Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,397 members, 7,954,575 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) (71550 Views)

Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife / Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist / Calabar Girl Raped Multiple Times, Dies (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 22, 2020
Kano been making the news lately for the wrong reasons.
Re: Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) by zedman1(m): 7:10am On Aug 22, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin righteousness guy,,where art thou,,I'm waiting for your opinion on this news before I talk,,,but wait o,,it seems his wife raped him to death because his dick swelled up,,,RIP
Read again.
Re: Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Eby2004(f): 7:15am On Aug 22, 2020
Just locking up? shocked but I randomly undecidedlock myself up for more than a week.. I'm still alive
Re: Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) by ipswitch: 7:37am On Aug 22, 2020
This is sad. The present condition has turned some people to beasts.
Re: Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 7:52am On Aug 22, 2020
Re: Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) by BruzMoney(m): 7:53am On Aug 22, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin righteousness guy,,where art thou,,I'm waiting for your opinion on this news before I talk,,,but wait o,,it seems his wife raped him to death because his dick swelled up,,,RIP
Go school una no gree, simple English and you can’t comprehend.
Re: Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Arizonaz: 8:16am On Aug 22, 2020
This one is really disturbing.
Re: Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Etizz: 8:23am On Aug 22, 2020
starbuck:
Was she pregnant bikonu cry cry

What’s that protruding from her down below

Yeah definitely pregnant and d swell looks like she's trying to give birth so the baby could not come out completely before she gave up the ghost.....just an observation

1 Like

Re: Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Thomthom(m): 8:28am On Aug 22, 2020
Nerdified:
Ftc for the first time ever..

Dedicating it to my mum (RIP) and all you niggis hustling out there....God must surely pick our calls

Abeg seun make I send my aza? cool
I tot after all this you will say RIP to her
Re: Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Nwaotu10(m): 8:31am On Aug 22, 2020
When I told you guys that northerners don't love themselves, nobody believed me.
Re: Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) by denda(m): 8:36am On Aug 22, 2020
Have mercy on us
Re: Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) by gracechellar(f): 8:36am On Aug 22, 2020
Nonso92:
She looks pregnant oo

What type of swelling is this one?

Jr
Re: Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Deborah98(f): 8:41am On Aug 22, 2020
Muric won't see this one, opening mouth like loose tap,but what exactly is happening in that state,are they in the era of locking up human being or what,this is too bad Biko.
Re: Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Dfynboi: 9:42am On Aug 22, 2020
EyezofGod120:
wetin dy worry ur �
Re: Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Sarita01(f): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2020
EyezofGod120:
It's the husband that locked his wife up,not the other way round,read the post again
Re: Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2020
EyezofGod120:
Go back to school pls, try read over again
Re: Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) by letilex: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2020
Re: Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) by RichBoy247: 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
crafteck:
These are the hidden things in religion of piss.... Small humanity no dey there again...

How hope your generational madness has not started manifesting in you again. How does it concern their religion?
Re: Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) by TGMISKY(m): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
People dey sha
Re: Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) by crafteck(m): 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
RichBoy247:

How hope your generational madness has not started manifesting in you again. How does it concern their religion?

Re: Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) by OLULAW: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
The fruit of Islam.
Re: Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Mikyle: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
crafteck:
These are the hidden things in religion of piss.... Small humanity no dey there again...

Get brain.

what has religion got to do with this? Blame the husband's inhuman attitude because you don't even know what religion the said man is practicing.
Re: Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) by dex4sure: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
when u think u have seen it all then dis again

Re: Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Nerdified: 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
adecz:

Dedicating the story of a dead
decomposing corpse to your
late mum...... shocked

You try!! undecided

Your lack of comprehension disgusts me
Re: Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
crafteck:
SENSELESSNESS
Re: Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) by ItsCheeze(m): 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
This life no just balance sad
Re: Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) by adecz: 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nerdified:

Your lack of comprehension disgusts me

Your lack of shame Of flummoxes me..

Your mates & juniors are building
edifices in loving memory of their
sweet mothers & you come on NL to
dedicate the picture of a fetid, gory,
gruesome, graphic, fulminating,
stinking corpse of a female cadaver
to your mum??

Wetin the poor woman ( God rest her soul)
do you to deserve this type of dedication
from her only son?

I was thinking you will take the cue
& remove your uncharitable "dedication",
but I now see you may likely be an
autistic or schizophrenic personality
devoid of empathy or emotions...

A zombiod !!

Re: Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) by Nerdified: 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
adecz:

Your lack of shame Of flummoxes me..

Your mates & juniors are building
edifices in loving memory of their
sweet mothers & you come on NL to
dedicate the picture of a fetid, gory,
gruesome, graphic, fulminating,
stinking corpse of a female cadaver
to your mum??

Wetin the poor woman ( God rest her soul)
do you to deserve this type of dedication
from her only son?

I was thinking you will take the cue
& remove your uncharitable "dedication",
but I now see you may likely be an
autistic or schizophrenic personality
devoid of empathy or emotions...

A zombiod !!

I don't exchange words with kids....go and play outside!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year / EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.