the funds there.

1. Is this a good decision
2. I saw neteller as $410, and I'm baffled, is Neteller more expensive than PayPal? If this is the case, why are people not doing this?
Like what are you waiting for?
Is neteller giving virtual US Bank?
Re: Paypal To Neteller Advice by ModestGal(f): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
stingermania:

If you get an email telling you to accept a payment, It means the email is not attached to a live paypal account.
I'm a visual person. I think a screenshot would help. I left you a message on whatsapp.
Ok,would send you via WhatsApp now
Re: Paypal To Neteller Advice by silaxx(m): 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
ModestGal:
I have an abandoned US PayPal with $400, so I'm broke and wanna sell the funds.
The problem I have is that the PayPal is telling me that $400 is waiting for me and I need to accept it. Now, in the accept option, its asking me what I want to do with the fund, whether to send it to my card or through PayPal cash out.

I'm thinking I should create a neteller, and drop the funds there.

1. Is this a good decision
2. I saw neteller as $410, and I'm baffled, is Neteller more expensive than PayPal? If this is the case, why are people not doing this?
Like what are you waiting for?
your US PayPal is not yet verified with ssn, so d only way out is to withdraw d funds to debit card or US bank account. If u have payoneer account u can link it to d us PayPal and withdraw d funds
Re: Paypal To Neteller Advice by ModestGal(f): 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
silaxx:
your US PayPal is not yet verified with ssn, so d only way out is to withdraw d funds to debit card or US bank account. If u have payoneer account u can link it to d us PayPal and withdraw d funds
Thanks Sir

(1) (Reply)

Financial Freedom Achieved / PHOTONEWS : Gov. Ugwuanyi Attends Funeral Of Late Senator Okoro / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.