Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far (59765 Views)

Finally Migrated To Australia At Age 48. This Is My Story So Far / Third Mainland Bridge Closure; What Is Your Experience So Far? / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Rehtsereal: 7:57am On Jul 29, 2023
You can first legalize your documents in moe and mofa and at the embassy, hope you know that you will pay for translation of the documents

odumenyaclement:
Please I need help on this Russia waka. I got an Olympiad scholarship to study at southern federal university in Rostov-on-don. I need advice from those who are there in the area of job availability and the educational system.
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by chukie7million(m): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
Cypherhendrix:

If u are going for master in russia
It is your bsc certificate and transcript (not student copy) and mind you the most tedious part of the embassy is when the black guy looks at your documents the percentage he would point out a mistake is high, so for bsc you are first authenticating your result in MOE & MOFA if u have any affidavit authenticate it at MOFA
If you are going for bachelors, NECO or WAEC is accepted
When you submit at the embassy then is when the russian authentication/legalization is done
It around 19400 per documents.

Thank you for your information.

Please, my Transcript is Student copy.

I Authenticated my Bsc Certificate, WAEC and Transcript last year November. Hope it is still valid.

My Affidavit is not Authenticated.

Kindly advise me on what to do. Thank you
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Cypherhendrix(m): 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
chukie7million:

Thank you for your information.

Please, my Transcript is Student copy.

I Authenticated my Bsc Certificate, WAEC and Transcript last year November. Hope it is still valid.

My Affidavit is not Authenticated.

Kindly advise me on what to do. Thank you
Firstly you need an official version of the transcript, and for the affidavit it has to be authenticated by MOFA
and i think all the documents cause russian embassy rejects old signatories
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Dollarseti: 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
I have a student copy of my transcript with the school stamp and signature on it. The only difference between my student copy and official copy is that the words "student copy" are written on the transcript. Will the Russian embassy not accept those transcripts?
Cypherhendrix:

Firstly you need an official version of the transcript, and for the affidavit it has to be authenticated by MOFA
and i think all the documents cause russian embassy rejects old signatories
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Richdee1:

Hadampson
Jaycee
Subomi007
Skylane
saintHillary
vhuqnl
joohan

Is not true….

U can stare women no body give a Bleep about that. But u don’t want to be looking at people wife’s for long when they pass grin

This is common wisdom even in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Socretes2: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
Did anyone apply for language preparatory course from irkutsk national research technical University or any other universities and what is the possibility of obtaining a visa which such course?
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Cypherhendrix(m): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
Dollarseti:
I have a student copy of my transcript with the school stamp and signature on it. The only difference between my student copy and official copy is that the words "student copy" are written on the transcript. Will the Russian embassy not accept those transcripts?
Honestly they wont accept it, not even the white but the first black guy you would meet
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Socretes2: 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
roqrules04:

How much is your tuition ? And is it language you applied for or degree ?
You can work and study BUT the amount of your tuition will determine if it’s possible to be able to pay it with your part time job

Please roqrules04 if someone apply for language, what is the possibility of obtaining a visa. Thanks
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by roqrules04(m): 7:10am On Aug 15, 2023
Socretes2:

Please roqrules04 if someone apply for language, what is the possibility of obtaining a visa. Thanks

You’ll surely obtain a visa . They’ll ask you what you wanna do after your language course ; maybe Bsc or Msc
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Socretes2: 7:37am On Aug 15, 2023
roqrules04:

You’ll surely obtain a visa . They’ll ask you what you wanna do after your language course ; maybe Bsc or Msc
Thanks for the response, how can someone verify an acceptance letter before proceeding to make payment to the school? You know many things dey happen sha grin
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by roqrules04(m): 7:48am On Aug 15, 2023
Socretes2:

Thanks for the response, how can someone verify an acceptance letter before proceeding to make payment to the school? You know many things dey happen sha grin

Only way I know is to contact the Uni yourself
All Uni has international department, so find their contact and mail them
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Socretes2: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
roqrules04:

Did you apply in any school in Russia? If yes , which one?
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Socretes2: 3:21am On Aug 16, 2023
I
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Socretes2: 3:23am On Aug 16, 2023
roqrules04:

Can I reach you on your Mobile number please?
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by roqrules04(m): 4:36am On Aug 16, 2023
Socretes2:

Did you apply in any school in Russia? If yes , which one?

I’m almost two years here
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Socretes2: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2023
roqrules04:

I responded . Check your mail
Thanks for your response bro, please check your mail
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Dollarseti: 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
Thank you immensely.
Cypherhendrix:

Honestly they wont accept it, not even the white but the first black guy you would meet

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Dollarseti: 7:00am On Sep 01, 2023
Does anyone know the current cost of legalization of documents at Russian embassy? How about the current cost of visa application? Thank you.
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Socretes2: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
Dollarseti:
Does anyone know the current cost of legalization of documents at Russian embassy? How about the current cost of visa application? Thank you.
Visa fee is now 121k
Legalization 31800 per doc
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Dollarseti: 8:10am On Sep 12, 2023
I appreciate the time and efforts you put in answering the question. However, your position that student copies of transcripts are not accepted at the Russian embassy is not true.
I legalized my student copy of transcript yesterday without any difficulty.
Cypherhendrix:

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Cypherhendrix(m): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2023
Dollarseti:
I appreciate the time and efforts you put in answering the question. However, your position that student copies of transcripts are not accepted at the Russian embassy is not true.
I legalized my student copy of transcript yesterday without any difficulty.
Note that this embassies work in a miraculous way, do you know there was a certain time you have to go to the embassy with your parent or sponsor.
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by oyesimi: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2023
odumenyaclement:
Please I need help on this Russia waka. I got an Olympiad scholarship to study at southern federal university in Rostov-on-don. I need advice from those who are there in the area of job availability and the educational system.

Was it the opendoors scholarship?
How did it go?
If opendoors I'm about to take the stage 2 exams, I'm just wondering all the things I need to do or the expenses I'll incurred if I eventually win .
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by erjo: 3:06pm On Feb 22
Dollarseti:

Greetings bro, were you able to verify ur documents? I need guidelines on how to go about it.
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by erjo: 3:09pm On Feb 22
Socretes2:
Did anyone apply for language preparatory course from irkutsk national research technical University or any other universities and what is the possibility of obtaining a visa which such course?

Greetings bro, did you get the visa? I need help

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Cow Imported From US By Ekiti Government Breaks Loose At Lagos Airport / This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. / Dubai Declares Nigerians Must Travel Directly From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.