Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? (1870 Views)

Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. / Nnamdi Kanu’s Discharge, A Step Towards Biafra Actualization – MASSOB / Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by bigpriik: 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
Will Nigeria ever let go of biafra without war how possible is that? Someone should plead explain..what strategies do ipob have on ground to actualize biafra.

1 Like

Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by EzeYezzuz: 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
K
Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by EzeYezzuz: 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
Ok
Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by Franzinni: 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
The only way forward is for Igbo people to have one mouth on one topic and the rest is history...

Igbo's are never united on any cause there are always elements that will splinter or sabotage

Not until they speak with one tongue and one voice ... Hmmm

The case is like a house divided amongst itself

Nah crumble be the result ...

2 Likes

Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by kingzizzy: 12:02am On Aug 22, 2020
Nigeria is already at war. Boko haram, ISWAP, Killer herdsmen and all the armed bandits in the North killing people from Southern Kaduna to wherever. Even Buhari's home state of Katsina is under siege. Nigeria has already started disintegration. The only reason why Nigeria has not disintegrated is that nobody in the South has yet taken up arms against the federal government. The day that happens, its game over for Nigeria. Personally, 8 dont want that to happen because referendum is a peaceful way of resolving political issues

I dont see IPOB ever taking up arms, they dont need to. The Northern elements killing people for whatever reason will keep doing so until Nigeria collapses and Igbos will go their way as Biafra. IPOB has already done much of their job by raising awareness for Biafra, its just about keeping that awareness until Nigeria collapses and everyone goes their separate ways.

Nigeria has already started its journey to disintegration

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:38am On Aug 22, 2020
If by Gods' grace Biafra or Ndigbo manage to secede, and like Pharoh, 'one Nigeria' wants to force them back again, who will do the fighting on the Nigerian side? Or you're thinking the dynamics that obtained in 1966 is still obtainable today?

If full-blown hostilities break out between 'one Nigeria' and any seceding ethnicity/group, just know it's gonna be curtains on this failed Lugard experiment!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by OruExpress: 4:22am On Aug 22, 2020
absolutely 0 chance.

1 Like

Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by OruExpress: 4:22am On Aug 22, 2020
PROUDIGBO:
If by Gods' grace Biafra or Ndigbo manage to secede, and like Pharoh, 'one Nigeria' wants to force them back again, who will do the fighting on the Nigerian side? Or you're thinking the dynamics that obtained in 1966 is still obtainable today?

If full-blown hostilities break out between 'one Nigeria' and any seceding ethnicity/group, just know it's gonna be curtains on this failed Lugard experiment!

hoping your enemy is unpopular is not a plan.

2 Likes

Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by Ategberoson(m): 4:26am On Aug 22, 2020
actualization of Biafra without war can only be possible when political activities that have to do with Nigeria is put on hold, discontinued diplomatically

greediness won't allow any Biafra actualization to come anytime soon, during Ojukwu and early Nigeria politics, there were still leaders who are committed to their people and their nation but the kind generation of leaders we have today see self pursuit before collective interest

Tinubu for example will always be politically correct because of his ambition.

what about Southeast Governors that sold ipob out somewhat that they were sold out during the Python dance but Northeners are protecting theirs despite they killing even in broad day light?

what about Umahi in opposition party threatening his fellow kinsmen because of Buhari a Fulani man, any of my aides that criticised Buhari will see sanctioned when none have done that in the past, just to seek attention and please a Fulani man

so if the leaders In southeast continue to participate in Nigeria elections and representing in national level, Biafra actualization remains Pipedream

I thought Biafra actualization was about to happened when KANU ordered anyone not to vote in the last election only to rephrase his position

no leaders of these modern world can actualized Biafra because they're full of fears, self pursuit and enveloped with complex inferiority

2 Likes

Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:39am On Aug 22, 2020
OruExpress:

hoping your enemy is unpopular is not a plan.

Who's talking of a plan here? I'm telling you the dynamics that saw the entire country gang up against the Biafrans and subsequently the Igbo....such dynamics don't exist today, so talking of war is just academic as it wouldn't be allowed to happen by those who want 'one Nigeria' preserved! Who will join the Fulani to fight to preserve the status-quo....is it Southern Kaduna; Tiv; Yoruba; Ijaw; Akwa/Cross?

If however war manages to break out, it would sound the death knell for Nigeria as presently constituted.....and Igbos or Biafra don't have to win said war!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by helinues: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2020
Hahahahahahah...

You guys don't want the 2023 presidency again

Confused lots

1 Like

Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 22, 2020
Franzinni:
The only way forward is for Igbo people to have one mouth on one topic and the rest is history...

Igbo's are never united on any cause there are always elements that will splinter or sabotage

Not until they speak with one tongue and one voice ... Hmmm

The case is like a house divided amongst itself

Nah crumble be the result ...
is their any tribe more United than Igbo in Nigeria ...please I dare u to name them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by ChimaAdeoye: 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
bigpriik:
Will Nigeria ever let go of biafra without war how possible is that? Someone should plead explain..what strategies do ipob have on ground to actualize biafra.

You cannot just hope for no war. You MUST prepare yourself with money, training of volunteer youths abroad and good access to weapons. Like the Fulani herdsmen that only attack unarmed villagers, once they see you are ready to give them a bloody nose, they will leave you alone.

So this is where the old English adage:

"If you want peace, prepare for war"

is truest!

3 Likes

Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by Aufbauh(m): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
The IPOB and other Biafra agitators should just bury the idea of biafra cus it's isn't happening.

Biafra die and was buried with Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu.

I observed that the agitation has subtly transfer to unpatriotic attitude, hate, unwarranted antagonism, ill wish for Nigeria and Nigerians by those elements. But inspite of all these their negative vices it won't guarantee their biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by Charmingrascal(m): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Did war give you Biafra the first time?

3 Likes

Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by goodnessme1(f): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
"We won't pay or beg them to talk/report about us,Soon they will be force to discuss us"~Mazi Nnamdi Kanu 2014

4 Likes

Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by LukasPodolski: 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
Igbochief001:

is their any tribe more United than Igbo in Nigeria ...please I dare u to name them
I would say you're right....

a tribe that branded some of her seeds as OSUs.

I also learnt that the states were further classified as thus;

Anambra Igbos=First class Igbos

Enugu Igbo=Second class upper Igbo.

Imo and Abia=Second class lower igbos.

Ebonyi= third class Igbos, i learnt Ebonyi Igbos are also referred to as Failed and less igbos

the above sum everything up, Igbos are the most United group in Africa, little wonder they always get what they collectively aspired for.....

LMAO.

5 Likes

Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by dokie: 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

You cannot just hope for no war. You MUST prepare yourself with money, training of volunteer youths abroad and good access to weapons. Like the Fulani herdsmen that only attack unarmed villagers, once they see you are ready to give them a bloody nose, they will leave you alone.

So this is where the old English adage:

"If you want peace, prepare for war"

is truest!

That's exactly what north Korea has done. No one is going to mess with them again. If the Igbo's don't prepare for war, we can't get Biafra. But if we show capacity to fight a brutal war, we may have Biafra without firing a shot.

2 Likes

Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by Samfloxin(m): 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:

I would say you're right....

a tribe that branded some of her seeds as OSUs.

I also learnt that the states were further classified as thus;

Anambra Igbos=First class Igbos

Enugu Igbo=Second class upper Igbo.

Imo and Abia=Second class lower igbos.

Ebonyi= third class Igbos, i learnt Ebonyi Igbos are also referred to as Failed and less igbos

the above sum everything up, Igbos are the most United group in Africa, little wonder they always get what they collectively aspired for.....

LMAO.
Get out.
Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by Samfloxin(m): 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nigeria will surely disintegrate but the day and time no one knows. The fact remains that for this to be successful,other regions like Yorubas, Middle Belt are to revolt too. It will be much easier if other tribes lend their voice to support the struggle.

2 Likes

Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by LukasPodolski: 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Samfloxin:
Get out.
why e con pain you?
Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by LukasPodolski: 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
Samfloxin:
Nigeria will surely disintegrate but the day and time no one knows. The fact remains that for this to be successful,other regions like Yorubas, Middle Belt are to revolt too. It will be much easier if other tribes lend their voice to support the struggle.
why must other tribes lend their voice(s)?

you should realise that other tribes too have their own agenda, you can't force yours on them...

nonetheless, that should not stop you guys from clamouring for Biafra, you can start by boycotting Nigeria, leave Nigerian territories, from Kano to Lagos to Abuja, who knows if UN might consider you guys.... Nigeria does not have the power to grant you guys autonomy......

The Yorubas have their own agenda, same with the South Southerner minorities, Hausa/Fulani, Middle belt minorities e.t.c

foolishness is when you think Everyone must follow you...

well, what do I know..

1 Like

Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by OruExpress: 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Who's talking of a plan here? I'm telling you the dynamics that saw the entire country gang up against the Biafrans and subsequently the Igbo....such dynamics don't exist today, so talking of war is just academic as it wouldn't be allowed to happen by those who want 'one Nigeria' preserved! Who will join the Fulani to fight to preserve the status-quo....is it Southern Kaduna; Tiv; Yoruba; Ijaw; Akwa/Cross?

If however war manages to break out, it would sound the death knell for Nigeria as presently constituted.....and Igbos or Biafra don't have to win said war!

People don't fight wars out of sentiment. If someones hates the Fulani or Nigeria but a Nigerian victory is most beneficial to their own interest then so be it.

Nobody is going to rally around Igbos because Igbos think they're the good guy and fulani the bad guy. Fulanis are encroaching on peoples territory and putting their business ahead of everything valuable to the locals. In fact theyre accused of trying to dominate said areas.

Do you that is is exactly how non-igbos feel about igbos? so again, hoping your enemy is unpopular isn't a plan
Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by okeyglm: 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
The only way to achieve Biafra without a war, if ipob can develop nuclear weapon. if not forget it. unless all the federating units unite to end Nigeria.
Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by Samfloxin(m): 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
LukasPodolski:

why must other tribes lend their voice(s)?

you should realise that other tribes too have their own agenda, you can't force yours on them...

nonetheless, that should not stop you guys from clamouring for Biafra, you can start by boycotting Nigeria, leave Nigerian territories, from Kano to Lagos to Abuja, who knows if UN might consider you guys.... Nigeria does not have the power to grant you guys autonomy......

The Yorubas have their own agenda, same with the South Southerner minorities, Hausa/Fulani, Middle belt minorities e.t.c

foolishness is when you think Everyone must follow you...

well, what do I know..
Thanks for the question you asked yourself
Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by LukasPodolski: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
Samfloxin:

Thanks for the question you asked yourself
Nnamdi Kanu slave.

That's now you know ipob yoots.

Empty brain... LMAO.

Igbochief001 why u no won reply nah?

Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by Godons1: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Biafra is a Pipe dream.

Only the North can give the East Biafra.

Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
OruExpress:

People don't fight wars out of sentiment. If someones hates the Fulani or Nigeria but a Nigerian victory is most beneficial to their own interest then so be it.

Nobody is going to rally around Igbos because Igbos think they're the good guy and fulani the bad guy. Fulanis are encroaching on peoples territory and putting their business ahead of everything valuable to the locals. In fact theyre accused of trying to dominate said areas.

Do you that is is exactly how non-igbos feel about igbos? so again, hoping your enemy is unpopular isn't a plan

It's either you don't know the meaning of the word sentiment, or you're just being clever by half!

For a country or people to go to war either offensively or defensively, they have to be fired up enough on an issue......have an opinion one way or the other that they feel justifies their action!

At no time did i say anyone or grp will 'rally around Igbos because igbos think they're the good guys......' and all that! Whatever decision the grps i mentioned take will be determined first and foremost by self-preservation and self-interest! You actually believe they will see joining the Fulani to fight Ndigbo/Biafra so as to sustain the status-quo will be in their best interests? They will be driven to act based more on how they see Nigeria of today and their position in it, and if you think any grp other than the Fulani want the status-quo to continue then you have another think coming!

Get it: the reaction of ethnicities in the event of Ndigbo/Biafra seceding will be determined primarily by self-interest, and not primarily by the popularity or otherwise of the Fulani as you're wrongly interpreting my argument to mean!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by OruExpress: 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

It's either you don't know the meaning of the word sentiment, or you're just being clever by half!

For a country or people to go to war either offensively or defensively, they have to be fired up enough on an issue......have an opinion one way or the other that they feel justifies their action!

At no time did i say anyone or grp will 'rally around Igbos because igbos think they're the good guys......' and all that! Whatever decision the grps i mentioned take will be determined first and foremost by self-preservation and self-interest! You actually believe they will see joining the Fulani to fight Ndigbo/Biafra so as to sustain the status-quo will be in their best interests? They will be driven to act based more on how they see Nigeria of today and their position in it, and if you think any grp other than the Fulani want the status-quo to continue then you have another think coming!

Get it: the reaction of ethnicities in the event of Ndigbo/Biafra seceding will be determined primarily by self-interest, and not primarily by the popularity or otherwise of the Fulani as you're wrongly interpreting my argument to mean!

By the time the firing up begins' the decision to go to war has already been made.

If the Fulani cause is more beneficial to the individual and better strategically executed, people will join theirs.

Right now all regions get SE SS oil from the region that wants to secede. If Fulanis can keep this oil coming in for nigerians, shell, chevron and the british then they and their allies will support them.

See how that worked? If you don't believe me go and check the first war. How 'they see nigeria today' is not a plan and is not strategy. As a reality it is subjective. The leadership of a people will make the decision and they all benefit from the status quo.

What have Fulanis done that Igbos aren't also doing? Leave the low grade chattering people are doing online. Right now in any given mod sized Yoruba town, Igbos owning 30-40% of the land isn't unheard of. Do you think this is appealing and welcomed? Can you imagine the reverse happening. If your village was 30% owned by Fulani? The small Ruga that was proposed gave everyone high BP.

Igbos are not buying land as a part of a collective domination strategy but you can't tell non-igbos that because they won't believe you.

So what about the Fulani cause is alarming to non-igbos? Why do you think someone will join or support your cause on ethnicity alone? You're good and they're bad?

This is praying on sentiment to save you. What Fulani are clumsly hoping to do with Ruga Igbos have successfully done in every single Fulani owned settlement or town in Nigeria with a paved road. If you don't understand the first war or igbophobia think about what I'm telling you.

2 Likes

Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by Christistruth00: 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by LukasPodolski: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
OruExpress:

By the time the firing up begins' the decision to go to war has already been made.

If the Fulani cause is more beneficial to the individual and better strategically executed, people will join theirs.

Right now all regions get SE SS oil from the region that wants to secede. If Fulanis can keep this oil coming in for nigerians, shell, chevron and the british then they and their allies will support them.

See how that worked? If you don't believe me go and check the first war. How 'they see nigeria today' is not a plan and is not strategy. As a reality it is subjective. The leadership of a people will make the decision and they all benefit from the status quo.

What have Fulanis done that Igbos aren't also doing? Leave the low grade chattering people are doing online. Right now in any given mod sized Yoruba town, Igbos owning 30-40% of the land isn't unheard of. Do you think this is appealing and welcomed? Can you imagine the reverse happening. If your village was 30% owned by Fulani? The small Ruga that was proposed gave everyone high BP.

Igbos are not buying land as a part of a collective domination strategy but you can't tell non-igbos that because they won't believe you.

So what about the Fulani cause is alarming to non-igbos? Why do you think someone will join or support your cause on ethnicity alone? You're good and they're bad?

This is praying on sentiment to save you. What Fulani are clumsly hoping to do with Ruga Igbos have successfully done in every single Fulani owned settlement or town in Nigeria with a paved road. If you don't understand the first war or igbophobia think about what I'm telling you.
where did you get this info that Igbos owns 30-40% of lands in every Yoruba towns, okay, let's even say cities..

I would love to know...

1 Like

Re: How Possible Is Biafra Actualization Without War? by Topsic70: 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
bigpriik:
Its d political leaders that want 'one Nigeria' because of oyel.

Left to d masses, they would've helped igbos pack there kaya tey-tey.

The easiest way to implode igbos is to grant them Biafra.
#Fact!
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Until Osinbajo Is Suspended, I'll Never Set Foot Into Any RCCG Church - Man Says / Zabarmari: All You’ve Given The North Is Death, Destruction – Aisha To Buhari / Break Up Calls Intensify As Ifaki Residents Hoists Oodua Flags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.