Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting (61177 Views)

Ekiti FA Board Members/Chairman Sent To Jail (Video) / "Messi Could Stay" - His Father Says After Meeting Barcelona Board / 80% Of Barca Members Want Valverde Sacked And Prefer Klopp Over Koeman & Pep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by RPG2020(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nor be this guy them beat 2-8?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by bakobenjamin198: 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
YoungLionken:
Are they fed up or what?

Well, I dare him to leave. He would realize that he's not that good.

Messi should just remain there because,that's the only place he can perform well, earning his "world best" title.

If he ever leaves,then that's the beginning of his end in football...

But, would that take away his previous achievements?
Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by just2endowed: 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
YoungLionken:
Are they fed up or what?

Messi should just remain there because,that's the only place he can perform well, earning his "world best" title.

Do you know his market value? Even if he score zero goal, any club that can afford him will sign him.
Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by Angelfrost(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
ojaysam25:
Messi doesn't know what he want....he should come out publicly like ronaldo and call it a quit...rather than sitting on the fence.

Is it that you guys just can't talk about one player independently of the other??! How Ronaldo come take enter this gist abeg??!
Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by BonPatrick(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
You nailed it
YoungLionken:
Are they fed up or what?

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by preselect(m): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
Bigflamie:
This Messi/Barca news is beginning to bore some of us. The guy is indecisive, let him move out of the club and stop manipulating the board into doing his bid.

where u wan make him go? Dude has never won anything outside Barcelona. grin

Ronaldo has won everything with Man U, and Real Madrid. Ronaldo has won Serie A/Italian Cups with Juventus. Ronaldo has won the Euro and Eurpean Nations cup with Portugal.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by MosheDayan: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
YoungLionken:
Are they fed up or what?

Messi not that good? are you kidding me?
Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by bakobenjamin198: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
muykem:
Messi can't do anything spectacular outside Barcelona. He has not been able to do anything meaningful for Argentina. I will advice him to stay and not expose himself at this his age.
Even if he exposes himself at this stage, would that take away his previous achievements?
Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
we need him@ city
Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by Angelfrost(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
YoungLionken:
Are they fed up or what?

How exactly do you mean??!... No other club has the quality of players Barcelona has??! Or Barcelona jersey has something no other jersey has??!...

What exactly will Messi do differently in teams like PSG, Man City, Bayern, etc??! He will no longer be able to move, dribble, shoot, etc??!

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by jaxxy(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
psychologist:
I am a Barcelona fan, honestly I am indifferent again either he stays or leave.

Hes tried for barca already. He shud leave and face a different challenge.
Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by tesppidd: 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
Messi should leave Abeg.

He should not waste the remaining part of his career trying to carry a dead club.

He should act like Ronaldo and run to another stable club with good players and win things.

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by YoungLionken(m): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
just2endowed:

Do you know his market value? Even if he score zero goal, any club that can afford him will sign him.

Do you think any club would want to sign Pogba again with the same amount man u used in signing him,not to talk about a higher bid..

The thing is this,if Messi eventually leaves Barca. His performance would surely depreciate,his market value too,after that...

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by Saltzman00: 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
MosheDayan:
dont mind dem palm wine drinking analyst association lol
Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by tesppidd: 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
Angelfrost:

How exactly do you mean??!... No other club has the quality of players Barcelona has??! Or Barcelona jersey has something no other jersey has??!...

What exactly will Messi do differently in teams like PSG, Man City, Bayern, etc??! He will no longer be able to move, dribble, shoot, etc??!
Why do you respond to idiotic comments?
Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by YoungLionken(m): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
Angelfrost:

Let him leave first, only then we shall know cool...

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by luqhas100(m): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
pyyxxaro:
He should join PDP and contest for Senate
Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by YoungLionken(m): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
MosheDayan:

Judging from his country side, Neymar is better...

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nigerians don’t read, the ones who read don’t comprehend...

Moreover, this story is as true as Ronaldo being better than Messi...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by YoungLionken(m): 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
BonPatrick:
You nailed it

Yea thanks man..

Messi is overrated, judging from his country side...

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by konezy1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
Messi not going anywhere
Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by Tchalz(m): 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
preselect:

Ronaldo has won everything with Man U, and Real Madrid. Ronaldo has won Serie A/Italian Cups with Juventus. Ronaldo has won the Euro and Eurpean Nations cup with Portugal.

Always riding on the successes of his teammates... Did he play the said Euro final?
Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by Johntemmy(m): 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by JAMO84: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
YoungLionken:
Are they fed up or what?

If Messi see this comment, he would get angry, go to PL next season and score fifty goals.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by JAMO84: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
YoungLionken:
Are they fed up or what?

Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by Angelfrost(m): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
tesppidd:
Why do you respond to idiotic comments?

Chief, sometimes I think I might actually be missing something, or that I might learn something new. Sigh.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by tesppidd: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
YoungLionken:

Judging from his country side, Neymar is better...
How is Neymar better?

-World Cup Golden Ball.
- All time top scorer for Argentina.
- All time top Assists provider.
- Olympic Gold.

Name Neymar's own.
Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by mastermaestro(m): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
YoungLionken:
Are they fed up or what?

Sad you. grin grin Even if he decides to retire from active football today, his name is already a household name, not to mention the staggering wealth he has amassed through his footballing brilliance.

You can continue to speak childishly and jealously about him. But I hope you are able to taste 1% of his success in your entire lifetime. Hate-filled being! sad sad
Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by Angelfrost(m): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
JesusJesus:
Messi is no longer interested in Barcelona.
The board needs to realise this soonest.

The earlier they both part ways, the better for both club and player... At this point, they will do much better apart. This relationship seems to have run its course.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by engrjacuzzi: 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
ever since Bayern Munich humiliated a certain club, i 8 - 2 read news about Messi and Barcelona.
Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by perdollar(m): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
a GOAT bows out when d ovation is loudest. #respecttoCR7

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Board Members Want Messi To Leave After Koeman Meeting by tesppidd: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
preselect:

where u wan make him go? Dude has never won anything outside Barcelona. grin

Like to see Ronaldo go to Sevilla, Roma or Everton.

Let him prove himself.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Poses With His Pet Tiger (Pictured) / Did You Grow Up With This? What Is The Name Of This ball In Your Area? / Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.