Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Top 4 Businesses To Make It Big In NAIJA VERY FAST!!! Genuine Revelation - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Top 4 Businesses To Make It Big In NAIJA VERY FAST!!! Genuine Revelation (536 Views)

How To Import Goods & Sell Very Fast! / COMPREHENSIVE IMPORTATION TRAINING AND HOW TO SELL YOUR GOODS VERY FAST / 32 Small And Medium Scale Businesses To Invest In Nigeria For Easy Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 4 Businesses To Make It Big In NAIJA VERY FAST!!! Genuine Revelation by Giftsketches18(f): 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hello people!!! So guys I'm gonna be as fast as I can, there's so much to say. You've probably come across millions of sites for free and fast cash, probably registered in them and found out it was all glorified scam. Well if you haven't, I'm a living witness, and the story never gets old. That's why I've curated the top money making hustles that give you quick money flow #EGO. What's more interesting about them is the sole fact that they require no degree whatsoever and you don't need to attain a certain age to begin.
       Okay...(Short revelation...) So I'm a money conscious internet 'geek' and I started earning 'smooth and stable' cash at a young age from my present platform which I'll be revealing to you guys shortly. But before this, of course you need determination and dilligence to excel in any form of business.

1. VIRTUAL TOP UP(VTU business)
You'd be dropping your jaws by now I guess. Maybe expecting to hear forex trading, Bitcoin and the rest, but no worries. This one tops my list because of the instant cash flow you get from it after registration. Everyone makes calls, subscribes for data and TV. It has basically become like a second nature to humans. We breathe and eat data and recharge cards. What faster way to make good money besides this platform. Venturing into a VTU business can never go wrong guys, that's why it's the best. Although you need a certain amount for investment. You can invest with as low as #5,000 to as much as #30,000 depending on the package you prefer basic,zero bronze, platinum, gold... but whatever your package, it does not in anyway limit the amount of money that you can make within a short time. However, you get higher PVs with higher registration package.
Unlike other businesses that have downsides to it, this one has ''none''. Why?? because even in your sleep, you'll make passive income. Registering with the best paying VTU agency is key, because they determine the Kind of commission you'll receive. There's a wealth of VTU agencies out there but I recommend Recharge And Get Paid VTU platform. Trust me! after registering you'll fully understand why I recommend RAGP. RAGP gives you monthly Point Value (PV) after registration and when it accumulates to 10000 PV, you are paid a whooping#100,000 from the agency. Guys!! do you see this?? payment for just being a member?
You wanna know more, then learn how to earn #100,000 in your first month after registering with RAGB here
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE
You'll have me as well many other agents to guide you 247 throughout the registration process and after. Register now, thank me later.

2. CRYPTO CURRENCY
Yes, we're talking about forex, Bitcoin, ethereum and the rest. Whichever trading platform you prefer. This line of business requires a strong depth of know-how. Lol, it's not easy like you thought now, is it? In a jiffy, you're basically investing to get ridiculous amount of cash, not exactly betting, but more of using your instincts to predict the future based on present economy and happenings. You also exchange a cryptocurrency for another currency(Forex principle). However  you can make a lot of money and easily lose a lot of money and investment. That's why I stated earlier, you need the technical know-how and this can be derived by attending seminars where this is properly dissected. Brethren when this one pays, it pays big trust me! just learn it deeply and understand the concept.
Money no easy oo.. lol

3. BLOGGING
You love writing? then this one's for you. The opportunities are somewhat endless. There's a wide range of stuff you can write about..gists, stories, technology, food, health, inspirational stuff, infact there's a lot. Then we talk about the cash flow. Yes, you can conveniently earn stable income from your blog. Just register with WordPress and monetize it. Guys I'm not being paid for writing this, but it's so glaring how blog owners are making it big in the world as a whole and I just can't ignore the fact. We're talking about $1000 monthly which is #380,000. But this cash doesn't just come quick. To start blogging and earning, you need perservance, hardwork and consistency.

4. RUNNING SOCIAL MEDIA ADS
Funny right? but very true. People are just quietly making money anyhow but no one knows it.
Okay, quick reveal...you can earn cool cash from posting ads on Facebook, Tiktok, YouTube and the rest. Some business agencies are very willing to pay you mouthwatering figures to post their adverts.

SO BACK TO MY INITIAL PROMISE....The platform I've been earning stable cash from is "Recharge And Get Paid " VTU business. Yeah, I know you probably guessed right owing to how well I garnished the RAGP write up. But I can vouch for it any time any day so that's what's up!!
To contact or message me regarding any aforelisted businesses especially RAGP VTU
Email me at: ifeomagift18@gmail.com
I wish you GODSPEED in your financial endeavors, God Bless!!
Re: Top 4 Businesses To Make It Big In NAIJA VERY FAST!!! Genuine Revelation by Giftsketches18(f): 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
*THE BEAUTY OF RECHARGE AND GET PAID (RAGP)*

You can acquire a VTU wallet by registering for as low as #5000 or any of the pakages NOT because you want to do network marketing but because you want to get paid whenever you carry out any transaction. *It doesn't Matter if you're into another networking company, you can still benefit from RAGP without networking.* That's why we keep emphasizing that there are *three (3) ways you can benefit from RAGP:*

*1) Personal use*

You can choose to own a virtual portal just to buy airtime recharge, data, pay Cable TV subscription and Electricity bill for yourself and for ur household. And for each transaction, you get paid a percentage of what you purchased that way save some money.
better than enriching the banks on all of your transactions �

Like i always say... some of us has spent money equivalent to cars and landed properties on airtime and data since we bought our sim cards�

So won't you rather get paid some percentage of what u spend back to your account instead of loosing all and even making the banks richer?�

*2) Commercial use*

For Those that like business. you can use it to sell airtime, data, subscribe gotv, dstv for people such as neighbors, friends, colleagues etc and get paid some commissions from all the transactions you carry out.. your phone is your office...� So as you recharge for people through our platform, you collect your cash from ur customer for the transaction and our company still pays you commissions for all your transactions daily���
As a partner in RECHARGE AND GET PAID... your phone becomes your office�

Our company offers you the opportunity to earn like the banks �����
You can make millions of naira as you and other Nigerians are using a common product like airtime and data...

*3) Network Building*

For those who Love building business systems, understand the power of leverage and want to make huge money from the industry...you would love this
part too...
here you serve as a consultant to the company..
As marketers/Consultants, you show the business plan to others ,get them on board and earn commissions daily as you build your team/network...
You are paid 20% on referral of what ever license you sell...you also get paid 10-1% residual income as your team members expand in the business... Guess what... you also receive commissions on all other transactions for life.�

As a marketer/Consultant u have the opportunity of Earning 100k monthly
while u still earn daily.

the company offers other cash incentives like:
500k for dubia trip,
2million for car fund,
3m for small house fund, 4m and 6m will be earned cos u choose to Build the business.

*ONLY YOU will determine the type of PARTNER you want to be on the RAGP Platform.*

Whatever you choose, you will still get paid.

*With your good use of social media and our strong team work...we have working strategies for everyone... if you are serious in building the business based on our guidiance and support you should make between 5 to 12 million naira from this business within your first 2 to 3 years in the business*
Re: Top 4 Businesses To Make It Big In NAIJA VERY FAST!!! Genuine Revelation by portalquery: 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
KIIT Faculty of Administration (KSOM) is an enterprise college situated in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. It was established in 1993 because of the Institute of Enterprise Administration and Coaching (IBAT). It's a constituent institute of the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Expertise. Here you will find kiit sap portal login, history, ranking, NCC, courses.
https://www.portalquery.com/kiit-sap-portal/

1 Share

Re: Top 4 Businesses To Make It Big In NAIJA VERY FAST!!! Genuine Revelation by portalquery: 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
Welcome to Mylincoln Portal, the place for nearly 75 years our educators have been dedicated to coaching college students for in-demand careers in a few of America's most essential industries. We're one of many nation's main suppliers of profession coaching, with quite a lot of hands-on coaching applications that may assist flip an individual's ardor into their career. We're assured that regardless of their purpose, regardless of their dream, we've got the assets to assist every pupil to understand a greater future for themselves.
https://www.portalquery.com/mylincoln-portal/

(1) (Reply)

Someone Just Made $600 Trading My Free Forex Signals / Forex Trading - A Need To Be On Your Guard! / Free Bitcoin Mining On Cloud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.