Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

I Made A Mistake That Cost Me N15,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Made A Mistake That Cost Me N15,000 (397 Views)

What Business Can One Start With N15,000,000 / 29,000$ In Nigeria 2021? / Top 10 Biggest Mistakes In The Tech World History That Cost Billions Of Dollars / Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made A Mistake That Cost Me N15,000 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
I hope that by telling you my story, you won’t fall victim of such mistakes.

Read on...

Last week, I was getting ready to launch my product online. I don’t know how to go about it. So I called my friend BEN for advice.

He guided me in opening a business account on Facebook and Instagram.

He then said something that surprised me.

“You need to hire a Graphic Designer “

“Why should I hire a Graphic Designer? “ I asked “Can’t I launch my product without them?“

Ben smiled and continued “You need to look good and professional to your customers. It makes you get ahead in business".

Since I wanted my launching to be perfect, I took his advice and hired a Graphic Designer. I paid #15,000 for a start.

And something happened.

Just that same night, I saw an advert that I could learn Graphic Designing for #3,000.

“What? Just #3,000? This is incredible”

But wait...

This is not a true story, but it’s what you have faced or about to if nothing is done.

Why should you hire a Graphic Designer for something simple that you could do yourself with your smartphone? Not all graphics should be given to a Graphic Designer.

For reading to this stage, I have something for you

I and my partner Samson have decided to organize a Free WhatsApp Training on Graphic Designing and other skills because we love impacting knowledge and adding value by teaching people new skills.

If you are interested in joining the Free WhatsApp Training contact me here

https:///32c8zxY

Is that all?

What you will learn

• Graphic design

• Animation

• Conversion of website to android app

• Secret strategies on how to sell anything online

• Creation of an Approved PayPal account

What do you stand to loose in this free training, Your time? Your data? Don’t worry,
If after the *Free WhatsApp Training* and you didn’t get value for your time and data, send me a DM telling me how much your time and data cost and I will pay you.

You see, you have nothing to loose. Click now

PS. I and Samson have a target to impact 1000 lives. After we meet our target, this opportunity will be closed. If I were you, I will take this serious and join the group.

Remember

SKILLS PAY THE BILLS

Re: I Made A Mistake That Cost Me N15,000 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
Skinzy:

Read on...

Last week, I was getting ready to launch my product online. I don’t know how to go about it. So I called my friend BEN for advice.

“Why should I hire a Graphic Designer? “ I asked “Can’t I launch my product without them?“

Ben smiled and continued “You need to look good and professional to your customers. It makes you get ahead in business".

Since I wanted my launching to be perfect, I took his advice and hired a Graphic Designer. I paid #15,000 for a start.

And something happened.

Just that same night, I saw an advert that I could learn Graphic Designing for #3,000.

But wait...

This is not a true story, but it’s what you have faced or about to if nothing is done.

Why should you hire a Graphic Designer for something simple that you could do yourself with your smartphone? Not all graphics should be given to a Graphic Designer.

I and my partner Samson have decided to organize a Free WhatsApp Training on Graphic Designing and other skills because we love impacting knowledge and adding value by teaching people new skills.

Is that all?

What you will learn

• Graphic design

• Animation

What do you stand to loose in this free training, Your time? Your data? Don’t worry,
If after the *Free WhatsApp Training* and you didn’t get value for your time and data, send me a DM telling me how much your time and data cost and I will pay you.

PS. I and Samson have a target to impact 1000 lives. After we meet our target, this opportunity will be closed. If I were you, I will take this serious and join the group.

Remember

SKILLS PAY THE BILLS
Re: I Made A Mistake That Cost Me N15,000 by Mide3367: 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
K
Re: I Made A Mistake That Cost Me N15,000 by olaric(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Your link ain't working
Re: I Made A Mistake That Cost Me N15,000 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
olaric:
Your link ain't working

Join the group

Whatsapp me here

Re: I Made A Mistake That Cost Me N15,000 by SavageResponse(m): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2020

Join the group

Whatsapp me here

Is this training still on?
Re: I Made A Mistake That Cost Me N15,000 by sonofthunder: 11:17am On Aug 22, 2020

Read on...

And something happened.

But wait...

Is that all?

What you will learn

• Graphic design

• Animation

Remember

SKILLS PAY THE BILLS

Can you design an 8ft by 6ft banner on that your smartphone?

(1) (Reply)

Profilemate Review - Is It Work Or Not / I Have Made More Money Than Laycon – Erica Boasts / ----Earn Cash With No Capital Using Referral Marketing-----

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.