Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Broken!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Broken!!! (598 Views)

6 Ways Of Rebuilding Trust In Your Marriage After It's Been Broken / Mother Who Had Accident, Broken Leg, Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Scene / My Wife Is Dating 8 Men, Fights Me With Knife, Broken Bottles - Husband Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broken!!! by Broken27: 2:34am On Aug 22, 2020
For the first time in 27years, I am about to accept who I dont want to be. Even the call of the name shreds my heart. Its past 2am; I am still awake, lost in thoughts, soaked my pillow with tears. I had to create a new moniker to relay my fears and pains.

Can I ever be who I want to be?
Am I normal?
Why am I odd from what the society wants?

I need a shrink!!!

I am a Nigerian. I live and work in Western part of Nigeria. I do not want to be this person my inner spirit wants. I have fought this spirit but the more I fight it, the more it comes hunting me really bad. I have all it takes to have a girlfriend yet, I dont find the vibes interesting. I tend to loose interest in girls easily especially when they want an intimate relationship. Till my age, the highest intimacy I have had is Kissing.

I don't want to be a homosexual, yet I find myself surfing to read news about them. I find myself having lust feelings for the same sex - reading blogs about them. Stalking on Queer blogs and checking profiles of active followers.

I fantasize on having a relationship with the same sex as against opposite sex.

How I wish I can type further, but words have deserted me. I am broken.

I need help, advice on how to be who I want to and not what my inner spirit wants.

Insults are allowed, but make it constructive.

Thank you!!!
Re: Broken!!! by blackpanthar: 2:50am On Aug 22, 2020
Broken27:
For the first time in 27years, I am about to accept who I dont want to be. Even the call of the name shreds my heart. Its past 2am; I am still awake, lost in thoughts, soaked my pillow with tears. I had to create a new moniker to relay my fears and pains.

Am I normal?

I need a shrink!!!

I am a Nigerian. I live and work in Western part of Nigeria. I do not want to be this person my inner spirit wants. I have fought this spirit but the more I fight it, the more it comes hunting me really bad. I have all it takes to have a girlfriend yet, I dont find the vibes interesting. I tend to loose interest in girls easily especially when they want an intimate relationship. Till my age, the highest intimacy I have had is Kissing.

I don't want to be a homosexual, yet I find myself surfing to read news about them. I find myself having lust feelings for the same sex - reading blogs about them. Stalking on Queer blogs and checking profiles of active followers.

I need help, advice on how to be who I want to and not what my inner spirit wants.

Thank you!!!

Lol, bro calm down. You are not an homosexual. You are just having hormonal imbalance...

See, you are ONLY reading "good stuff" about them.... Pls balance it and read other news about dangers of such biological misuse called homosexuality.

Then you need to change the kind of information that you feed your mind with... Study better books and watch non-sexual movies.... Be very prayerful because chronic homosexuals may come for you.... Be careful o.

Lastly, there is nothing wrong with temptations.... Its normal but it can be curbed by what we feed out eyes, ears, mind.

God bless you sir.

6 Likes

Re: Broken!!! by Mood11: 3:42am On Aug 22, 2020
Draw closer to God at this time and like the poster above me said, balance the videos, books and news you feed your eyes and mind...

Peace be unto you.
Re: Broken!!! by Nobody: 4:58am On Aug 22, 2020
Simple just come to Nigeria you would be fine.
Re: Broken!!! by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 22, 2020
Broken27:

Am I normal?

I need a shrink!!!

Thank you!!!
You no get any problem.
Re: Broken!!! by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 8:02am On Aug 22, 2020
Squillaci:

You no get any problem.
abi oo
Re: Broken!!! by Houseofglam7(f): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2020
Broken27:

Am I normal?

I need a shrink!!!

Thank you!!!

You ain't broken and you certainly don't need a shrink.

Embrace you,the world will adjust smiley
Re: Broken!!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 22, 2020
You are broken and you certainly need a shrink.

Fight it, the world will appreciate. angry
Re: Broken!!! by saucecode(m): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
Houseofglam7:

You ain't broken and you certainly don't need a shrink.

Embrace you,the world will adjust smiley
Palema007:
You are broken and you certainly need a shrink.

Fight it, the world will appreciate. angry

grin
Re: Broken!!! by LadySarah: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
What do I have to say. I'm homophobic.
Re: Broken!!! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
Broken27:

Am I normal?

I need a shrink!!!

Thank you!!!

You are perfect as you are

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Data Only!! 1gb @ N225 / I Need Help....seriously!! / I Followed My Husband To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.