Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

How Can I Reset The Microsoft Account Password On Windows 10? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Reset The Microsoft Account Password On Windows 10? (265 Views)

How To Change Yahoo Password On Desktop / Do I Need To Have A Microsoft Account To Apply For The COVID-19 Support Loan? / How Do I Reset My Router To Factory Default? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Reset The Microsoft Account Password On Windows 10? by ithelpnumber: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2020
Microsoft account is the one that is known to offer services like sending or receiving texts, managing tasks, calendars, and much more. It is also known as Outlook and Hotmail account and is used worldwide for the users. And just like any other email, it is protected with username and passwords to maintain the privacy of the data. However, it is quite normal when users happen to face issues with the Microsoft account. And if you are such a user who has forgotten the account password then you shall not panic. You can refer to the following instructions to get back access to your Microsoft account.

Instructions to Get Back Microsoft Account on Windows 10!

You can start by opening the Microsoft account from the desktop and the sign-in page gets displayed in front of you.
Enter the username that you want to get back on the required page and tap “Next”.
Choose the option “Forgot Password” and so that you get to the Microsoft account recovery page on the new screen.
You need to choose any one recovery option. And if you chose recovery using text then check the number and tap “Send Code ''.
You will get the verification code as SMS and you are required to enter the same on the recovery page.
Microsoft will be checking the code and allowing you to create a new password. Make sure that you create an easy to remember password.

For any further assistance, users are free to contact Microsoft customer service at any time.

For account recovery visit: http://www.hotmailtechsupport.com/blog/microsoft-account-recovery-process

And live person at : http://www.hotmailtechsupport.com/blog/how-do-i-talk-to-a-live-person-at-microsoft-representative

(1) (Reply)

World Energy Expo(wee) / My Cartoon On Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Meant No Harm- Cartoonist Says / Melina Organics 3 Days Advanced Organic Product Master Class And 30 Days Produ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.