Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

What Is That Feeling You Have In Your Throat When Drinking Yogurt - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is That Feeling You Have In Your Throat When Drinking Yogurt (511 Views)

Drinking Garri: Who Else Will Never Stop Enjoying This Food? / Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma / Man Saves N357,000 By Not Drinking For 124 Days (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Feeling You Have In Your Throat When Drinking Yogurt by Irunma(f): 9:56am On Aug 22, 2020
Hi NLs,

Abeg wetin Dem add for yogurt wey dey give that peppery/gingery feeling for person throat when drinking. undecided
Re: What Is That Feeling You Have In Your Throat When Drinking Yogurt by HitlerGaddafi: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2020
Irunma:
Hi NLs,

Abeg wetin Dem add for yogurt wey dey give that peppery/gingery feeling for person throat when drinking. undecided
It only happens when it is not too cold.
Re: What Is That Feeling You Have In Your Throat When Drinking Yogurt by HitlerGaddafi: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2020
And na fermented bacteria dey cause am
Re: What Is That Feeling You Have In Your Throat When Drinking Yogurt by Highorbit7O16: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Been a while I had real yoghurt. All we v here is Nutrimilk, Hollandia n their likes
Re: What Is That Feeling You Have In Your Throat When Drinking Yogurt by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

Respect
Re: What Is That Feeling You Have In Your Throat When Drinking Yogurt by Irunma(f): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
where exactly? cos lately real yogurt has seem to flood the Nigerian market
Highorbit7O16:
Been a while I had real yoghurt. All we v here is Nutrimilk, Hollandia n their likes
Re: What Is That Feeling You Have In Your Throat When Drinking Yogurt by Irunma(f): 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
I am not sure if its a good or bad thing.
I made my own yogurt at home from scratch, But my own doesn't seem to have that taste. Even when its not cold. Is it something you look out for when drinking yogurt?

HitlerGaddafi:
Re: What Is That Feeling You Have In Your Throat When Drinking Yogurt by Rubyzz: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2020
@Irunma, I think its the use of chili peppers as a starter that gives that peppery feeling. That's the difference between youghurts, those that's don't use pepper don't come out with that peppery taste
Re: What Is That Feeling You Have In Your Throat When Drinking Yogurt by Irunma(f): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
Yes but is it something that people expect to taste in their yogurt? like is it wrong if a yogurt doesn't have that taste?

Rubyzz:
@Irunma, I think its the use of chili peppers as a starter that gives that peppery feeling. That's the difference between youghurts, those that's don't use pepper don't come out with that peppery taste
Re: What Is That Feeling You Have In Your Throat When Drinking Yogurt by Rubyzz: 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
Irunma:
Yes but is it something that people expect to taste in their yogurt? like is it wrong if a yogurt doesn't have that taste?

Nah, good yoghurt shouldn't have any other taste than the milky taste. Pepper is a no no

(1) (Reply)

Dehydrating Onions / Pure Groundnut Oil / Please Help Treat As Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.