Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Study In Canada. No Sat, No Toefl, No Ielts - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Canada. No Sat, No Toefl, No Ielts (561 Views)

Study In Canada, No Toefl No Ielts, Low Tuition Fee, Pay Tuition In Canada / Study In Canada. With Just Waec/neco. No Sat, No Ielts, No Toefl / Study In Canada. Only Waec. No Sat, No Toefl, No Ielts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Canada. No Sat, No Toefl, No Ielts by studycanada2021: 3:05am On Aug 22, 2020
Study at the university of Manitoba with just your waec result. Pay service fee after admission letter is out. No need to go through the stress of writing SAT, TOEFL, IELTS. To apply for schools in US, AUSTRALIA or in Canada as well. Get admitted within a month and pay to one of Canada’s low tuition university.
You also get to Work while you study as well.
+2348127791230

Re: Study In Canada. No Sat, No Toefl, No Ielts by abdullahi45: 3:07am On Aug 22, 2020
studycanada2021:
Study at the university of Manitoba with just your waec result. Pay service fee after admission letter is out. No need to go through the stress of writing SAT, TOEFL, IELTS. To apply for schools in US, AUSTRALIA or in Canada as well. Get admitted within a month and pay to one of Canada’s low tuition university.
You also get to Work while you study as well.

Do you deal with master's and doctoral admission too? Moreover, is it only U of M on your radar?
Re: Study In Canada. No Sat, No Toefl, No Ielts by studycanada2021: 7:49am On Aug 22, 2020
abdullahi45:

Do you deal with master's and doctoral admission too? Moreover, is it only U of M on your radar?

No I don’t, I only deal with undergraduate programs
Re: Study In Canada. No Sat, No Toefl, No Ielts by Blackpromise(m): 8:38am On Aug 22, 2020
It's for real.

For Quality and durable gadgets, Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.
Re: Study In Canada. No Sat, No Toefl, No Ielts by Godsfavour78: 9:38am On Aug 22, 2020
studycanada2021:

No I don’t, I only deal with undergraduate programs
baba my waec result poor
Re: Study In Canada. No Sat, No Toefl, No Ielts by studycanada2021: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
Godsfavour78:
baba my waec result poor

Message me on WhatsApp let’s see what we can do

(1) (Reply)

Why should I end life ? / How To Write Undergraduate Projects With Recent Citations / Can I Study Mass Communication With This JAMB Score?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.