Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,529 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud (36445 Views)

Senate Uncovers ₦‎13 Billion Illegal Salary Increase In Minting Company / BBC Bandits Documentary: NBC Fines DSTV, Startimes And TSTV 5 Million Naira Each / Senate Spits Fire, Flays Nta-startimes’ ‘unfruitful’ Partnership Of 12 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by SmartPolician: 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
BennyDGreat

You sent me a PM

How may I help you, please?
Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by reiddecuti: 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
SmartProf:
What a shame to the main govt propaganda TV. We can all attest that NTA service delivery is not better than that of village town criers, yet rather than improve the station in digital broadcasting, they are sending it to the grave by looting funds. Instead of watching NTA, it's better to pick a bag of beans and begin counting each grain.

I guess that's d worst TV station to watch on this earth.
Even p**n is more entertaining that that wretched station. I wonder how the live of the people that birthed the station is and how their thinking was.

1 Like

Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by martineverest(m): 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
lexy2014:

Which entertainment empire are they using this loot to build?
silvervird gallaria/cinema,stv

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by Golan007: 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ben Bruce.
Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by Nchenches: 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
SmartProf:
What a shame to the main govt propaganda TV. We can all attest that NTA service delivery is not better than that of village town criers, yet rather than improve the station in digital broadcasting, they are sending it to the grave by looting funds. Instead of watching NTA, it's better to pick a bag of beans and begin counting each grain.

... and when one finishes counting the number of beans in one bag, it’s better to pick another bag and continue to count, instead of watching NTA.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by lexy2014: 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
martineverest:
silvervird gallaria/cinema,stv

I am asking about this nta/startimes fraud. Which entertainment empire are they using it to build?
Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by Abfinest007(m): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2020
it is finished
Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by jaxxy(m): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
I always knew that creepy place was up to no good.
Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by Godi25(m): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
SmartProf:
I owe you one chilled Hero for this statement

1 Like

Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by ofonimi: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
There is no ministry, parastatal and department of this administration where one would not find corruption. Even in Buhari's kitchen one will see corruption in the funds allocated to it. Yet it is this same corruption they told us they were coming to fight and eliminate from the system. God will judge all of them and their judgement will be very grievous because the one that would judge them is impartial judge.
Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by Mcreloaded(m): 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Any reason why the core northern part of Nigeria never seem to complain about NTA compared to the southern part of Nigeria always complaining about it's boring programs.

As for me sha instead of me to watch NTA I will use the time to count the number of rice in a 50kg bag.
Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by americaninja1: 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
Who is dat madman . Making me use 100 years to scroll down. Na only 2 people normal for dis forum. I and Lalastical .
Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by Nchenches: 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
Watch Saudi, and other Moslem Arab Countries, you can’t see News presenters wearing Islamic gears.

NTA is a channel where Moslem female newscasters showcase Islamic wears.

It’s hard to define the type of Islam practiced by Nigeria’s Moslems from northern Nigeria.

Watching NTA in Western countries, one risks getting labeled as Islamic extremist.

8 Likes

Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by Comedian2019: 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lie lie mohd on d beat grin grin grin

I remember my mother used to tell me that if you lie, you will steal.
Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by eyinola: 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
martineverest:
they should trace it further to Ben Bruce's tenure as DG of nta
he couldn't upgrade NTA when he was DG but he could set up a world class silver silverbird tv grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by Drosonogasta(m): 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
SmartProf:
I swear!

1 Like

Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by frog12: 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
who's this IDIOT that's posting blanks so we can not READ?
PAID spoiler!

nta with its useless SHOWS. who watch it nowadays?
LTV is always one of the best. no content nowadays
Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by winterfell007(m): 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
From one agency to another, we keep uncovering one massive fraud to another, after now some Buharists will be typing, Buhari is building train from Lagos to Jalingo, so therefore he's best thing after rice and stew. Can you imagine the nonsense? cry undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by Ebpumping: 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
There is alot findings to make in area of corruption in our dear country....but in this case they were find because they did not settle period!!!
Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by amakadlite(f): 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
corruption is now the order of the day in almost all the govt parastetals. senate hasten up and beam your searchlight on immigration, custom, NPA, army, police etc. you go tire for investigation.
Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by NumbEmotions(m): 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
Buhari is shocked
Will NTA carry this news? grin

2 Likes

Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by Franking: 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
The level of corruption in this country is disturbing. Everywhere u look u find deeprooted fraud.

The main tragedy is that there isn't a single saint anywhere.
Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by Reference(m): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Our same NTA? No wonder!
Rubbish news every time.

Hahaha... Freaking EGGROLL!!!! grin... The staff canteen must be shutdown with immediate effect before the hungry techies rename Mr. President.
Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by ChrisIntegral(m): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
How people can be suffering in a blessed country like Nigeria is what I don't understand.
They call millions, billions, trillions everyday but no effect.
Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by olisaEze(m): 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
lalasticlal:

I seriously don't understand

I am not trying to impersonate Lalasticlala actually
I am just doing my own

So, what d’ya think about snakes? grin grin
Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by AerialMapper: 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
Both NTA and Startimes are useless
Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by ayenale1(m): 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lai 500m on this one.
Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by kayjay69(m): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
Fraud upon Fraud upon Fraud everywhere.

No need to wonder why we are where we are.

We are a fraud of a country. We were conceived to be used for fraudulent purposes by the British and till this very day we are still living up to our reputation, our name.

Nigger area a.k.a Nigeria, you spring no surprises on me no more.
Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
bisoye11

If NTA can be blocking startimes from registering..someone in NTA owns startimes.

The right word should have been 'shield' and not block.
They didn't want the details of the deal to be open to all, and that could not be avoided if Startimes is registered as an entity in it's own right with NBC. You know if Startimes records in it's own books that it paid N500 to NTA, NTA cannot come around to claim it collected N100 from Startimes.

1 Like

Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by Yankee101: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lai Mohd
Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by semyman: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hot air
Re: Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud by Enemyofpeace: 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2020
No ministry or agency wey corruption no Dey for Nigeria, even the presidency stinks of corruption and Buhari himself is not a saint

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti / Buhari And Other APC Leaders Meet IBB In His Hilltop Residence In Minna / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.