Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Israeli Teenager Gang Raped By Thirty Men - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Israeli Teenager Gang Raped By Thirty Men (1919 Views)

Spanish Blogger On India Motorcycle Tour Gang-raped / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) / Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israeli Teenager Gang Raped By Thirty Men by uthman15: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
A general view of Eilat and Eilat mountains in the background.Image copyrightGETTY IMAGES
Police in Israel have launched an investigation into the alleged gang rape of a 16-year-old girl at a hotel in the southern resort town of Eilat.
Two people have been detained so far. One of the suspects said more than 30 men had sex with the girl, but denied rape, according to local media reports.
The men are accused of raping the teenager while she was intoxicated.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called for those responsible to be "brought to justice".
"This is shocking, there is no other word. This is not only a crime against the girl, this is a crime against humanity itself that is worthy of all condemnation," he tweeted on Thursday.
The teenager filed a complaint to police last Friday.
According to Israeli media reports, she went to Eilat earlier this month with a friend, and met up with a group of the friend's acquaintances.
They all went out to drink together before going back to a hotel, where the men allegedly raped the girl, one after the other.
Authorities say the teenager's friend tried to help her, but was not able to stop the men.
The identities of the two detained suspects have not been made public, but local media reports say they are Israeli residents in their 20s.
One was arrested after police found video documentation of the alleged assault in messages between him and the teenager, the Times of Israel reports. The suspect has denied communicating with the girl, and says someone else was using his phone.
The same suspect told police that more than 30 people were involved in the incident, but that security camera footage would prove that it was consensual.
Defence Minister Benny Gantz has condemned the alleged attack.
"The police investigation is still under way, but it's important that I convey a message to those who participated or bore witness to this case or others: The only thing you've proven is what depravity of your soul and morality you are capable of," he tweeted.
"To the complainant, it's important that I say: My heart is with you, you are not alone."
Last year, a 19-year-old British woman claimed she had been gang-raped by 12 Israeli men at a hotel in Cyprus. She was later found guilty of lying about being raped and given a four-month suspended sentence.
The case was denounced by women's rights groups. The 19-year-old's lawyer said she was appealing against her conviction.

One would but wonder why the "nation of God"
would indulge in such disgusting acts.
it is quite obvious they are animals
Judging from the way they treat Palestinians in the land they stole

1 Like

Re: Israeli Teenager Gang Raped By Thirty Men by BlackZeus17: 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
FTC incase e make front page na me win..

meanwhile i would love to hear from righteousness89 cos his message on the kingdom of God matters most.
Re: Israeli Teenager Gang Raped By Thirty Men by Legalcriminal: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Guy you dey Para oo
BlackZeus17:

meanwhile i would love to hear from righteousness89 cos his message on the kingdom of God matters most.
Re: Israeli Teenager Gang Raped By Thirty Men by unclemaths(m): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
Animals, sorry to say.
Re: Israeli Teenager Gang Raped By Thirty Men by bigpriik: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Were source grin
Re: Israeli Teenager Gang Raped By Thirty Men by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
The Middle-East is the worlds worst source of Religion (CHristian and Muslims are all the same) rapists, pedophiles, hypocrites and genocidal maniacs

1 Like

Re: Israeli Teenager Gang Raped By Thirty Men by 360degreess(m): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
BlackZeus17:

.. That guy has gone astray, he is looking for followers. Anyway, it is your choice to follow him.
Re: Israeli Teenager Gang Raped By Thirty Men by Vyzz: 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
cool
Re: Israeli Teenager Gang Raped By Thirty Men by Vyzz: 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2020
cool...
Re: Israeli Teenager Gang Raped By Thirty Men by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
According to the Bible she has to marry her rapists if they are found. If she is a non-jew/goyim,then they have the right to rape her.
So sayeth Yahweh smiley
Re: Israeli Teenager Gang Raped By Thirty Men by leofab(f): 3:00am On Aug 22, 2020
Yahweh
Re: Israeli Teenager Gang Raped By Thirty Men by techmo(m): 3:12am On Aug 22, 2020
16 years old...... Some people are monsters
Re: Israeli Teenager Gang Raped By Thirty Men by cocolacec(m): 4:25am On Aug 22, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
The Middle-East is the worlds worst source of Religion (CHristian and Muslims are all the same) rapists, pedophiles, hypocrites and genocidal maniacs

The Jews are the godfathers setting up Mislims and christians to maim and kill each other .They also all aspect of life in the modern world
Re: Israeli Teenager Gang Raped By Thirty Men by gambia(m): 4:29am On Aug 22, 2020
The world has gone crazy.
Re: Israeli Teenager Gang Raped By Thirty Men by adecz: 6:51am On Aug 22, 2020
The rapissts must be Israeli Arabs!!
Re: Israeli Teenager Gang Raped By Thirty Men by haiti007(m): 7:01am On Aug 22, 2020
12 men shocked shocked
Nawa oo, that's pure wickedness
Re: Israeli Teenager Gang Raped By Thirty Men by Mayng01(m): 7:09am On Aug 22, 2020
Weird
Re: Israeli Teenager Gang Raped By Thirty Men by Blackpromise(m): 8:39am On Aug 22, 2020
That's crazy.

For Quality and durable gadgets, Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Wanted S*x Hawker / Sunday Igboho Second In Command Caught With Explosives (BREAKING) / Who Was Dr. Ishola Oyenusi? The First, Most Celebrated Armed Robber Nigeria Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.