Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Please Help: Access Bank Will Finish School fee In An Account! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help: Access Bank Will Finish School fee In An Account! (804 Views)

I Need Help Access Bank Just Credited My Account / Please Help, Access Bank Just Emptied My Account / Help!!! Access Bank Has Scammed Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: Access Bank Will Finish School fee In An Account! by psucc(m): 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
Please how or what should he do to stop this?

School fee was paid into a student account domiciled in Access Bank. While he was on with other registration processes, the shutdown came about.

But Access bank keep deducting from the account even though no transaction has occurred on the account. From text messages charge to stamp duty to maintenance fee.

Even though the account is a savings account, these guys wants to finish the money before school resumes.

Please someone should advice.Please how or what should he do to stop this?

School fee was paid into a student account domiciled in Access Bank. While he was on with other registration processes, the shutdown came about.

But Access bank keep deducting from the account even though no transaction has occurred on the account. From text messages charge to stamp duty to maintenance fee.

Even though the account is a savings account, these guys wants to finish the money before school resumes.

Please someone should advice.
Please how or what should he do to stop this?

Please someone should advice.
Re: Please Help: Access Bank Will Finish School fee In An Account! by Marine54(m): 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
angry
Re: Please Help: Access Bank Will Finish School fee In An Account! by psucc(m): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
Marine54:
correct that headline!
Please suggest a better caption.

Or what is wrong with it?

Modified:

Thanks
Re: Please Help: Access Bank Will Finish School fee In An Account! by Marine54(m): 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
angry
Re: Please Help: Access Bank Will Finish School fee In An Account! by Vyzz: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
You can sue them
Re: Please Help: Access Bank Will Finish School fee In An Account! by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Transfer your money to piggybank.com app or Cowry wise. They are registered mobile app for savings, and they won't charge you for eternity for money kept there.

They will even give you some interest depending on the ampunt of money you kept with them.
And you can withdraw your money anytime too.
Re: Please Help: Access Bank Will Finish School fee In An Account! by lilkech(m): 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
That’s how the zenith bank account federal government forced me to open when I was serving started making deductions from the account even years after I was done with service.

In fact, they still send me debit alerts till last month. I left the account dormant for them since then and now my balance there is about -N5k plus.

I no get their time yet
Re: Please Help: Access Bank Will Finish School fee In An Account! by psucc(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
lilkech:
That’s how the zenith bank account federal government forced me to open when I was serving started making deductions from the account even years after I was done with service.

In fact, they still send me debit alerts till last month. I left the account dormant for them since then and now my balance there is about -N5k plus.

I no get their time yet
Bros, there is one useless system this country operates: one central credit whatever. In fact, as it stands, you have been barred by the system as "not being credit-worthy" and no financial institution in Nigeria can grant you loan facility.

That is the harm that useless bank has done to you.
Re: Please Help: Access Bank Will Finish School fee In An Account! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Did you take loan from any bank? Perhaps CBN rules on using BVN to deduct from other account
Re: Please Help: Access Bank Will Finish School fee In An Account! by psucc(m): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
fados4sure:
Did you take loan from any bank? Perhaps CBN rules on using BVN to deduct from other account
Did you read the body of the post? What will a freshman take loan for. This is his first touch with a bank and even, if not for being a student, he wouldn't have been legible to open the account.
Re: Please Help: Access Bank Will Finish School fee In An Account! by dottozil: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Is the money glued to the account?
Re: Please Help: Access Bank Will Finish School fee In An Account! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
psucc:
Did you read the body of the post? What will a freshman take loan for. This is his first touch with a bank and even, if not for being a student, he wouldn't have been legible to open the account.
Are you aware that any customer of Access bank can easily access loan by dialing *910*10#?
Re: Please Help: Access Bank Will Finish School fee In An Account! by psucc(m): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
fados4sure:

Are you aware that any customer of Access bank can easily access loan by dialing *910*10#?
Not on a student account where he is even given a limited transaction.

Tell me another story.

I opened account with then Diamond Bank with N10,000 initial deposit. They kept sending debit alert until the money got exhausted and one of their staff has the guts to call me to make deposit so that they can cover their bills.
Re: Please Help: Access Bank Will Finish School fee In An Account! by lilkech(m): 1:01am On Aug 23, 2020
psucc:
Bros, there is one useless system this country operates: one central credit whatever. In fact, as it stands, you have been barred by the system as "not being credit-worthy" and no financial institution in Nigeria can grant you loan facility.

That is the harm that useless bank has done to you.

For real shocked shocked well, I’m yet to approach any bank for a loan yet so let me wait till then. Heaven knows if not pay shin-shin as I never even made use of that account for anything yet get debit alerts. Even text message on my birthday zenith no dey send me but the only thing they send is this debit alerts.

Yeye pipo
Re: Please Help: Access Bank Will Finish School fee In An Account! by Mide3367: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
Kolo is the best way to save ur money. Our parents used it in the past.

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine Piling Sheets For Sale In Port Harcourt / How I Was Mistakenly Credited And I Refunded The Money.(true Story) / Buying Your Paypal/payoneer Funds At The Best Rates Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.