Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Apart From Adversity And Simplicity Which Other City Do You Know? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apart From Adversity And Simplicity Which Other City Do You Know? (243 Views)

Crab Capable Of Tearing Coconut Apart And More[photo] / Some Commonly Confused Animals: Can You Tell Them Apart? / What Course Would You Have Studied Apart From Your Current Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apart From Adversity And Simplicity Which Other City Do You Know? by Ogamysamo: 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
they said there are many cities in the world but me i only know adversity and simplicity. which other one did you know?
Re: Apart From Adversity And Simplicity Which Other City Do You Know? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lol cheesy cheesy.. there are many cities now.. just carry Ur dictionary and gather all the cities u find there undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Apart From Adversity And Simplicity Which Other City Do You Know? by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
Necessity
Propensity
University
Biodiversity
Re: Apart From Adversity And Simplicity Which Other City Do You Know? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
Electricity,toxicity
Re: Apart From Adversity And Simplicity Which Other City Do You Know? by MajesticKris: 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
I know
MAN-CITY grin grin grin
Re: Apart From Adversity And Simplicity Which Other City Do You Know? by illicit(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
I rep AKcity

Sunshine state
Re: Apart From Adversity And Simplicity Which Other City Do You Know? by MightySparrow: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
Buharicity
Re: Apart From Adversity And Simplicity Which Other City Do You Know? by Ogamysamo: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Necessity
Propensity
University
Biodiversity[/quote]

you must have traveled alot to know all this one o!
Re: Apart From Adversity And Simplicity Which Other City Do You Know? by Epositive(m): 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
ICT cheesy
Re: Apart From Adversity And Simplicity Which Other City Do You Know? by Oamoye10: 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Benin city grin grin
Re: Apart From Adversity And Simplicity Which Other City Do You Know? by Oamoye10: 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
Epositive:
ICT cheesy
This banged���
Re: Apart From Adversity And Simplicity Which Other City Do You Know? by femmyapson(m): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2020
Ogamysamo:
they said there are many cities in the world but me i only know adversity and simplicity. which other one did you know?
i saw that ur pm me..how can i help u sir/ma

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics Gurus / Gain Admission Into 200l / 5 Ways To Silence Your Negative Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.