Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Real Estate Companies In Abuja And Kaduna State. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Real Estate Companies In Abuja And Kaduna State. (413 Views)

10 Recommendable Real Estate Companies You Can Invest With In Nigeria. / 10 Best Pension Management Companies In Nigeria / Advantages Of Buying Land From Real Estate Companies Instead Of Omo-onile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Estate Companies In Abuja And Kaduna State. by Mystic216: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
Greetings to all N-landers!!

I'm going straight to the point instead of lengthy articles.
Based on the rise of Cryptocurrency within this month, I made some good thousands of naira. Now! I want to extend my investment before I graduate from the university.
Can anyone with a legit information help with good real estate companies within Abuja and Kaduna? Legit ones . I will appreciate if you backup your information with their website...
Their minimum and maximum slot price.

Thanks in anticipation
I don't want to see things like “dm” “invest in my fam” etc
Thanks all

2 Likes

Re: Real Estate Companies In Abuja And Kaduna State. by Irshittabey: 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
You can check out Jide Taiwo, they have properties in many states across the country. Here is the link to some of their properties in kaduna.

https://jidetaiwoandco.com/properties-list.php?state=KADUNA&location=&property_type=&agency=&bedrooms=&min_price=&max_price=&page=2

I first came across their website a few years ago while I was researching to build my first real estate website.

If had wanted properties in Ilorin, I would have connected you with Morden City Investments.
Re: Real Estate Companies In Abuja And Kaduna State. by CalyMan2(m): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Mystic216:
Greetings to all N-landers!!

I'm going straight to the point instead of lengthy articles.
Based on the rise of Cryptocurrency within this month, I made some good thousands of naira. Now! I want to extend my investment before I graduate from the university.
Can anyone with a legit information help with good real estate companies within Abuja and Kaduna? Legit ones . I will appreciate if you backup your information with their website...
Their minimum and maximum slot price.

Thanks in anticipation
I don't want to see things like “dm” “invest in my fam” etc
Thanks all
Hi, you can send me a mail and let's talk terfagondo@gmail.com. I work for one of the leading estate developement company in Abuja.
Re: Real Estate Companies In Abuja And Kaduna State. by AGBOKOJO(m): 9:54am On Aug 23, 2020
That's a good move, well done but what you actually need is a real estate consultant that will guide you on your real estate investment journey.

I will give free real estate investment advice

Contact
+2348166103879
https:///2349062164866
abukhababpropertyagency@gmail.com

For other properties
Visit:
Instagram:
https:///c/2349062164866 @abukhababpropertyagency

Leave you with this
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.” - Andrew Carnegie

(1) (Reply)

Treasury Bills: Rate Drops To 1.1% per year !!! / Wow! Here Is Your Best Site To Earn Cool Dollars From Nigera! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.