Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

I Don't Like Mathematics. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Don't Like Mathematics. (293 Views)

Help: My Family Wants Me To Study Law But I Don't Want To / I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me / 20 Courses You Can Study Without Mathematics In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Like Mathematics. by OneMillionBTC: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Literature In English ----D7
English Language -----Credit
Mathematics -----------Credit
Economics --------------Credit
Government ------------B
CRS --------------------B

With my WAEC result, i was forced to choose Business Administration in Delsu but i don't like Mathematics. I would prefer to study Liguistics or Theater Art but limited by the D7 in Literature. Please i need Advice on a course to study that is not Mathematically inclined, preferably in DELSU.

This request is for a lady about to buy her post UTME form. Mod, please help move to front page for more answers. Thanks
Re: I Don't Like Mathematics. by blackpanthar: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
OneMillionBTC:
Literature In English ----D7
English Language -----Credit
Mathematics -----------Credit
Economics --------------Credit
Government ------------B
CRS --------------------B

With my WAEC result, i was forced to choose Business Administration in Delsu but i don't like Mathematics. I would prefer to study Liguistics or Theater Art but limited by the D7 in Literature. Please i need Advice on a course to study that is not Mathematically inclined, preferably in DELSU.

This request is for a lady about to buy her post UTME form. Mod, please help move to front page for more answers. Thanks

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE that you are here asking people you do not know, people who do not care if you exist, for advice on your FUTURE.... are you OK?
If you do not know what course to study, then why are you going to DELSU? Has corona not shown you that SCHOOL is not everything? Must you go to UNIVERSITY?

It is a sensitive decision, and you are cheaply asking from people who do not know you from adam, na wa o, I fear who no fear you. How careless are you with your life?

At this age, are you not supposed to know your path in life, your purpose in life? I really am alarmed you can come here to ask people to direct your future ALL BECAUSE OF MATHEMATICS.... lol... you are funny o. I am very sure you are good in the MATHEMATICS OF MONEY.... you know how much is left in your purse or account when you have spent money during the day... THAT IS MATHEMATICS.

So pls go and sit and think about your life, naija and your future... then decide if school is worth going or if you will use the money to start a business. If school is worth going simply choose a course that is in line with your purpose and destiny.... IF YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR PURPOSE... PLS DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER TILL YOU DO.
Re: I Don't Like Mathematics. by Mrshape: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2020

Please change the topic to I don't understand maths.

Re: I Don't Like Mathematics. by paulolee(m): 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
95% of the Nigerian population too dnt like maths...it was better and easier nt untill they brought in alphabets..
they are no numbers in alphabet and still dnt kno Y de involve alphabets in maths..
Re: I Don't Like Mathematics. by Joenath: 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
blackpanthar:

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE that you are here asking people you do not know, people who do not care if you exist, for advice on your FUTURE.... are you OK?
If you do not know what course to study, then why are you going to DELSU? Has corona not shown you that SCHOOL is not everything? Must you go to UNIVERSITY?

It is a sensitive decision, and you are cheaply asking from people who do not know you from adam, na wa o, I fear who no fear you. How careless are you with your life?

At this age, are you not supposed to know your path in life, your purpose in life? I really am alarmed you can come here to ask people to direct your future ALL BECAUSE OF MATHEMATICS.... lol... you are funny o. I am very sure you are good in the MATHEMATICS OF MONEY.... you know how much is left in your purse or account when you have spent money during the day... THAT IS MATHEMATICS.

So pls go and sit and think about your life, naija and your future... then decide if school is worth going or if you will use the money to start a business. If school is worth going simply choose a course that is in line with your purpose and destiny.... IF YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR PURPOSE... PLS DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER TILL YOU DO.
Must you comment.
Re: I Don't Like Mathematics. by Joenath: 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
You can burn all your certificates if school is not worth going.
So many people with silly talks on Nairaland.
You don't have any answers to his question then you keep your distorted idea to yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Civil Engineering Online Degree / Osun State Polytechnic Releases Resumption Date(details) / Post COVID-19: Academic Calendar Of Akwa Ibom State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.