Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Recharge And Get Paid - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Recharge And Get Paid (197 Views)

Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP). / Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) / Get Free Recharge And Data For Using This Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge And Get Paid by ebuka77: 8:00am On Aug 22, 2020
YOUR 22 BENEFITS AS A RECHARGE AND GET PAID MEMBER/PARTNER/DISTRIBUTOR* *1. You earn 20% of ur registration fee when u register. This can be called ur welcome bonus.* *2. You earn 2% of the Airtime u recharge.*
*3. You earn 10% of the Data bundle u buy*
*4. You earn ₦40 from the ₦100 service fee charged when u pay for Cable TV subscriptions* *5. You earn ₦40 from the ₦100 service fee charged when u pay for Electricity Bills* *6. You earn 20% of the amount ur downlines pay to Signup.*
*7. You earn 10%---1% of the amount people pay to Signup ur downlines.* *8. You earn 0.35% of the airtime ur downlines recharge.*
*9. You earn 1% of the data ur downlines buy.*
*10. You earn ₦10 when ur downlines pay for Cable TV subscriptions.* *11. You earn ₦10 when ur downlines pay for Electricity Bills.*
*12. You earn monthly ₦100k if ur Monthly PV is not less than 10k.* *13. You qualify for an INTERNATIONAL TRIP FUND of ₦500k when ur Cumulative PV is not less than 25k.* *14. You qualify for a CAR FUND of ₦2million when ur cumulative PV is not less than 60k.* *15. You qualify for a HOUSE FUND of ₦3million when ur cumulative PV is not less than 100k.* *16. You qualify for ANOTHER HOUSE FUND of ₦4million when ur cumulative PV is not less than 250k.* *17. You qualify for a FINAL HOUSE FUND of ₦6million when ur cumulative PV is not less than 500k.* *18. You own your personal online shop from which you distribute telecom products.* *19. You earn residual/passive income per seconds per minutes as other Nigerians distribute Airtime, Data and Cable TV subscriptions* *20. You need just a smart phone with internet to operate this business* *21. You enjoy daily bank withdrawals in RAGP*
*22. You are not pressured by Target and Product movements*
Ask me how to join

1 Like

Re: Recharge And Get Paid by Giftsketches18(f): 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
Good day..
Pls, I'm a RAGP VTU Vendor and started the business some time ago, however the proceedings I've been getting are lower than I expected, although I often see some other RAGP team leaders excel immensely in the business and I wonder how they attract their downlines.
Pls, Sir can you recommend any marketing tips that can be helpful?!
Re: Recharge And Get Paid by ebuka77: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
Giftsketches18:
Good day..
Pls, I'm a RAGP VTU Vendor and started the business some time ago, however the proceedings I've been getting are lower than I expected, although I often see some other RAGP team leaders excel immensely in the business and I wonder how they attract their downlines.
Pls, Sir can you recommend any marketing tips that can be helpful?!
talk about it and do some advertising
Re: Recharge And Get Paid by Giftsketches18(f): 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
ebuka77:
talk about it and do some advertising
Re: Recharge And Get Paid by Giftsketches18(f): 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ok, tnks

(1) (Reply)

Join Wazobia Investment Https://www Cash .wazobia./register/?r=e1gpg / Our Man Crush Monday / How To Get Free Etherum Daily Without Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.