Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Clergyman, Prophet Chukwuwemeka ( Indaboski ) Welcomes 5th Child With Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Clergyman, Prophet Chukwuwemeka ( Indaboski ) Welcomes 5th Child With Wife (203 Views)

Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven / Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) / Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clergyman, Prophet Chukwuwemeka ( Indaboski ) Welcomes 5th Child With Wife by JIGGYBOY(m): 10:10am On Aug 22, 2020
Popular clergyman Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanarmere (Odumeje) aka Indaboski, has welcomed his fifth child with his wife.

The excited dad shared the good news on his Instagram page on Saturday morning, August 22. He posted a photo of him and his baby and wrote

''Welcome to my Home Baby 5G. You shall bring Favour to all the #lionsfamily worldwide. #theliquidmetal #thelionhimself #indaboski #odumejethelion''

https://www.instagram.com/p/CELyuooAqd9/?igshid=srk9tii9mhtu

MORE GIST: https://instagram.com/pecohub.media?igshid=1fk9dz5lfnmd

Re: Clergyman, Prophet Chukwuwemeka ( Indaboski ) Welcomes 5th Child With Wife by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:12am On Aug 22, 2020
Lol! Baby 5G? cheesy

This man no go kill person with laughter.

Thank God for the safe delivery.
Re: Clergyman, Prophet Chukwuwemeka ( Indaboski ) Welcomes 5th Child With Wife by femmyapson(m): 10:18am On Aug 22, 2020
this space is booked for righteousness89
Re: Clergyman, Prophet Chukwuwemeka ( Indaboski ) Welcomes 5th Child With Wife by Amotolongbo(f): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2020
The baby shall know no “sollow” sorrow

No “allow” arrow of “sollow” sorrow shall hit the baby
Re: Clergyman, Prophet Chukwuwemeka ( Indaboski ) Welcomes 5th Child With Wife by Uzomacharles: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2020
The Pikin Shock Say Him Father Na The Idaboski
Re: Clergyman, Prophet Chukwuwemeka ( Indaboski ) Welcomes 5th Child With Wife by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 22, 2020
Chai!!! See fine baby ooo...

Owwnnn. My ovaries... cheesy cheesy.

Baba God, when is my own? sad
Re: Clergyman, Prophet Chukwuwemeka ( Indaboski ) Welcomes 5th Child With Wife by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
Brachaa:
Ur Own Dey Come.

1 Like

Re: Clergyman, Prophet Chukwuwemeka ( Indaboski ) Welcomes 5th Child With Wife by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
Truvel:
Ur Own Dey Come.

Amen!

Thank you Sir.
Re: Clergyman, Prophet Chukwuwemeka ( Indaboski ) Welcomes 5th Child With Wife by UchaNwababa: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
Brachaa:
can I help you for that pls

(1) (Reply)

DCLM Daily Manna 1 September 2020 – Take Your Stand / 7 Ways To Seek First God's Kingdom / Choose Your Company Wisely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.