Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Is Football Betting A Scam & Legit? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Is Football Betting A Scam & Legit? (1617 Views)

o / Naija Football Betting Sites / Online Nigeria Football Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Football Betting A Scam & Legit? by Chizin(m): 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2011
There have been a lot of debate on this topic but I'd like to set things right with this post.

First of all, is football betting a scam? Absolutely not, in fact, there are so many people all over Nigeria and the world making a killing with football betting.

Does football betting involve risk? Of course, what business doesn't? But the unique thing about football betting is that it has far greater profit potential than many other businesses with even more risk.

The process is so easy that almost anyone can do it. Now, I'm not saying everyone can make money from football betting. It's only for those who can learn the secret, the single system and follow it no matter what. You may think this is a blind approach but it's the only approach that can make you money.

Whichever betting system you may be using, make sure you stick with it. If it's indeed a good system, it will surely put you in profit in the long run even if you lose a few bet. A system with above 67% success rate is good for you to make a decent profit as experts say.

But there's a better way to do it. How about using a system that's proven to have up to 82% success rate and is as easy to implement as A-B-C. Now, don't say it's a lie yet. Go to http://blockcash.com.ng first then make up your mind.

So what could be better than getting a killer system and sticking with it? You'll be making a consistent income from little or no effort and with far more return on investment than many other businesses in incredibly short time! Check it out http://blockcash.com.ng

Good luck!
Re: Is Football Betting A Scam & Legit? by Chizin(m): 12:57am On Feb 18, 2011
I know many of you love football but how many people actually make money from it.
I make over so much money per month from football betting through a method I'm sure you've heard about.

Football betting is one of the most misunderstood methods of earning money on the web. This is because most people think it's gambling, evil, immoral etc. I'm here to tell you that football betting is none of those things. In fact, its a very lucrative and profitable way of making money online.

This is why I'm offering my entire turkey blueprint for a token. Don't ignore this.

Just have a look at http://blockcash.com.ng
Re: Is Football Betting A Scam & Legit? by Chizin(m): 5:15am On Feb 21, 2011
The truth about Football Betting
For many people, Football Betting is primarily entertainment. But for other people, like pro gamblers, football betting is simply a kind of investment.
It's an easy way to get an amazing return on your investment. In fact, with a good betting system, you will easily get a 15%-25% return on your investment every month.
Think about it. I didn't say 15%-25% return a year. I said 15%-25% return a month. Yes, absolutely.
If you go to the bank and place your money with them, you'll get maybe 12% interest on your investment for a year. So if you place $100, you'll make $12 for a year! What an amazing deal!
If you decide to invest the same $100 in sports betting, using a good betting system, here's what you could expect to make.
I want you to make the calculation and tell me the result. For more details still go to http://blockcash.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Business UK Used Laptops At 25k, Limited In Stock / Win 100,000 Naira In Nigerian Stock Exchange Game / Special Promo For All Brides To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.