Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Miss Ekiti Competition Is A Scam - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Ekiti Competition Is A Scam (397 Views)

Miss Ekiti, Bolarinde Roseline, Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2022 / Akindele Justina Temitayo Wins Miss Ekiti 2019 Pageant / Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Arrives In Philippine Ahead Of Mr World Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Ekiti Competition Is A Scam by Nadinejane: 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Miss ekiti competition is the biggest form of scam my people.I will be writing them off to the online bloggers so as to prevent people from falling as victims.Miss ekiti competition is a competition dat will use u to sell ticket,use u for online voting wen they know their winner already.You can ask from any of d contestant dat contested last year.And pls ladies dont ask those winners dey usually post on their page bcus dey are also involved in d scam.The Ceo of the foundation Mr raji abimbola is the biggest scammer of them all,He is a wicked and heartless soul.pls ladies dnt fall a victim,dey will ask u to vote online n yet d person dat will win might only av just 5vote dat is how dey did last year as d winner ticket was not even up to half of what d other contestant sold and dey place ticket sales 50%.dont go and do bcus i hrd last year winner scored 10% in ticket sales n still emerge winner dat is y u are competiting.The question is where is d one year furnished office dat was promised and the one year free makeover and others.The foundation is a big scam.Those above are d one bringing in their contestant dat will win.Wise up ladies.The winners dont have anything tangible.They dnt go to any meaningful place.Their miss universe n miss tourism are a whole bunch of nonsense.notin to show for it or bring out of d pageantry.no ambassadorship for them.They just brought them in to win.Be wise my ladies.Dont let miss ekiti struggling to gather millions use you in making money.please for the benefit of doubt dont ask any of d three winners dat emerge last year bcus dey are playing along as well.Ask other contestant of last year.

1 Like

Re: Miss Ekiti Competition Is A Scam by Nadinejane: 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Miss ekiti competition is the biggest form of scam my people.I will be writing them off to the online bloggers so as to prevent people from falling as victims.Miss ekiti competition is a competition dat will use u to sell ticket,use u for online voting wen they know their winner already.You can ask from any of d contestant dat contested last year.And pls ladies dont ask those winners dey usually post on their page bcus dey are also involved in d scam.The Ceo of the foundation Mr raji abimbola is the biggest scammer of them all,He is a wicked and heartless soul.pls ladies dnt fall a victim,dey will ask u to vote online n yet d person dat will win might only av just 5vote dat is how dey did last year as d winner ticket was not even up to half of what d other contestant sold and dey place ticket sales 50%.dont go and do bcus i hrd last year winner scored 10% in ticket sales n still emerge winner dat is y u are competiting.The question is where is d one year furnished office dat was promised and the one year free makeover and others.The foundation is a big scam.Those above are d one bringing in their contestant dat will win.Wise up ladies.The winners dont have anything tangible.They dnt go to any meaningful place.Their miss universe n miss tourism are a whole bunch of nonsense.notin to show for it or bring out of d pageantry.no ambassadorship for them.They just brought them in to win.Be wise my ladies.Dont let miss ekiti struggling to gather millions use you in making money.please for the benefit of doubt dont ask any of d three winners dat emerge last year bcus dey are playing along as well.Ask other contestant of last year.
Re: Miss Ekiti Competition Is A Scam by Midemartins: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
This is very true,Am a living witness,they promised scholarship to my friend on the coronation night and it was announced for all to hear as dey said they are not only known for crowning three winners dat dey are also known for sponsoring their contestant.After the competition we heard it is just a scholarship of award for participating in the competition.And mind you they announced they will be sponsoring those girls to school.miss ekiti competition is a pure scam n i can testify to it anywhere.
Re: Miss Ekiti Competition Is A Scam by tunadexkin: 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
Miss Ekiti pageant is already well known for involving in fraudulent activity from what i heard last year.They are not true to their words and I would not advice anyone to go for it. Am guessing they will pay some of their contestant back to sweet talk them on their page as they are well known for playing politics and they should be awarded for it.

(1) (Reply)

Your Ibadan Plug For Knotless Braids,regular Braids And Other Female Hairstyles / Ombre Body Wave 100% Human Hair Negotiable / Gel Nail Polish Is Like Acrylic But Isn't Acrylic - Try It Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.