Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Marlian Boss Naira Marley Shows Out Stunning Photos Of Malian First Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marlian Boss Naira Marley Shows Out Stunning Photos Of Malian First Lady (6883 Views)

Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) / Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video / PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marlian Boss Naira Marley Shows Out Stunning Photos Of Malian First Lady by Nobody: 4:13am On Aug 22, 2020
Check out Graphic Photos of Marlian first lady dropped by Naira Marley earlier today!!

Source:

https://www.gistonlinesng.com.ng/2020/08/malian-boss-naira-marley-shows-out.html?m=1

Re: Marlian Boss Naira Marley Shows Out Stunning Photos Of Malian First Lady by slyzy(m): 4:29am On Aug 22, 2020
She no fine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marlian Boss Naira Marley Shows Out Stunning Photos Of Malian First Lady by Nbotee(m): 4:29am On Aug 22, 2020
Are those boobs I'm seeing? Why do ladies think dey have to display their sexiness to look talented? I'm sure we've never as much as seen Teni in PJs but we can all attest to her music

9 Likes

Re: Marlian Boss Naira Marley Shows Out Stunning Photos Of Malian First Lady by Kestolove(m): 5:09am On Aug 22, 2020
Nbotee:
Are those boobs I'm seeing? Why do ladies think dey have to display their sexiness to look talented? I'm sure we've never as much as seen Teni in PJs but we can all attest to her music
so u expect to see teni in PJs? People are wicked

1 Like

Re: Marlian Boss Naira Marley Shows Out Stunning Photos Of Malian First Lady by tillaman(m): 5:29am On Aug 22, 2020
Naira Marley with the Wuge, nice one
Also, that dude up there expecting to see Teni Apata in her PJ’s You sure say you wan make heaven so??

4 Likes

Re: Marlian Boss Naira Marley Shows Out Stunning Photos Of Malian First Lady by GOFRONT(m): 5:33am On Aug 22, 2020
Well shaved Armpit, and she can't even shave her priv8 part....
Re: Marlian Boss Naira Marley Shows Out Stunning Photos Of Malian First Lady by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 22, 2020
Wonders
After they don oust Malian president for coup
So they still retained the first lady or is there something I don't understand? grin

6 Likes

Re: Marlian Boss Naira Marley Shows Out Stunning Photos Of Malian First Lady by pyyxxaro: 6:27am On Aug 22, 2020
Abouwaza:
Wonders
After they don oust Malian president for coup
So they still retained the first lady or is there something I don't understand? grin

After ousting the President successfully

The Malian Military decided to recruit a First Lady immediately to service and cook for them whenever they are on Heat.

I hope with these few points on mine , I have been able to convince and not confuse you undecided cool

5 Likes

Re: Marlian Boss Naira Marley Shows Out Stunning Photos Of Malian First Lady by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 22, 2020
pyyxxaro:

The Malian Military decided to recruit a First Lady immediately to service and cook for them whenever they are on Heat.

I hope with these few points on mine , I have been able to convince and not confuse you undecided cool
Thank you brother
Local man is pleased

2 Likes

Re: Marlian Boss Naira Marley Shows Out Stunning Photos Of Malian First Lady by DaddyRochie1642: 6:58am On Aug 22, 2020
Kestolove:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marlian Boss Naira Marley Shows Out Stunning Photos Of Malian First Lady by TheSourcerer: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2020
Nbotee:
you noticed them because there were attractive now STFU please!
Re: Marlian Boss Naira Marley Shows Out Stunning Photos Of Malian First Lady by DanseMacabre(m): 8:27am On Aug 22, 2020
Didn't they say this man-child has two wives
Re: Marlian Boss Naira Marley Shows Out Stunning Photos Of Malian First Lady by pretydiva(f): 8:33am On Aug 22, 2020
This is no news
Re: Marlian Boss Naira Marley Shows Out Stunning Photos Of Malian First Lady by krushdripper(m): 8:42am On Aug 22, 2020
Kestolove:
'We have never as much seen Teni in her PJ's', so you mustn't show your unclothedness to be attested. Scrap. you think everyone's mind is dirty & shitty like yours

1 Like

Re: Marlian Boss Naira Marley Shows Out Stunning Photos Of Malian First Lady by blingxx(m): 8:46am On Aug 22, 2020
the second pic ..is she wearing nylon bag undecided

1 Like

Re: Marlian Boss Naira Marley Shows Out Stunning Photos Of Malian First Lady by Nuhushafin33(m): 9:15am On Aug 22, 2020
This is serious,ko je titun
Re: Marlian Boss Naira Marley Shows Out Stunning Photos Of Malian First Lady by dayskid: 9:45am On Aug 22, 2020
The first pic �
Re: Marlian Boss Naira Marley Shows Out Stunning Photos Of Malian First Lady by Kemimarch16(f): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2020
Na malian piking remain
Re: Marlian Boss Naira Marley Shows Out Stunning Photos Of Malian First Lady by Imiete(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2020
Dis one nor follow abeg
Re: Marlian Boss Naira Marley Shows Out Stunning Photos Of Malian First Lady by UbanmeUdie: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2020
shocked

I'm very much disappointed.
Quite an elaborate nipples for those tiny breez.

Marlians actually have no taste. Anywhere preeq face na there dem dey drill.

Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Marlian Boss Naira Marley Shows Out Stunning Photos Of Malian First Lady by lascos912(m): 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
you people should stop calling naira Marley fans malians it confuse me
Re: Marlian Boss Naira Marley Shows Out Stunning Photos Of Malian First Lady by Nbotee(m): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
krushdripper:
'We have never as much seen Teni in her PJ's', so you mustn't show your unclothedness to be attested. Scrap. you think everyone's mind is dirty & shitty like yours

Most times the problem with ppl who are quick to respond on nairaland is basic comprehension skills.. All some of these lots have to sell is sex appeal and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Marlian Boss Naira Marley Shows Out Stunning Photos Of Malian First Lady by cyberaddict: 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Who else scrolled up in search of pubic hair
GOFRONT:
Well shaved Armpit, and she can't even shave her priv8 part....
Re: Marlian Boss Naira Marley Shows Out Stunning Photos Of Malian First Lady by zeelo2014: 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Marlian Boss Naira Marley Shows Out Stunning Photos Of Malian First Lady by HomerTimpson: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
blingxx:
the second pic ..is she wearing nylon bag undecided
no its actually black polythene bag
Re: Marlian Boss Naira Marley Shows Out Stunning Photos Of Malian First Lady by Vyzz: 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
pyyxxaro:

(1) (Reply)

See The Ghanaian Actress Interested In Bbnaija Winner, Laycon (photos) / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter's Birthday In a Matching Outfits. / When You Are Loyal To Poverty(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.