Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Akeredolu, Eyitayo To Stop Smear Campaign Against My Candidacy, Akindejoye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu, Eyitayo To Stop Smear Campaign Against My Candidacy, Akindejoye (224 Views)

IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns / Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina / Four Reasons Why Judgment Nullifying My Candidacy Won’t Stand — Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu, Eyitayo To Stop Smear Campaign Against My Candidacy, Akindejoye by Smart360News: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2020
My attention has been drawn to news circulating round towns that Accord Party collapses it's structures for Eyitayo Jegede of PDP and Akeredolu of APC respectively in which, I Rotimi Akindejoye, the candidate of Accord Party is still very much alive and in race for the governorship election of Ondo State.

I was disparaged on National Media that, my party, Accord Party has joined them, while I'm still alive, attended, scaled through both INEC and DSS Security Screenings.

I wonder why these two legal icons would be cajoled, despite being doyens of the Law, that a party is collapsing its structures, when the party has a living candidate without demanding to meet with the governorship candidate.

I want to tell the good people of Ondo State and Nigeria that Jegede (PDP) and Akeredolu (APC) has been going round disparaging my Candidacy and Party.

I, Rotimi Akindejoye remains Accord Party Governorship Candidate for the forthcoming Ondo 2020 governorship election as released by INEC along with my Deputy in person of Bibiresanmi Akinyemi.

I didn't attend any meeting with anybody and I can't trade the love of my people away for selfish gain.
The purported story is false, misleading, mischievous and an act of desperation. Let me appeal to our teeming supporters to remain calm as we continue with our grassroot mobilisation which has already began across the 18 LG and 203 wards of the state.

Rotimi Akindejoye
Governorship Candidate,
Accord Party.
Ondo State.
Saturday, 22nd August, 2020.

Read more: https://www.smart360media.com.ng/2020/08/ondo-2020-akeredolu-eyitayo-to-stop.html

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message To Obadiah Over DSS’ Invite / A Review Of VP Osinbajo For The Last 7 Days / Akwa Ibom Case Study : UNEMPLOYMENT PERIMETERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.