Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Infinix Smart 5 Review - Not So Smart. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Smart 5 Review - Not So Smart. (1899 Views)

Infinix Smart 4 Unboxing And Review, Not What I Expected / My Infinix Note 5 Review After One Week / My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Smart 5 Review - Not So Smart. by victorpraiz(m): 7:24am On Aug 22, 2020
This Infinix Smart 5 Smartphone is not very smart.
Should you buy?
Full video is up already on the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp7UbIeHmi8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Smart 5 Review - Not So Smart. by samueloyem19: 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
victorpraiz:
Should you buy?

I hope you know that with its MediaTek Helio A25 processor and low storage specifications, this is meant for the normal uses and is not a gaming smartphone.
Re: Infinix Smart 5 Review - Not So Smart. by Flytime: 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
samueloyem19:

I hope you know that with its MediaTek Helio A25 processor and low storage specifications, this is meant for the normal uses and is not a gaming smartphone.
Forget all those...the fact that it’s 3g speaks for itself
Re: Infinix Smart 5 Review - Not So Smart. by Mystiq25(m): 6:37am On Aug 23, 2020
The phone is a disappointment if truly it doesn't have 4G. For a 2020 device to come with just 3G connection and with a price tag of 40k, this is an abomination, nice review sha.
Re: Infinix Smart 5 Review - Not So Smart. by ICEWIN: 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
Go and do ur research well.
do u know how much it cost to get 5g prebuild in a device
i guess you don know.
go and check the price of phone with 5g and compare.
Mystiq25:
The phone is a disappointment if truly it doesn't have 4G. For a 2020 device to come with just 3G connection and with a price tag of 40k, this is an abomination, nice review sha.
Re: Infinix Smart 5 Review - Not So Smart. by ICEWIN: 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
Is never a disappointment.
it worth it.
victorpraiz:
Should you buy?

(1) (Reply)

Click Here If Your Symbian Phone Is Showing Certificate Error While Installing / How Can I Upload My Picture To Twitter Through Mobile Phone ? / Best Internet Subscription For Blackberry Z30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.