Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Strong Reason Why PSG Will Beat Bayern - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Strong Reason Why PSG Will Beat Bayern (1191 Views)

Uchenna Kanu Scores The Only Goal As Tigres Beat Bayern Munich 1-0 / Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch / Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strong Reason Why PSG Will Beat Bayern by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2020
In the last 14 to 15 years, all clubs who removed Barcelona from the champions league quarter final never took champions league. In the last 12 years, all clubs who removed Barcelona in Semi-final took the Champions league.

Bayern removed Barcelona in quarter finals, so Bayern may not win champions league.
Re: Strong Reason Why PSG Will Beat Bayern by HomerTimpson: 10:17am On Aug 22, 2020
What a strong reason indeed
Re: Strong Reason Why PSG Will Beat Bayern by Pierocash(m): 10:20am On Aug 22, 2020
For the past 15 yrs , every club that has never won champions league before lose their first finals. PSG may loose to Bayern

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strong Reason Why PSG Will Beat Bayern by abeliver: 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
Pierocash:
For the past 15 yrs , every club that has never won champions league before lose their first finals. PSG may loose to Bayern

Baba wetin u dey talk?

Real Madrid won the UCL in their first final appearance
Benfica won it in their first final
also;

Inter Milan
Celtic
Manchester United

the list is many...
PSG won't be the first to do it

2 Likes

Re: Strong Reason Why PSG Will Beat Bayern by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
zoputa:
In the last 14 to 15 years, all clubs who removed Barcelona from the champions league quarter final never took champions league. In the last 12 years, all clubs who removed Barcelona in Semi-final took the Champions league.

Bayern removed Barcelona in quarter finals, so Bayern may not win champions league.

What a very strong reason.
Re: Strong Reason Why PSG Will Beat Bayern by ojaysam25(m): 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
Funny reasons.....
Re: Strong Reason Why PSG Will Beat Bayern by osemoses1234(m): 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
Guy leave talk bet 50k I go bet 100k if psg win I give u 100k
Re: Strong Reason Why PSG Will Beat Bayern by Fulks217: 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
This is football anything can happen though football live by its history
Re: Strong Reason Why PSG Will Beat Bayern by Chichiozech68: 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
THE TROPHY WILL REST IN MUNICH WITH A ONE GOAL MARGIN.
Re: Strong Reason Why PSG Will Beat Bayern by paulolee(m): 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
funi
Re: Strong Reason Why PSG Will Beat Bayern by derbykol(f): 7:22am On Aug 23, 2020
Fulks217:
This is football anything can happen though football live by its history
The only way PSG can lift the trophy is during penalty kicks after extra time deadlock.
Re: Strong Reason Why PSG Will Beat Bayern by kenzysmith: 9:42am On Aug 23, 2020
Wetin mbappe n neymar go carry bayern eyes see i just dey pity their defenders.
Re: Strong Reason Why PSG Will Beat Bayern by kenzysmith: 9:44am On Aug 23, 2020
Pierocash:
chelsea say hi.
Re: Strong Reason Why PSG Will Beat Bayern by kenzysmith: 9:47am On Aug 23, 2020
abeliver:

Baba wetin u dey talk?
Real Madrid won the UCL in their first final appearance Benfica won it in their first final also;
Inter Milan Celtic Manchester United

the list is many... PSG won't be the first to do it
read the ist 2 words again oga
Re: Strong Reason Why PSG Will Beat Bayern by Lovelive: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2020
abeliver:

Baba wetin u dey talk?

Real Madrid won the UCL in their first final appearance
Benfica won it in their first final
also;

Inter Milan
Celtic
Manchester United

the list is many...
PSG won't be the first to do it
Re: Strong Reason Why PSG Will Beat Bayern by cunny88(m): 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
zoputa:

Manchester United beat Barcelona in2008 semi finals and went on to win the champions league
Re: Strong Reason Why PSG Will Beat Bayern by Openbusiness: 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
People go just dey make mouth anyhow. If he sure for u say Bayern go win, come and bet with me. I will give u 3 intelligent solar LED lights if Bayern wins but if PSG wins, u will pay me the price of 3 intelligent solar LED lights = N75,787.50 (3 x N25,262.50)

Re: Strong Reason Why PSG Will Beat Bayern by Chichiozech68: 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
Football is not voodoo prone nor mathematical prone, nor star studded team prone.Coming out tops is more of resilience of the team,finesse of a star in the team clicking through the 90minutes,fair referee/VAR officiating,coach's tactical nous and time and chance.ASK ARGENTINA AGAINST CAMEROUN IN THE FIRST GAME OF ITALIA'90 FIFA WORLD CUP.
After all our grammar,optimisms and pessimismss,THOSE OF US THAT SEEM TOO LOUD SHOULD STAKE AT LEAST N7,500 ON OUR FAVORITE TEAM TO WIN RATHER THAN BANTER WORDS WITH EACH OTHER.

MY HUMBLE SUBMISSION!
Re: Strong Reason Why PSG Will Beat Bayern by Chichiozech68: 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Chichiozech68:
THE TROPHY WILL REST IN MUNICH WITH A ONE GOAL MARGIN.

REMEMBER THIS QUOTE.
Re: Strong Reason Why PSG Will Beat Bayern by Gbest90(m): 6:46am On Aug 24, 2020
Chichiozech68:

REMEMBER THIS QUOTE.
Grow up dude!
For ur mind now editing an an old post makes you think you have sense. grin
Re: Strong Reason Why PSG Will Beat Bayern by Chichiozech68: 6:56am On Aug 24, 2020
Gbest90:

Grow up dude!

For ur mind now editing an an old post makes you think you have sense. grin
Ask yourself if you ain't referring to yourself.I made a post a day before the final and you call it editing

Re: Strong Reason Why PSG Will Beat Bayern by JBoss25(m): 7:00am On Aug 24, 2020
Chichiozech68:

Ask yourself if you ain't referring to yourself.I made a post a day before the final and you call it editing
it can still be edited
Re: Strong Reason Why PSG Will Beat Bayern by Chichiozech68: 7:07am On Aug 24, 2020
JBoss25:
it can still be edited
Find out the owner of the moniker that shared my post and identify the time before you come spewing purulent words.
Re: Strong Reason Why PSG Will Beat Bayern by Gbest90(m): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2020
Chichiozech68:

Find out the owner of the moniker that shared my post and identify the time before you come spewing purulent words.

lol. ur are not a smart lier.
u shared the post ur self.

it's not my business anyway... just wanted you to know you fooled no one.

have a great Monday.
Re: Strong Reason Why PSG Will Beat Bayern by Chichiozech68: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2020
Gbest90:

lol. ur are not a smart lier.
u shared the post ur self.

it's not my business anyway... just wanted you to know you fooled no one.

have a great Monday.

So sad we have putrid minds on Nairaland.I didn't share it myself. Neither am I soliciting your patronage. Only reminding noisemakers that I stated that more than 25hours to the time and if you are not abashed at the feat,the gracious thing to do is say kudos to me not cone saying what you don't know and essentially vomiting hogwash.
By the way my Monday already started great before you mentioned it.

(1) (Reply)

5 Footballers Who Had Skill Moves Named After Them / My Daily Bet Income Updated (screenshots & Code Checks) / The Loud Mouth Wants A Replay!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.