Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Wise Words Of Bishuak - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wise Words Of Bishuak (347 Views)

Wise Words From A 14yr Old Super Brilliant Igbogirl / Book Of Luke. (Very Deep Words of JESUS) / 40 Words Of Wisdom From The Bible!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wise Words Of Bishuak by OtemAtum: 1:42am On Aug 22, 2020
1. I Bishauk saw a fragment of time when the homos of the world began to see light as if it has also the nature of flesh and other concrete objects of the Universe. For before, no one thought that it was possible for light to grip anything or be touched like flesh.
2. And for this reason did the people disbelieve God the Universe as one who is capable of behaving himself as flesh.
3. But the gods did perceived him as flesh from the beginning in the days when he made himself manifested to them as flesh. For in those days, he cast shadow of the sun even when he appeared to them as flesh or an object.
4. And they wondered, saying, how can God cast shadow of the sun when he is in a fleshy form? This cannot be conceived by the heads of the unlearned. But the learned shall know that the nature of God the Universe is in two forms.
5. For the real nature of the Great Light is one which can be touched, but the apparent nature of God seemed as if he cannot be touched. This is perceived so because God the great Light is dynamic, therefore he appears as something which cannot be held and touched.
6. For that which is very fast in its movement shall appear as if it is not concrete enough to be held and touched. And so is the Light and all other lights, being too fast to the conception of the homos, they appear like waves and not like matter.
7. But I say, everything that exists is matter. And the images in dreams are matter also, even though we do not see them so. But the things in the dreams could be felt and touched, such that they appear concrete while the dream lasted.
8. Therefore all objects of dreams are concrete also. And it is possible for dreams to affect physical objects. And it is possible for light to move concrete objects also. And a time would come when light shall be used for cures and all manner of things.
9. And those who wish for good health shall even encounter the Light of God and their sicknesses shall be taken away. The gladness of those who occupy the space of that fragment of time shall know no bound.
10. Let every homo work upon himself to be at his best. For so did the homos who write the books of religion. For they write their gods as if they are the God of the Universe, making much effort to spellbind the wise with their books. But the wise and they who do findings, having worked upon themselves, knew that God the Universe would not possess the attributes of any of these gods.
11. For God the Universe belongs to all and there is none who can say that I am holier than you are because I am a man of God. For the concept of holiness is for fraud and tricksters. But being righteous and moral is that which is the true path. For righteousness is doing what is right. And morality is the use of common sense.
12. But the tricksters and fraud speak evil of morality and they say that it is not possible to do right things without accepting the central figures of their religion.
13. I Bishuak laughed when I found myself in the space occupied by the fragment of time where the wise told the foolish that it is impossible to do righteous things without the aid of a particular religion.
14. And I began to wonder, saying, how did I achieve righteousness? How did Nemonis did so also? And who did righteousness of the two; between Nemonis who fed the poor and do good always, or Eubius who killed all of them, including Nemonis, Aegeus and all those whom they named pagans?
15. Saying, all these are witches. For Eubius and the emperors and all the dignitaries of Grecon and Roma destroyed all the worshippers of other gods and objects, saying, they are all witches and wizards.
16. Therefore I say, righteousness is doing what is right to others, no matter what you believe in. And they who do not believe in any god can be righteous also if they do what is right among their fellow homos.
17. And I say this, that a time would come when righteousness shall be measured by the amount of goodness and help a homo has rendered to humanity and the universe rather than the amount of time he spends invoking a god for help.
18. For great help do not come from a god to the homos, but from a homo to another homo comes greater help, according to the capacity of that helper.

2 Likes

Re: The Wise Words Of Bishuak by OtemAtum: 8:19am On Aug 25, 2020
Learn
Re: The Wise Words Of Bishuak by olisachris: 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
Impressive
Re: The Wise Words Of Bishuak by OtemAtum: 7:47am On Sep 09, 2020
olisachris:
Impressive
Thanks
Re: The Wise Words Of Bishuak by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
OtemAtum:
Learn
Who was Bishuak?
Re: The Wise Words Of Bishuak by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
OtemAtum:
Thanks

You didn't include Ifa as a god of religion but people worship Ifa. How about that?
Re: The Wise Words Of Bishuak by OtemAtum: 11:07am On Sep 23, 2020
CrescentMoon:

You didn't include Ifa as a god of religion but people worship Ifa. How about that?
At a point in the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORIES, almost all the gods of religion in Africa joined the gods of science, so the are no more regarded as gods of religion, although we still have few ignorant worshippers here on earth worshipping them.

(1) (Reply)

Download Music: All That Matters – Guc (lyrics, Audio & Video) / Jesus is not God and also not intermediary between man and God / David Jeremiah Devotional October 26 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.