Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

Do Your Finding And Get Back To Me Am Not An Illiterate,i Know What I Bet On,eve - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do Your Finding And Get Back To Me Am Not An Illiterate,i Know What I Bet On,eve (256 Views)

Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix / Oracle 1Z0-1034-21 PDF Dumps Will Boost Your Finding Out Skills / Lesbian Priests To Lead Church Service On Eve Of Anglican Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Your Finding And Get Back To Me Am Not An Illiterate,i Know What I Bet On,eve by lekkyj663: 8:18am On Aug 22, 2020
Betking is a scam imagine if i was about to win 20m this how my ticket would have lost, the message i sent to betking "Do your finding and get back to me am not an illiterate,I know what I bet on,Everything is online to check it to check how can you be given me a goal result when I bet shot on target,I want to see the result of the shot on target not goal,I also what to see the corner result not goal,do your finding I won the bet" still they admitted it lost pls everyone beware of betking they are scammers
Re: Do Your Finding And Get Back To Me Am Not An Illiterate,i Know What I Bet On,eve by lekkyj663: 8:20am On Aug 22, 2020
Betking is a scam,,,imagine if i was about to win 20m this how my ticket would have lost, the message i sent to betking Everything is online to check it to check how can you be given me a goal result when I bet shot on target,I want to see the result of the shot on target not goal,I also what to see the corner result not goal,do your finding I won the bet" still they admitted it lost pls everyone beware of betking they are scammers.

Re: Do Your Finding And Get Back To Me Am Not An Illiterate,i Know What I Bet On,eve by lekkyj663: 8:22am On Aug 22, 2020
This is how the result should be kiss

Re: Do Your Finding And Get Back To Me Am Not An Illiterate,i Know What I Bet On,eve by temmienewells(m): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2020
Bro, you never can trust an app to make your judgement, I'm not a betking agent but I tell you these apps can mess with you at times, check this.

1 Like

Re: Do Your Finding And Get Back To Me Am Not An Illiterate,i Know What I Bet On,eve by lekkyj663: 8:40am On Aug 22, 2020
Wow I have check two live score but it not showing this one
Re: Do Your Finding And Get Back To Me Am Not An Illiterate,i Know What I Bet On,eve by lekkyj663: 8:45am On Aug 22, 2020
But at least if you bet on corner or goal kick you should see the result but bet king will be showing goal result, you didn't bet on goal all this things are scam I still want people to avoid them,they are not a good betting company, pls don't use betking they are not reliable. Customer sevice 100% poor
Re: Do Your Finding And Get Back To Me Am Not An Illiterate,i Know What I Bet On,eve by temmienewells(m): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2020
Just imagine these.. same app o grin

Re: Do Your Finding And Get Back To Me Am Not An Illiterate,i Know What I Bet On,eve by lekkyj663: 8:51am On Aug 22, 2020
I was streaming it live with 1xbet cause it my last game,I withness all this online,login into my betking it show lost,imagine something I was watching live online,this is the correct one
Re: Do Your Finding And Get Back To Me Am Not An Illiterate,i Know What I Bet On,eve by temmienewells(m): 8:54am On Aug 22, 2020
lekkyj663:
But at least if you bet on corner or goal kick you should see the result but bet king will be showing goal result, you didn't bet on goal all this things are scam I still want people to avoid them,they are not a good betting company, pls don't use betking they are not reliable. Customer sevice 100% poor
You can't totally blame them, in fact, just know that no bookie wants you to defeat them, the best thing is to be lucky and try and avoid things that are going to be unclear like the one we're addressing.
They're actually a good bet company, seriously, about the customer service, it's either your message landed in the hands of a not-so-competent rep's hands or they chose not to reply you cos they have their proof.. Anyways, better luck next time man.
Re: Do Your Finding And Get Back To Me Am Not An Illiterate,i Know What I Bet On,eve by lekkyj663: 8:57am On Aug 22, 2020
This reason I share this post is not because of the money but I want people to see this useless betking,I have one 17k after betking bleeped me up,I still won yesterday with same shot on target on 1xbet.pls beware of betking I hate cheat If I have millions I would have sue betking and make millions from them cause they are a big fools making shit with customers

(1) (Reply)

Car Wax: To Help You Maintain The New Look Of Your Car / Governor Bagudu Commiserates With Flood Victims In Jega, Argungu – Photos / UAE To Begin Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians (see When)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.