Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

How To Start A Profitable Business Selling Cooking Foods - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Profitable Business Selling Cooking Foods (556 Views)

Business Selling Used Phones Or Used Laptops? Which Is Better & Why? / 3 Ways To Identify A Profitable Business And Maximize Profit / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable Business Selling Cooking Foods by Abiyenews(m): 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
In this Post, I would show you about how to start a business selling food. Are you passionate for food business or cooking food business? Do you want to start a business selling food and make good profits daily? What type of foods do you want to start a food business? Is it a canteen/restaurant business, is it foodstuff business, is it catering business, processing-food business, baking business, flour-distributing business, pastries business, etc you want to start a business? Ask yourself. Consider yourself.

Most people want to start a business in the food industry, but they do not know what type of foods they want to start a business. That is where I was bombarded with different questions like by people in this country: “I want to start a food business, but I don’t know how to go about it”; “What type of foods I want to start a business?” etc.

These questions indicate that they are lack of discovery for their destiny. If they want to start a food business, they should not ask anybody what type of food business they think that make them fast money daily. They determine what type of food business they want to start or discover any food business according to their passion.

Food business is a really lucrative business because nobody can stop buying any food even economic downfall or recession. Every body needs foods and drinks for their daily consumption which makes you rich. I know it. Food is really a king. Many investors, farmers, food processors, food merchants, shareholders, food exporters become rich through food business they invest in.

If you are interesting in food business and you still do not know how to go about it, ask for guide or buy ebook on food business to learn how to do this or that. Don’t ask anybody to choose any food business to start because you don’t have developed passion. Diligence and passion for food business can keep you going even you face heavy challenges.

Passion for a business in the food industry can help you grow fast in the industry. Having interesting for business can help you survive in the hard wind.Choose any food business you can do. Determine what type of food business you want to start a business. Then seek for guide or knowledge at fee. I believe it can work. I believe It can prosper.
To continue this post click here:
https://www.9jaflexnews.com.ng

Re: How To Start A Profitable Business Selling Cooking Foods by Mide3367: 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
La click La bend cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can My Wife Do With N100,000 / Wears and Bags at wholesale prices / High Profit Produce From North To South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.