Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest (18904 Views)

Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) / #EndSARS: Governor Oyetola Joins Protest, Escapes Assassination Attempt / #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest (2) (3) (4)

Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by 007inc: 6:07am On Aug 22, 2020
grin Nothing wey Mohammed no go see for Sharia court grin

Are there lawyers up North? Aren’t they all Sharia lawyers cheesy

This shows us that Nigeria is built on ethnic lines. Let the whole country disintegrate.
El rufai is an unwanted poison. This is only the beginning

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by 007inc: 6:10am On Aug 22, 2020
wickyyolo:

Wetin concern IPOB with NBA now ?

African should be recolonize by the Chinese because a lot of people don’t have sense
Lol. IPOB gives him nightmares. On the first Night of Biafra government, homeS of all this snakes will be traces and evaporated. No mercy grin

Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by Iamgrey5(m): 6:31am On Aug 22, 2020
Racoon:

And so-are the atrocities chronicled against the man true or not? Dont be so mischievous.Falana warned about the lawless nature of El Rufai a long time ago before now.

Falana’s letter reads partly: “You will agree with us that Mallam El-Rufai’s penchant for disobeying court orders is inconsistent with the aims and objects of the Nigerian Bar Association which includes promotion of rule of law.”

Falana said El-Rufai has a penchant of disobeying court orders right from when he was a Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT.
Yes, Falana only said that after his invitation was withdrawn.

Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by GamalNasser: 6:44am On Aug 22, 2020
Another reason. Why the South and north do not belong together

Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by ozo13(m): 7:37am On Aug 22, 2020
what NBA did was very wrong.am sure less than five people sat and make such a decision for the NBA in the first place to invite him without seeking opinion from others in the association because of selfish interest.In the kind of atmosphere we are at the moment in this our country, They shouldn’t have invited the man in the first place .u know everything in this country have bn polarized into Muslim/Christian , APC/PDP ,south/North.
The Honorable thing to do is just to cancel the said conference and in the nearest future, they should stop inviting political figures to such program to give speech.

Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by VirginSearcher(m): 7:38am On Aug 22, 2020
Are there Lawyers in Yobe n Northern Nigeria? shocked

Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by TeemahBeddings0: 7:38am On Aug 22, 2020
Lol.

Southern's see ya life.

One thing about the north is Solidarity

Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by RTSC: 7:38am On Aug 22, 2020
So yobe has lawyers?

Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by RTSC: 7:39am On Aug 22, 2020
TeemahBeddings0:
Lol.

Southern's see ya life.

One thing about the north is Solidarity
Solidarity in failure

Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by Royalfurnitures: 7:39am On Aug 22, 2020
Hypocrites!!!
Have they protested the killings in the state EL Rufai is governing?

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by VirginSearcher(m): 7:40am On Aug 22, 2020
RTSC:
So yobe has lawyers?
My question exactly grin grin

Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by TeemahBeddings0: 7:40am On Aug 22, 2020
RTSC:

Solidarity in failure

Even in killings.hahaha

Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by Euegene100001: 7:42am On Aug 22, 2020
See them but when it’s time to protest about bad government it’s always another story entirely....

Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by beresponsible(m): 7:44am On Aug 22, 2020
Yobe lawyers? See grammatical errors all over the place. This mumu letter can't be from an NBA chapter. Embarrassing

Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by Seventy7kings: 7:44am On Aug 22, 2020
Racoon:
[s][/s]
The northern members of NBA are not different from the gullible population with respect to their ethno-religious fanatism.They didnt nor will they ever protest while their people are being senselessly killed across the region.It is good they keep on opening the eyes of other to their flare for oppression & repression from their leaders/elites.

So dont worry the rest of Nigeria will soon be free from all of them because they are triggering a cascade of events that will lead to everyone going his own way.Then they can enjoy the monsters they created alone.
uncle racoon is in sifia pain, happy wailing... grin
Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 22, 2020
last last the conference go scarter.

Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by engrfaruq(m): 7:47am On Aug 22, 2020
Deciceco01:
We the North are the major problem of this nation and we don't want to admit it. We are far behind in all aspects of civilization except for our selfish interests. Allah wadaran naka ya lalace.

Wannan kalmar ai da kai ta dace, Allah Ya wadaran naka ya lalace... Idan da kasan dalilin da yasa aka cire El-Rufa'i domin kada yayi magana, toh da baka rubuta abinda ka rubuta ba.

Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by Cajal(m): 7:48am On Aug 22, 2020
NBA and corruption are like el rufai and Islam
Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by 9ijaprince(m): 7:48am On Aug 22, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Good one.....

Let's leave NBA for IPOB/PDP Miscreants...

At the end of the day...one or two factions would be created...
You are terribly pathetic.

Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by Nukilia: 7:49am On Aug 22, 2020
sinistermind:
Just see the problem of Nigerians. The North is already taking the withdrawal of the invitation of El-Rufia as an attack on their region looking at the protest/boycotts/withdrawals from various NBA branches in the region. Well, I'm waiting for a protest from Kaduna Branch of NBA regarding the issue, then I will confirm that their isn't any hope for this country anymore.

Fear North!

Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by I888(m): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Blame it on the heavy bigotry laced narratives on this issue from the south.

It is a mockery of the values of the NBA to take such a decision based on mere allegations without fair hearing or conviction. That can be permitted from sentimental individuals but certainly not from such a hitherto distinguished national body. The NBA's profuse apology to El Rufai illuminates this gross indiscretion but I fear it might be a little too late to save their credibility.

At the time you wrote this, perhaps, 20 persons may have lost their lives in Southern Kaduna, which your Rufai has failed to solve because the inhabitants are majorly Christians.

Instead of holding protest to demand he resolve the issue, look at what a supposed learned person like yourself is supporting.

The next thing, like it is already being propagated is that it's igbos behind it.

Every region are beginning to see what you people are and trust me, it will end when it is time.

Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by oneeast3: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2020
Yobe? Are there up to 5 lawyers in that war torn state? cheesy

Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by Reference(m): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2020
Nigerians can clearly see that there are no common VALUES shared amongst her constituents.

There is not a single positive issue on earth that unites Nigerians. Nothing we can all agree is right or wrong to make this country move forward.

Nigerians have no common patrimony beyond the sharing of resources. Nothing positive or aspirational to rally around.

Ethnicity, religion and creed will continue to divide and stifle this country for eternity until we can restructure it by sitting down to negotiate values and decide how we live together as a people concerning as in this specific case:

.... what standards of conduct we expect of leadership across board because it appears these northern goverments feel the conduct of Mr. El-Rufai in goverment is right and his broad based treatment of ethnic minorities in his state is commendable. To that he is above reproach and undeserving of social sanctions.

No country can berth this kind of ship.

Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by Ladycewhy(f): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2020
It just had to be another northern state undecided

Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 22, 2020
PositiveDirect:
Until we start getting it right, the country is not going anywhere.
Until we start telling ourselves the truth we are not going anywhere. There is more than one country in this nigeria. If this withdrawn invitation was for say gov darius ishaku or ikpeazu would this yobe nba and the other northern nba be concerned?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by Calabar1stSon: 7:56am On Aug 22, 2020
A lot of you did not read the letter. So much errors from a reputable organization. NBA sharia faction for kukuma type the letter in hausa language.

Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by Philspace(m): 7:57am On Aug 22, 2020
Dear Family;
Kindly assist a brother, i intend starting-up a Point of Sales business (POS) but my only challenge now is a smart phone, my bank said i'll have to use the mobile app pending when my approval for the machine will be granted.
Please i'll be grateful if you could assist me get one, nothing is too small.
My details below;
Yanjo Aondover Philip (GTB)
God bless you.
Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:59am On Aug 22, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Good one.....

Let's leave NBA for IPOB/PDP Miscreants...

At the end of the day...one or two factions would be created...

NIGERIANS ARE BASTARDS GENOCIDE IS GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY

DO NBA OF ANY BRANCH PROTEST? NO!

EVEN POLICE IS SAID THAT THE BANDITS ARE MOSTLY FOREIGNERS

ANYBODY PROTEST WHY ONE BODY HAVE BEEN ARRESTED!
Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by freemi(m): 8:01am On Aug 22, 2020
The south will say he is our son, the west will say he is our son, the east will say he is our son and ofcuz the north will say he is their son. How can Nigeria as one move forward? How can w hold anyone accountable? Nigeria as one country will never work

Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:01am On Aug 22, 2020
Seventy7kings:
uncle racoon is in sifia pain, happy wailing... grin
When you take a critical look at what he wrote there, set aside sentiment, you will understand very well that he said the truth. If they can channel all their energy to protest against a trivia issue like this, they can also do that by protesting massively against the senseless and brutally killing of their people. North can be united just for their selfish interests but when it comes to protecting their people they disintegrates. Well what did I know? That’s their problem anyway, I’m just a mere mortal grin

Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by omoadeleye(m): 8:02am On Aug 22, 2020
This people never know their bearing at all

Re: El-Rufai: Yobe NBA Joins Protest by kolade560: 8:02am On Aug 22, 2020
God knows I will be so happy if this can lead to disintegration of this country, let this aboki go, we are tired!!!!

Tinubu Names Governor Mai Mala Buni As Special Adviser / Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu / See The Christmas Gift Rescued Chibokgirls Gave 2 Borno Governor Shettima(pics)